Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Team:Team Rocket
  • World:US3
  • Character:Team Leader of Team Rocket

Posted 30 January 2016 - 02:47 AM

I AGREE WITH OUCH,WE NEED A SOLUTION AND NOW!!!!

• Ouch likes this

#42 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 30 January 2016 - 02:51 AM

true we do start the same BUT half the people will be different its fair to use donuts but the trophies arent

• Ouch likes this

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#43 Feelingood2

Feelingood2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Team:GloriousV
  • Character:feellingood2

Posted 30 January 2016 - 02:56 AM

i hav only been playing this game for just over a year now! what iv seen there has been no wrong doing by any team in anything that has happened! i enjoy staging a fight with the teams around me and when its time to fight.... hey git dressed cockerd up pets missiles!   yall no the drill!  its the fun that  hey!  lets win this trophie!    then after well!!! next time we can do it!   at least theres a chance for all teams that try!    now as for to fix an issue that has taken place were a group of well built heros has come together and pretty much has a monopoly on trophies! has almost completely taken that away from most teams!  but listen ! we can still play! fight the team under you! ill fight for energy trophie! and have fun tryin to keep it!maby i will!  maby i wont!   the thing is is any team that creates a monopoly  on trophies to the point that you cant lose  !!! all you do is deprive yourselves of the part of the game that makes it fun!    maby it not the game that needs to change as that the players need to want to play  not own!

• SuperMAB, Ouch and starknerd like this

#44 Ouch

Ouch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationSt Louis - USA
  • Team:Riff Raff
  • Character:Ouch

Posted 30 January 2016 - 03:06 AM

I think Feellingood2 has the exact right message.  The desire to covet the trophies, to hoard them has what has really brought the issue to a head for the teams that are #4- #10.  Those teams used to have a chance on a competitive battle field and now, they just don't.

Get rid of training trophies until a better remedy is found.

Edited by Ouch, 30 January 2016 - 03:10 AM.

#45 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 30 January 2016 - 03:51 AM

fg2 the thing that you aren't realising is that LL didn't start off that way. 

They started of being in like 5th place. 

I like the trophies ---all of them are helpful at different points in the game.  But the truth is, almost every team would like to have several training trophies.  I still don't know a team that says ---I can't stand these trainings please take them from us.

So if Ouch's team had 4 trainings,  I don't think they would be complaining about a monopoly---but that is just my opinion on the subject.

But it is the nature of the beast.  The top team or the strongest team will always have people who love them just because they are top dog and hate them just because they are top dog.  So are the problems of being the top dog.

• Maniac likes this

#46 Ouch

Ouch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationSt Louis - USA

Posted 30 January 2016 - 05:12 AM

Any attempt to characterize this as hate vs love, have's vs have not's is completely missing the intent of the message and not  grasping the scope of the original post and quite possibly that is my fault for not being more eloquent.  I offer my apologies if this is the case.

This is a message of purely positive love of this game and wishing to see all the players who throw their hands up and go inactive because of futility instead remain with the game, train their heroes, buy donuts and make it even more competitive.  No need for a new server, just revitalize the crop of players who play on this one.  Bring players back to the game.  Restore the fun of competition.  Make the growth of the hero a personal endeavor, not one you can just luck into by being added to the right team.

No one is coveting and hoarding the other trophies.  We should all be asking why that is.  The only answer is their value is far less immediate and permanent to the individual player.  They will forsake all other trophies for "the precious".  The training trophy alone is hoarded, because it has such power over the game as to add imbalance and any team that can manipulate their circumstances can then lock out other teams from ever getting the opportunity to hold one. Players will leave their teams to move onto the team that can guarantee them that they will be able to hoard the training trophies, forsaking teams they themselves created and packed with their real life friends and game friends.

