• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Team:The Ancient Habbos
  • World:US1
  • Character:zaobrioak

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:06 PM

So, what's with today's villain? I don't understand how the technical aspects of the game work but we had two villains in a row with way too much HP. Today was General Bombman with 65,000,000. When he escaped he still had about 26,000,000.

Isn't that a bit too much?

Also... please consider fixing the rankings.

#2 Razputin

Razputin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:57 AM

I came on to say the exact same thing, fight for hours and when done not even half the health gone so everyone got ripped.... that is just bad.

#3 mogiks

mogiks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:22 AM

The amount of HP a villain has tends to vary based on what time it appears, since more players are online at some times than at others. 65m is not too unmanageable for peak times. The problem is that a lot of top players who contribute a large proportion of the damage don't bother to attack villains anymore since they don't need new items, and after a number of disappointments, most people won't spend donuts to add extra damage unless they're sure it's going down.

The amount the villain ends on is irrelevant. It would be higher, but if people see the villain isn't doing well they stop attacking it, giving a poorer impression of how much damage we are capable of doing.

The villains are designed so that we don't always win them; it's always been that way. You just have to hope we do well on another one. The devs regularly update the villains' HP in patches so I assure you they are likely keeping an eye on all the different factors and will make adjustments if we are losing (or conversely beating) too many.

#4 zaobrioak

zaobrioak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:03 PM

Okay, now I know how villains work. Aaand I'm probably having bad luck and entering every fight where it escapes. 

#5 djsirgo

djsirgo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:02 AM

I have never seen a villian? I have been playing almost 2 weeks everyday

#6 zaobrioak

zaobrioak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:22 AM

Yeah, it's been a while since I last saw one. Bad timing I guess.

#7 mogiks

mogiks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 05:12 PM

There's usually one every day or two. If you're only on for a couple of hours at the same time each day, it's not likely for you to see one. And if your level is low, you might not be able to access the zone the villain is in.

The last 5 villains we had were at:

26/04/2013, 12am GMT

24/04/2013, 7pm GMT

24/04/2013, 12am GMT

22/04/2013, 9am GMT

21/04/2013, 1am GMT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users