jdogred

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Locationvictorville
  • World:US1
  • Character:jdogred

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:27 PM

Wouldn't it be cool if you could give and trade items? Like a siut of clothing to your teammates? Or 100 missiles to a new hero to say hi? I say that would be a good addition to the game! Aonther thing, Power-Ups. Wouldn't it be cool to temporarily be stronger? Maybe even temporarily having more strength,stamina,brains, or intuition? Just a thought. Thank you for reading!

the more replies and view the sooner it can come true!
  • iFluffy and cekapdah like this

IM A BEAST

#2 iFluffy

iFluffy

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Team:Xtreme Force
  • Character:iFluffy

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:44 PM

I like the idea! :D

#3 mogiks

mogiks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:59 PM

Trading items would unbalance the game by letting new players with high level friends become very strong. They'd have to put level requirements on items to stop that, which would make trading items a lot less beneficial.

#4 DaJamalam

DaJamalam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:05 PM

Trading items would unbalance the game by letting new players with high level friends become very strong. They'd have to put level requirements on items to stop that, which would make trading items a lot less beneficial.

Very true. I would also add the power ups idea, how about we have it so you can I guess "aid" anyone in your team, giving them a plus to their stats, like for a level 1, +3 to all stats, to a level 2 4+ to all stats, etc.  power ups would only last for a time range of one hour, to three hours, and they can only be given to one player at one, no multipile power ups, and only to be give every 3 days by team mates. Just an idea. Probaly needs some refineing.

#5 DonJuego

DonJuego

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 12:10 PM

i agree with mogiks and i can just add that it would be great that you can give coins to members if they need it for some item or such that would play good

legendica.png

#6 Doof

Doof

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Team:Born Legacy
  • Character:Doofensmirtz

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:27 PM

i agree with mogiks and i can just add that it would be great that you can give coins to members if they need it for some item or such that would play good

You just contradicted yourself there... Giving coins is similar to trading items since a high level player can give a low level player a few million coins to invest in items and or stats. And doing that would unbalance the game. Now, if you're thinking just limit the amount you can give (per level let's say) that would be the same as the items.

When it comes to havoc, no one wreaks like me!

#7 Cannonman

Cannonman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Team:The Pooh Tang Clan

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:02 AM

Perhaps users could purchase a "token" which works like the rewards from deeds which would match the players level. Coin or item/missiles could be chosen as the reward from using a token. Tokens could become a new purchasable item which could be given to a user as a gift or be worked into a voucher.

However I think some sort of limit would be required perhaps 2 per level from 1-249 and 5 for each level after 250. I guess a value could be put on the token having say a bronze, silver and gold level which each gives a greater value. e.g Gold gives an epic item, silver gives a rare item and bronze giving a standard item.

These could possibly be another junk food which players in the past have asked for which would match the games current foods.

#8 DaJamalam

DaJamalam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:52 PM

Perhaps users could purchase a "token" which works like the rewards from deeds which would match the players level. Coin or item/missiles could be chosen as the reward from using a token. Tokens could become a new purchasable item which could be given to a user as a gift or be worked into a voucher.

However I think some sort of limit would be required perhaps 2 per level from 1-249 and 5 for each level after 250. I guess a value could be put on the token having say a bronze, silver and gold level which each gives a greater value. e.g Gold gives an epic item, silver gives a rare item and bronze giving a standard item.

These could possibly be another junk food which players in the past have asked for which would match the games current foods.

Sounds like a better idea for trading. However, why trade if it's only in a minisclue range of levels? Say, 10 - 20. The stat changes in items are very small, so why would users want to trade if they are only getting a small ammount of stats in exchange. Good token idea, but the coumminty needs to find a way around balance issues.

#9 jdogred

jdogred

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Locationvictorville

Posted 03 August 2013 - 11:23 PM

i just want to help make the game better, if they do input it into the gmae then they'll do it their way. PERIOD

IM A BEAST

#10 gabzo

gabzo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Character:Gabzo

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:08 AM

I don't like the idea at all.

The problem with this game is that the people can create noob accounts which has starter coins and give it to there main and can lead to abuse...

aditionally high level players can give lots to the lower level and since STATS can be purchased this can  be unfair.

I think to make the game more social...and the only way...would be to use facebook's method of "asking freinds for predetermined gifts THAT THE GAME GIVES" but still then, it can get freakishly annoying with that. I actually like the way the game is right now.

#11 Azzoun

Azzoun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:12 AM

I totally agree we should be able to trade items and such. Maybe only between team members. I have one full page of Rare and one full page of Epic items. I don't use them, but I don't want to sell them as some are cool! I vault or bank to hold items in the hang-out would be cool also!  

Just because I don't use an item doesn't mean someone with a different build and different stats priorities might not want to use these items. would be fun for your team. A vault or "trophy case" to store special items would be cool also!

• jdogred likes this

#12 jdogred

jdogred

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Locationvictorville

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:56 AM

I totally agree we should be able to trade items and such. Maybe only between team members. I have one full page of Rare and one full page of Epic items. I don't use them, but I don't want to sell them as some are cool! I vault or bank to hold items in the hang-out would be cool also!  

Just because I don't use an item doesn't mean someone with a different build and different stats priorities might not want to use these items. would be fun for your team. A vault or "trophy case" to store special items would be cool also!

i'm glad that you agree!

IM A BEAST

#13 FroggyFresh

FroggyFresh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Team:NOT TELLING HEHE
  • World:US2
  • Character:FROGGYFRESH

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:03 AM

I think it would be good to add a new "Player market" place (just like we have Your team, mission, second hand shop and training) so player could sell epics or rares.. Or even pets. But what i dont want is people giving items away like a level 1 recieves a high level suit. there should be a trade limit...

#14 Stalemate

Stalemate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Team:Dark Wing
  • Character:Mortalgaiden

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:03 AM

this could be abused by higher levels by having them purchase better gear to sell to lower chars for thousands if not millions. it could quickly destabilize the games economy. by making the highest level chars able to sell all their shop items for hundreds of thousands of coins even if they are considered low for them.

Trading should be more closely monitored and most likely kept to item set limits that make them character capped such as the level the character gets them at can only be traded to people 10 levels higher or lower to keep this from getting out of hand. 

But even then this still has the potential for extreme abuse.

#15 A T R

A T R

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationOn my cloud.
  • Team:Dark Wing
  • Character:ATR

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:54 AM

I think by the time a truly high level gets up there they should be allowed to exploit such features, they have earned that right by funding the game and being there from the begining.

If I ever geet to be such a high level I would be happy to have a reason to continue to play, giving or selling my old items for a million or so seems like a nice idea. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: trading, items, food, power-ups

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users