• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 SkyHero

SkyHero

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:50 AM

Hi! I started playing hero zero on habbo.com now and i know habbo.com is a partner website of the official hero zero game website. Just wondering if hero zero will ever close down in habbo.com? because if its going to close down on habbo sooner or later, i think i should start playing on the official site. 

#2 Aitace

Aitace

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Team:Habbo United
  • World:US1
  • Character:Aitace

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:58 AM

I can't see why they wouldn't remain partner websites but if you'd rather not run the risk of losing your character, then I'd say you're better off creating a character on the official site.

#3 mogiks

mogiks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 11:36 AM

I too can't think of any reason they wouldn't continue to allow you people to play Hero Zero from Habbo - after all, this is an important source of players for Hero Zero.

Hero Zero is currently also playable from a gaming site called Kongregate.com, and I don't know whether this is also the case for Habbo players, but at least for us,  the devs recently added an option in the Gearbox > Account menu, which lets you "Unbind Account". As I understand it, this means your character will be moved onto the main site. After you've unbound your account, I don't think you can access your character from Kongregate or anywhere except the main site anymore, and I don't think you can reverse the change either. You could check your account options to see if this option is available to you, which would save you having to start over from scratch on the main site if you are really worried about HZ no longer being available on Habbo.

But, even if they were to cease being partners, I think Hero Zero would notify all the Habbo players and offer to transfer your accounts so they don't lose any players. So I doubt it will be a problem at all.

• Baka likes this

#4 Rafael

Rafael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:28 PM

I too can't think of any reason they wouldn't continue to allow you people to play Hero Zero from Habbo - after all, this is an important source of players for Hero Zero.

Hero Zero is currently also playable from a gaming site called Kongregate.com, and I don't know whether this is also the case for Habbo players, but at least for us,  the devs recently added an option in the Gearbox > Account menu, which lets you "Unbind Account". As I understand it, this means your character will be moved onto the main site. After you've unbound your account, I don't think you can access your character from Kongregate or anywhere except the main site anymore, and I don't think you can reverse the change either. You could check your account options to see if this option is available to you, which would save you having to start over from scratch on the main site if you are really worried about HZ no longer being available on Habbo.

But, even if they were to cease being partners, I think Hero Zero would notify all the Habbo players and offer to transfer your accounts so they don't lose any players. So I doubt it will be a problem at all.

Just to remark: the option to unbind accounts also works on Habbo. ;)

#5 Baka

Baka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationBucharest,Romania
  • Team:Dark Þrúðvangr
  • Character:Baka

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:32 AM

I assume the unbind choice is permanent?

Dark Þrúðvangr

157.jpg

#6 Vojtech

Vojtech

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
  • Team:Habbo United
  • Character:Vojtech

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:06 PM

I assume the unbind choice is permanent?

yes.

#7 THE SUFFERING

THE SUFFERING

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationSOME WHERE DARK
  • World:US3
  • Character:DARKJUDGEMENT

Posted 13 November 2014 - 07:11 AM

unbinding account u still can log in thru facebook instead the of main site if u want to

Spoiler

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hero zero, habbo, close down, partner, website, official

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users