Kablirkle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationJungles of Costa Rica
  • World:US1
  • Character:BB

Posted 29 March 2016 - 10:20 PM

Can we please paginate the sidekicks? I have nearly triple digits and it's difficult to look through/organize them without some division. Sidekicks lost in a sea of more sidekicks..

Another suggestion is having an overview of skills of each sidekick without having to click on them (like the way it is when we train a sidekick to learn new ability--all laid out)

Third idea is a "Bring to top of page" option for newly activated sidekicks. So we don't have to click 80+ times to bringing higher up on the sidekick page.

Thank you!

• Howl, leapinglizard and Monkey2 like this

#2 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Team:Heroes Anonymous
  • World:US4
  • Character:QuTiPy

Posted 29 March 2016 - 10:39 PM

if you use certain abilities of a sidekick more than others, you can cross train chosen sidekicks with the abilities from another...

the training sidekick is consumed and the chosen ability is transferred to the chosen sidekick...

sidekicks also may be arranged on the sidekick screen, so those you use most may be grouped together...

sidekicks may be sold for coins as well.

It's just a suggestion, but if you have as many as you say, it may be time to thin the herd, so to speak...

• npe and Monkey2 like this

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#3 Howl

Howl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationRight Behind You!
  • Team:Valorous Vagrants
  • World:US3
  • Character:Howl

Posted 29 March 2016 - 10:47 PM

People who can't or don't donate for various reasons can't just blow 15 donuts (they don't have) to merge their pets.  I don't think the request is out of line.

In fact I do merge my pets occasionally and i hate to say it but they are building up regardless.

HowlingWolf3.gif

My Horns are holding my Halo up!!

see-saw.gif

Think about it....:

How many women do you know,

would have the sense of humor to choose "Howl" as their user ID

and wear it in public??

be.gif

#4 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Icey

Posted 30 March 2016 - 10:59 PM

I agree, what is more annoying is that you bring it all the way to the top after 80 or so clicks then if you decide to train with a skill, it goes all the way back to the bottom and it takes you 80 clicks to bring it all the way to the top again.

• leapinglizard likes this

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#5 DrTiko

DrTiko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Team:DARK MAYHEM
  • World:US2
  • Character:DrTiko

Posted 01 April 2016 - 10:28 AM

they might fix that with a simple "favourite" list :)

or any kind of filter like the one done for heroic deeds

#6 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • World:US3
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 01 April 2016 - 05:52 PM

I would LOVE to be able to sell a sidekick for coins AFTER it is put into inventory.  We can do that with items.

#7 Vandrake30

Vandrake30

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 03:47 PM

What about being able to assign your extra sidekicks to "guard duty" over a set zone to reduce the time and or energy cost within that zone by a small percent based on the combined levels of the sidekicks posted.  To be fair, any addition should take an hour or more to take affect where reduction should take effect almost at once.  This would prevent a player from moving all their sidekicks from zone to zone to reduce costs of the mission they want to take on.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sidekicks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users