I stand ready to relinquish all points I have ever earned from a training trophy, and they are numerous.  That is what I am calling for.  And I understand that that goes way beyond what others are asking.  But that sacrifice would bring immediate balance back to the game,  fluidity to the top spots, and mobility on the team ranks.  But, if that is a bridge too far for most, then the bare minimum would be to just be rid of training trophies altogether.  

• FaithfulAizen likes this

#47 Toaster

Toaster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationPortland
  • Team:Wolf Gang
  • Character:Toaster

Posted 30 January 2016 - 07:38 AM

Work harder than those above you and eventually you will catch them.

only to an extent. if you're in a team with motivation and popularity at 100%, versus a team with expansions at 50% then this theory flies out the window.

• SuperMAB likes this

#48 Toaster

Toaster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationPortland
  • Team:Wolf Gang
  • Character:Toaster

Posted 30 January 2016 - 08:12 AM

what about adding a clause similar to the system that allows a team to only attack the same team once every other day.

you can only seek the trophies in question every other day.

only every other week would you be able to hold 4 of the same trophy, and on those weeks, you'd obtain #4 on day 7 and thus only hold it for 1 day if they cleared after a week.

also, this would distance the frequency at which a team could obtain these.

admittedly, i've only held 2 trophies. i hardly know what im talking about ;)

• SuperMAB likes this

#49 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 30 January 2016 - 09:05 AM

I agree with Ouch I never used to touch the extra training. I never even said I did them either but I'm doing them now and I wouldnt care if my points from the trophy were taken

Aizen is the best

#50 Feelingood2

Feelingood2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 03:25 PM

i never said that they started out that way! and i never said anything that the game need to do!  I said that its no fun for a team to challenge a team that they have 0% chance to win!  wich again i say!  deprives top team members of that aspect of the game!  if thats what they want all the time fine!  that is their decision!  not mine!  i never said me or any team i was or am on is perfect! i (like i alreadyy said) will have fun playing the game for lower trophies or even for nothing more then to play!  this has brought (wat i consider a problem) to my attention! i do enjoy the maby win  maby lose aspect of the game!  and now that i c this i will try to make this change myself and my team if i can, to not do this to the lesser teams i enjoy fighting!    if you like fighting other teams  then it is up to that team to make  themselves  fightable so to speak!   (did not say you have to lose)  but if its gonna be a one sided fight its not a fair fight (in my eyes!)    so again!  i am not attacking anyone!  or any team!  i am just making a sugestion to all teams and players as to think about what you like to do in the game and lets make adjustments  (by ourselves) to make this game what we want it to be!

• SuperMAB and Ouch like this

#51 Evolution

Evolution

Evolved Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationHere
  • Team:Me, Myself and I
  • Character:Everyone and No one.

Posted 30 January 2016 - 04:42 PM

PvP-Demotivational_o_102941.jpg553yms3.png

• starknerd likes this

#52 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 07:18 PM

fg2 I didn't think you were attacking anyone.  I was pointing out the fact that LL started out as the underdog and made moves to get them to the top.  Even on GV, we had a blast coming up as the underdog and being a thorn in LL's and VV's side when we got strong enough to start removing training trophies from them.  I'm just saying it can be done.  It just takes a team of players willing to put in the work to do it.  It can be done because WE DID IT.

I am all for changes to the trophy system.  I think in past threads there were lots of great ideas listed for that. 

I use the words love and hate because I remember being at the top and and I would get fan mail and not so fan mail just because of the spot I held and not over anything I did.   Can you get to number one without a monopoly of trainings trophies? YEP YOU SURE CAN.  I will say that starting from the beginning of a new server helps with that. 

But yes, any good team that says they wouldn't want training 3-4 training trophies----well I just don't buy it.  Unless you don't care about being competitive. 

Now---if you want to be taken seriously ---try not using derogatory comments towards the teams on top.  Give them the respect due them actually for being there.  Then when you share ideas about a better trophy system it can be respected.  The teams I was on were always trying to beat VV and LL. Always strategizing against them.  But when you ever you saw me speak on the forum about them, I always gave them due respect for what they had achieved.   

