#1 cullina

cullina

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 20 May 2016 - 09:27 AM

Please use this topic to post the problems you find in-game.

Don´t forget to check the Section Rules so you know how to do this properly    ;)

Thank you! 

#2 Herodes

Herodes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Team:the kracks
  • World:US3
  • Character:Herodes

Posted 30 March 2017 - 12:01 PM

I cannot provide a screen since I'm already playing without the ads. But when you never have bought donuts you can click away the ads next to the game frame. Beneath the ad on the right appears a text for all non buyers that reads like the following: "Please consider displaying ads because we need monies ... " What always caught my attention was the phrase, that "buyers play ad free off course". My suggestion is to change it into "of course" if you don't want to imply I'm playing off the track now. ;)

#3 RedSpinner

RedSpinner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Team:Crisis Crusaders
  • Character:RedSpinner

Posted 01 September 2018 - 06:17 PM

I found 2 minor grammatical errors.

The first is found in the help screen for League Fights.  The fourth sentence reads, "If you drop below a certain a number of league points, you drop into a lower league."  The second "a" doesn't need to be there, and the sentence should read, "If you drop below a certain number of league points, you drop into a lower league."  See image below.

Attached File  League help typo.jpg   92.73KB   0 downloads

The second error is found in one of the fighting mission descriptions with hacker Hugo in Sillycon Valley.  The second sentence reads, "Her son is starring the whole time at the monitor looking for the 'Error in the system'."  The word "starring" meaning to add stars to, should be replaced with the word "staring" which means to look at intently.  See image below.

Attached File  Sillycon Valley fight mission error.jpg   34.18KB   0 downloads

• FaithfulAizen likes this

#4 RedSpinner

RedSpinner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 September 2018 - 12:21 PM

One more minor grammatical error.

In one of the Siegfried & Boy fighting missions in Gamble City, the second sentence of the mission successful screen reads, "It becomes to embarrassing for both of them to drag a buzz kill up on stage."  The preposition "to" should be replaced with the adverb "too," which emphasizes how embarrassing it is.  The new sentence should read "It becomes too embarrassing for both of them to drag a buzz kill up on stage."  See screenshot below.

Attached File  Siegfried and Boy error.jpg   43.48KB   0 downloads

Edited by RedSpinner, 03 September 2018 - 12:23 PM.

#5 RedSpinner

RedSpinner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 September 2018 - 12:43 PM

Maybe I need to stop reading so much.  ;)

The last sentence in one of the Elvis-double fighting missions in Gamble City reads, "Every since he is a rich man!"  The word "Every" should be replaced with the word "Ever" and I think "is" should be replaced with "has become", resulting in the sentence, "Ever since he has become a rich man!"  See screenshot.

Attached File  Elvis error.jpg   26.48KB   0 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users