• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 dml1783

dml1783

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 03:53 AM

Okay so i keep getting a training units  tonight i got 10 of them.  Says i must redeem them within the same day.. Okay Great but HOW and where cause i've looked everywhere and I when i goto training its not like they are there...

Please help!??

Edited by dml1783, 17 July 2016 - 03:57 AM.

#2 kelly6

kelly6

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationNew York, USA
  • Team:team america
  • World:US3
  • Character:Kelly6

Posted 18 July 2016 - 12:02 AM

Okay so i keep getting a training units  tonight i got 10 of them.  Says i must redeem them within the same day.. Okay Great but HOW and where cause i've looked everywhere and I when i goto training its not like they are there...

Please help!??

You dont have to redeem them they same day. You have to use them the same day. For instance, i'm in EST time zone and the server resets at 3 am. If I was to redeem the training units at 2:45 am I would only have 15 minutes to use them then they would expire. If I would redeem the training units at 3:05 am, I would have the entire day to use them. For you if you are close to the server reset time click redeem later they go to your mail box and you have 2 days to use them, hope this helps.

#3 dml1783

dml1783

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 01:15 AM

BUT how do i use them?  I dont find them ANYWHERE.. i go under training and i dont see anything ?!?

#4 kelly6

kelly6

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationNew York, USA
  • Team:team america
  • Character:Kelly6

Posted 18 July 2016 - 02:36 AM

If you claim your training units and they dont show up you may have to contact support ( you can do that by hitting the support tab)

• FaithfulAizen likes this

#5 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 18 July 2016 - 07:21 AM

Check in your mail too.  Maybe you THINK you are redeeming them, but are actually selecting the one that says redeem later.

• AngelicaSynn and FaithfulAizen like this

#6 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 03 August 2016 - 04:21 AM

If you choose to redeem later are they not in your mail?

“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

#7 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 03 August 2016 - 07:21 PM

They should be in your mail if you choose to redeem later.  But they may not know to look there.  But if you wait too long to redeem it you may lose the ability to use it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users