Photo

Pre-Announcement: Technical Update for Hero Zero!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Regnor

Regnor

Admin

• Team Hero Zero
  • 0 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 02:59 PM

Hello dear Heroes!
It’s time for some fresh air in Humphreydale – some big changes are on the horizon! Our developers are currently working on an extensive technical update. This means that, amongst other things, the internal structure of the game will be redesigned. Also, the phone and tablet versions of the game will be completely replaced with new versions, which will match the browser version with regards to design and functionality.
With the technical overhaul, the performance will improve noticeably as well. We’re also planning on breathing new life into the game with some graphic changes and visual adjustments – of course, while maintaining the typical Hero Zero style at the same time. As a little teaser, we brought a concept screenshot for you. Please be aware, that this is a concept screenshot. There might still be some changes until the final release:

With the Update we’re also creating a necessary basis to make future big features and updates, as well as additional platforms and technologies (e.g. HTML5) possible. It’s our goal to release this extensive update package this year still, although, we will also still be working on our regular updates. Stay tuned!

Best regards,
Your Hero Zero Team

• Bobmeister, AngelicaSynn, Inbreaddarlin and 2 others like this

#2 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 10 November 2016 - 04:58 PM

Ooh I hope this happens this looks really interesting

• grub likes this

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#3 No.1

No.1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 17 November 2016 - 05:21 PM

Looks like amazing!! I think, the game will better than old times. At last, we will see good things. I'm waiting impatiently :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users