• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 nankho

nankho

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:34 PM

This is the first game i have played of this type that has chosen to regen energy all at once, one time a day. Every game in this genre beginning with the first bbs games/MUDs, had continuous regen. I understand that you guys have implemented "work", in case a player has used all their energy and all their refills.

but seriously, doing regen in only one increment once a day? lol that is gonna turn people off. at least consider performing regen in smaller increments like 1 block an hour. or one block every 6/8 hours or something.

imo continuous would be better, but then the SLOW regen in this game would be very obvious. I would think most would appreciate having some free energy regen when they wake up in the morning.

-nan

#2 nankho

nankho

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:35 PM

oops please move this to suggestions.. haha i thought i was in there

#3 DaJamalam

DaJamalam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:17 PM

If it was 1 Hour per engery refil me and others would spend all day on this game. The way it is now is all right to me.

#4 Capernicus

Capernicus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Team:Heroes Inc
  • World:US4
  • Character:Reign

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:28 PM

I agree energy should fill continuously or more often in smaller increments you could do 4 energy every hour or 1 energy every 15 min for approximately the same overall effect that you would still get about 100 energy a day. Then if you had energy regen you could have a booster for that.

#5 DaJamalam

DaJamalam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:57 PM

I think it would be better , the way it is. That way , people don't spend all there time on this addictable game :)

#6 Capernicus

Capernicus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Team:Heroes Inc
  • World:US4
  • Character:Reign

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:02 PM

What's wrong with spending all day on this game if you dont have anything to do. I mean I understand that some people have more time than other people but I think its fair in the same way that people with money can buy time. I mean they say money is time so I think if you dont have money spend your time and if you dont have time spend your money.

Also I was thinking that when you level up it would be nice to get like 20 energy or so.

Edited by Capernicus, 21 September 2012 - 12:10 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Energy, regeneration

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users