• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 trent4

trent4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:32 PM

Recently, I been having problems with the item upgrades that I buy with donuts or coins. Their having no skill boost effect on the regular fighting missions. This issue is no problem when fighting other heros. But when going on regular fighting missions, their not working anymore!. This isn't an issue with the items I win from the fighting or times missions. Those boost skills actually work on the regular fighting missions. But not the ones I buy. I spend most of my donuts on item upgrades. I find it rather useful to keep buying donuts, if the item upgrades i'm buying, are not going to give me my skill boost on fighting missions. I keep losing my fights missions! This glitch needs to be fixed!! My hero name is trent4

#2 DevArmaya

DevArmaya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada
  • World:US1
  • Character:DevArmaya

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:25 AM

So your saying that the number change when you are fighting PVE but are higher when fighting PVP? If this is what is happening please provide some screen shots and it will definitly get looked into. I myself have tested and I am having no issues with items bought with coins or doughnuts. I think either you have your stats set up wrong for PVE or your just having a bad streak of RNG.

#3 trent4

trent4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:45 AM

No, the numbers don't change in the fighting missions. They just have no boost effect now . I say this, because every time I'd start losing on the hard fighting missions atleast a few times in the past, i'd start buying item upgrades. Whenever I did that before, i'd start winning on the hard fighting missions again. and i'd just repeat the process everytime i'd start losing ateast a few times. Now, I just keep losing on the hard fighting missions, no matter how much I upgrade the items. Do you see the pattern i'm facing? Its having no effect now on my account for some odd reason. This is only happening with the items I buy. The items I win from the fighting missions or timed missions, the boost effect works. Again, the numbers show up. But the boost effect isn't working from items bought. I don't know whats wrong with my account. I bought items upgrades for my account, lots! I keep losing the hard missions, even alot of the med ones too. It didn't do that before. Why is this happening to my account?

#4 gabzo

gabzo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Gabzo

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:51 PM

then it's not an issue...buying item upgrades won't always allow you to win...it all depends on the total stats that it gives you....also you have to remember that even if your stats are higher you can loose too. There is a calculator here that shows you the chance of winning against someone...use it on the PVEs and you will see. The numbers is what counts in the game so as long as your number stays the same then it does take it into effect

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users