• Maniac and Evolution like this

#53 kelly6

kelly6

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationNew York, USA
  • Team:team america
  • Character:Kelly6

Posted 30 January 2016 - 11:48 PM

If you was taking their trophies, Why leave your team and join them?

Even on GV, we had a blast coming up as the underdog and being a thorn in LL's and VV's side when we got strong enough to start removing training trophies from them.  

• SuperMAB, Ouch and Feelingood2 like this

#54 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 31 January 2016 - 12:15 AM

Yes thats what I want to know as well. Even if we butted heads as team mates you were like a sister too me and everyone else!

Aizen is the best

#55 Feelingood2

Feelingood2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 12:18 AM

one more time ill say this!   i didnt say any thing about ghanging this game! or anything about ghanging trophies or anything about any teams doing anything wrong! one more time!  PRISCILLA!  IF ANY OF US PLAYERS DO NOT LIKE WATS GOING ON  !  IT IS JUST UP TO US  ALL OF US AS PLAYERS TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO CHANGE IT TO WAT WE WANT! if that means you want to go to another team  ! go ahead!  if he wants to say i wont fight that team! go ahead!  hero zero shud not b held responsable for anything that we as players have done!  if we have a problem with it well its up to us to find a solution!  (me personaly) wud like to see something done with all the trophies! but that is a part of the game!  and here  for the first time in thes conversations will give a name (as example)  if  LL likes the way it is now fine. its ok! it is their decision!  but wat im now sayin is!   LL can challenge another team!  ok  they will win!   and thats probly all yuo will git!  any smart teams at this point! will not challenge you!  it will be a losing battle!   that is all i was saying about that!   DZ will challenge GV  gv will challenge SR and so on. but if im tryin to gain honer im not gonna challenge a dominant team! wich   congrats on that!   was a good move as you played it!  there is no anger or anything coming from me!  this has been me telling my feelings on the situation!  if 2nd place is the best i can ever achieve   !! im fine with that!  if you realy read all my posts  it has all been to inform every player on a solution to  (a problem) that is part of the game. from both sides of the conversation!

• SuperMAB, Ouch, FaithfulAizen and 1 other like this

#56 Ouch

Ouch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationSt Louis - USA

Posted 31 January 2016 - 03:30 AM

At one point the training trophy was added to this game.  Therefore it can be removed if its place in the game is causing an unnatural imbalance, true?

#57 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 03:36 AM

Well LL and VV were both stronger than GV, but we strategized to take trainings from them.  With hard work we did it.

If you want to know why I left, you can ask me directly.  I did send an email to the team before I left.  But I won't be airing the team's issues in the forum. 

From what I am learning being on LL now, they actually enjoyed people like GV because we gave them a good fight.  So having lots of trophies and being on top never is easy.  You have a big target on your back and others always gunning for what you have.

• Maniac and Feelingood2 like this

#58 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 31 January 2016 - 03:36 AM

if there is a complaint made then probably...Littleone did you join LL because they were stronger?

Edited by FaithfulAizen, 31 January 2016 - 03:37 AM.

Aizen is the best

#59 Ouch

Ouch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationSt Louis - USA

Posted 31 January 2016 - 03:37 AM

If you was taking their trophies, Why leave your team and join them?

I believe this was revisionist history.  I would like to see the last two times Glorious V took training trophies from LL.  As the statement implied, this happened more than once

The migration was around the time I received an email from Lionheart and Richter asking if I (Team Rocket) would like to open a dialogue on cooperating to get getting training trophies -  and then Lionheart just left to go join LL immediately afterward and never responded back to me when I said TR was open to the discussion with Glorious V.

#60 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 31 January 2016 - 03:49 AM

Yeah probably went to go and tell them the plan

• Ouch likes this

Aizen is the best

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: training trophy, competitive game play

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users