• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Team:Swarm
  • World:US1
  • Character:Bee1

Posted 21 July 2016 - 03:20 PM

I just founded

SWARM on US1 our Goals are the same as the ones of dominating team on US3.

TEAM PERSONALITY
We are adults. We are respectful to each other, but our conversations are not for children. Many of our players chat and laugh a lot. Any and all topics seem to be fair play in this group, and if you cant handle a rude joke or the occasional bad word, you will probably hate it here. We are basically a nice group of caring people/friends, but have a nasty sense of humor lol.

TEAM GAMING
We have a lot of fun, BUT we play hard and expect everyone to be active. We help each other out whenever possible. This may mean losing honor to a teammate to help him/her in the weekly tournaments. We expect all members to continue to increase their stats and use their training points each day.

LEADERSHIP

there is a smaller group which makes up the true leadership for the team. This keeps the communication clear and simple. Our leaders are experienced, fair, and open to opinions.

The leaders select the fights and remove/recruit members, although the opinions of ALL members are important and heart!

RULES

You can join directly, no matter what level you have.
All members are expected to sign up for fights each day.
All members are expected to donate coins, ONLY if the team bank gets low.
No member is required to purchase/donate donuts.
All members must show respect to other members (that doesn't mean they have to agree on everything)

All members are expected to use their daily training points to improve their stats.

All members are expected to read the team notes and CONSIDER the game strategy advice given.

No members are permitted to attack teammates in duels.

Members are permitted to attack teammates in League fights ONLY if no other option is available.

Send an in game mail message to bee1 if you have more questions. Have fun!

#2 Mommy

Mommy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA
  • World:US3
  • Character:Mommy

Posted 22 July 2016 - 06:06 PM

lol who is this?

This post is a direct quote from the server 3 Swarm notes that I personally wrote. However, we dont have any idea who this person is. I clever prank, perhaps? lol

Have fun! Its a game! :D

#3 Bee1

Bee1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 06:21 PM

lol who is this?

Let's say I'm a Swarm loyal Person.

This post is a direct quote from the server 3 Swarm notes that I personally wrote. However, we dont have any idea who this person is. I clever prank, perhaps? lol

I don't mean to offend or to be prankish to someone.
I don't even want to act like I'm a original Swarm member (team on US3) like I said I'm a loyal person to Swarm.

I just want to bring Swarm on US1, no one hits the nail more on the head like you, that's why I used it.

Original Swarm - People are as welcome as complete new People, and if you want, Mommy, I can write "(quote by Mommy" :)

#4 Bee1

Bee1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 08:52 PM

In a few hours the weekly tournament ends.
I'm very glad to announce that Swarm is on 4th Place and will win 50 Donuts!

We still have 7 seats so feel free to join.

Edited by Bee1, 23 July 2016 - 08:53 PM.

#5 Feelingood2

Feelingood2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Team:GloriousV
  • Character:feellingood2

Posted 23 July 2016 - 08:52 PM

if your not swarm on us 3 and you dont have permission from oversoul or ny other swarm member what makes you think that its ok to use their tag? as a long tim member of my team on glorious v on us3 iv already had some problems with recruiting because of lets say troubles with glorious v on other servers! i work my butt off to try to make my team a pleasent and fun place but some ishues on other servers lost me some good heros! and i wasent part of that! but the leader of glorious v did confirm this team to be there! now you go using swarm to try to help your team and you may cause damage to the existing teams! i dont mean to preach but since you wont even confirm your identity i believe your in the wrong here! i have a few friends on swarm here on us3! and i back any decision the make!

if your not swarm on us 3 and you dont have permission from oversoul or ny other swarm member what makes you think that its ok to use their tag? as a long tim member of my team on glorious v on us3 iv already had some problems with recruiting because of lets say troubles with glorious v on other servers! i work my butt off to try to make my team a pleasent and fun place but some ishues on other servers lost me some good heros! and i wasent part of that! but the leader of glorious v did confirm this team to be there! now you go using swarm to try to help your team and you may cause damage to the existing teams! i dont mean to preach but since you wont even confirm your identity i believe your in the wrong here! i have a few friends on swarm here on us3! and i back any decision the make!

Hi, there is no bad on my team.
Either people like Swarm (the original or mine) or they don't.

If people say something bad about the team they do just because they don't like it.

On all my other servers there are so many teams created on different servers with the same name or the same logo created by non-original team members, no problems.

Confirm my identity?

I'm a confirmed member of this forum, I'm a confirmed member on us1 and all my other servers.

To tell you on which servers I play won't help cause you will not know me how I don't know you.

But I'm sorry for some kids who ruined the image of your team.

