• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Team:Paragon
  • World:US1
  • Character:Dcasso

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:02 AM

Hi Playata

I have now played this game for over 8 months and have enjoyed the team I am in. But now it is soon time to move on.

Im in the top 20 based on honor and am in the top 10 based on lvl, so why stop?

Well it is sadly rather simple. You suck at listening to your playerbase and you do not add new features.

Some might say I am wrong, but to sum up all your added features for the last 4½ months (since the start of december) you get the following list:

December:    Gangsters
January:    Search messages
Februar:    Heroic deeds got new tiers
Marts:        Tournament added, more new tiers to deeds, rewards for deeds changed and tournament removed again
April:        New villain in paris, change game mechanics (doge/critical), 1 free skill redistribution, new imte in second hand shop

Im a developer myself and seriously, your development pace is so slow that it is hurtful to watch. Why? I simply just don't get it. Even when players add content you can directly import (like cool graphics or small code change) you don't do it. Why?

The only thing that have keep me in the game for months are the team members and global chat. That is really sad to think about. So will probably stay for a while and chat with my mates, but the time for playing, buying donuts, trying to get others to buy nuts for our team and keeping players in the team are gone.

Yours sadly
Dcasso

• A T R, UDareUTake and supersorinul like this

#2 UDareUTake

UDareUTake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Team:Dark Wing
  • World:US1
  • Character:UDareUTake

Posted 17 April 2013 - 11:17 AM

Sadly, I have to agree with dcasso on this, ever since the start of Jan, we have been looking at high-level players quitting one after another, simply due to the fact that the game is being stagnant. 

In recent weeks, I must say there are improvements made ( such as more frequent announcements of whats to come etc, some feedback gathering through polls etc) but at this pace that we are moving forward, in the next few months, there would be a sharper decline in your veteran players..

A simple change in new villain item drops would breath new life into the game, allowing you guys to have some room and time to work new improvements out,

I really hope we can see more positive changes soon before I lose more of my teammates =(

• Bury Red and supersorinul like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users