• FaithfulAizen and Mommy like this

#6 Mommy

Mommy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA
  • Character:Mommy

Posted 23 July 2016 - 09:10 PM

Lol well played, whomever you are. Well played. Tell me who you are, and I promise not to tell. If you know me as well as you say you do, then you know I will honor my word. :)
  • Feelingood2 likes this

Have fun! Its a game! :D

#7 Feelingood2

Feelingood2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Team:GloriousV
  • Character:feellingood2

Posted 23 July 2016 - 09:35 PM

im not biased!  just stating  the facts!   mommy and swarm can handel this !   just seems  strange you wont identify yourself  to them!  and yes they do make teams with the same name!  99%  time its the same players on another server!   not a you dont no me but i just stole your tag!  and i hope your fine with it!   if you rilly know swarm and the heros there if you are a worthy hero they wud give you permission!

#8 Bee1

Bee1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 09:48 PM

im not biased! just stating the facts! mommy and swarm can handel this ! just seems strange you wont identify yourself to them! and yes they do make teams with the same name! 99% time its the same players on another server! not a you dont no me but i just stole your tag! and i hope your fine with it! if you rilly know swarm and the heros there if you are a worthy hero they wud give you permission!

I've wrote a msg to mommy but I bet she never heard the name of a low level (yes, I wasn't really high on this server) but I know her players name, have seen it there.

It's funny I don't know you.

Mostly its people who chosen the name randomly.
And the shape of my logo is not the same you use.

Edited by Bee1, 23 July 2016 - 09:57 PM.

#9 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 24 July 2016 - 03:58 PM

It's not against the rules, I don't think.  But it is bad sportsmanship.  By starting a team called Swarm, you are saying you are affilliated with Swarm.  People will think you guys are connected when you're not.  You are using someone else's name to try and get you players.  Maybe put in the work yourself.  It's the whole riding on someone else's coat tails thing.  Are you a Swarm member on us3?  If you are, I wouldn't give my name either.  You would probably get kicked off the team.

I can see where you may think it is flattering.  But a Swarm member might find it offensive that you are trying to gain off of there hard work.

• FaithfulAizen, Feelingood2, Lucci and 1 other like this

#10 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Team:Heroes Anonymous
  • World:US4
  • Character:QuTiPy

Posted 24 July 2016 - 08:14 PM

please remember to edit your posts together rather than double-posting...

merged some doubles above...

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#11 Bee1

Bee1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 July 2016 - 08:17 PM

please remember to edit your posts together rather than double-posting...

merged some doubles above...

I did, since I found the quote-button. ;)

#12 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 25 July 2016 - 02:09 AM

Lol she sounds like a stalker/fan. When I saw this I was like is Mommy on us1 now?

Edited by FaithfulAizen, 25 July 2016 - 02:12 AM.

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#13 Bee1

Bee1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 08:31 AM

Lol she sounds like a stalker/fan. When I saw this I was like is Mommy on us1 now?

"Fan" would hit it on the head. :)

Are you a original swarm-member?

#14 lulean

lulean

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • Character:Lulean

Posted 25 July 2016 - 06:13 PM

Interesting... not sure why you'd draw attention to yourself creating this team as Swarm if you weren't ok with us knowing who you are.  It's not necessarily a bad thing you started the team, unless as others have said, something happens on your version of Swarm that could adversely affect our version.  

#15 Bee1

Bee1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 06:50 PM

Interesting... not sure why you'd draw attention to yourself creating this team as Swarm if you weren't ok with us knowing who you are. It's not necessarily a bad thing you started the team, unless as others have said, something happens on your version of Swarm that could adversely affect our version.

On my version everything is fine.
Mostly nice and active people from all over the world.

But like I said:

If you Original Swarm People are open to be in a team blended of Newbies and more experienced people who are on your home server maybe on other teams, then you could join as well, as long as you are with the team. :)

I think my version is a nice Promo for the original especially since we are successful with our players already.

#16 Bee1

Bee1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 06:52 PM

I'm proud to announce that we made it to 3th Place in last weeks honor tournament and we won 100 Donuts.

#17 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 25 July 2016 - 09:20 PM

I am not part of swarm just a friend of a friend of Mommy's I might have noticed swarm on us1 and asked mommy is she was on us1

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#18 sparky1

sparky1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Team:Dysfunctional family
  • Character:sparky1

Posted 20 December 2016 - 02:51 PM

Mommy this is Sparky1 i'm having trouble signing in today 12/20 it keeps coming up as a new version available but i can't log on please pass on my regrets to the rest of the team thank you Colin.

#19 LevelHunter

LevelHunter

The answer to life, the universe and everything

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 December 2016 - 04:32 PM

Mommy this is Sparky1 i'm having trouble signing in today 12/20 it keeps coming up as a new version available but i can't log on please pass on my regrets to the rest of the team thank you Colin.

Hello sparky1,

please write a ticket to our support system.

(support.herozerogame.com)

Yours,

LevelHunter

• AngelicaSynn likes this
Posted Image

#20 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 22 December 2016 - 03:59 PM

Woooohooooooo

Fake Swarm is now on us1!!!!!

Sorry, couldn't help myself...... :D

Congrats on the donuts though.

Edited by LittleOne, 22 December 2016 - 04:03 PM.

• FaithfulAizen likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users