Photo

ZZzooooo, what about hobbies?

bored time hobbies lord of rings (terrible pun)

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Gabesaurus

Gabesaurus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Team:One Piece Nakama
  • World:US1
  • Character:Gabesaurus

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:06 AM

Yo-hai. Seems like the zero forums are growing (slowly, but whatever). So what about knowing a bit about each other, and with this, know a little bit about our members? The question is: How do you spend your spare time (no, you cant say 'sleeping').

I'll start. Im a manga eater. I love manga. I like the masterpieces like bakuman, fullmetal alchemist, death note, hajime no ippo and mirai nikki. Even though the new generation of mangas have a lot of potential. Examples are gan kon, GE good ending and this stuff. And no, im not a otaku.
Interesting how people react when the phrase does not end as it potatoes

#2 Capernicus

Capernicus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Team:Heroes Inc
  • World:US4
  • Character:Reign

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:34 AM

Recently I've spent a good portion of my spare time playing this game but I am also a manga/anime fan. I prefer fullmetal alchemist brotherhood to the original. I also am a little bummed out they ended bleach even though the plot was getting monotonous but wouldn't take much to throw in a nice plot twist. Besides that I'm usually studying up on various things ranging from quantum physics, cosmology, programming, to learning how to paint, draw, and sculpt.

#3 Gabesaurus

Gabesaurus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:21 AM

Recently I've spent a good portion of my spare time playing this game but I am also a manga/anime fan. I prefer fullmetal alchemist brotherhood to the original. I also am a little bummed out they ended bleach even though the plot was getting monotonous but wouldn't take much to throw in a nice plot twist. Besides that I'm usually studying up on various things ranging from quantum physics, cosmology, programming, to learning how to paint, draw, and sculpt.

Bleach lost its essence. The series could have ended when they saved Rukia with an epic ending, but they are always overextending with some unnecessary and irrational sudden boosts for ichigo.

Anyway, seems like you have a lot of hobbies. Well, im not the jack of all trades. I dont like exact sciences (even though im a student of mechanics), i really love sociology, philosophy, anthropology and all this stuff. Human brain is the most interesting thing ever. Except boxing.
  • Capernicus likes this

#4 Capernicus

Capernicus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Team:Heroes Inc
  • World:US4
  • Character:Reign

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:58 AM

I completely agree I am a huge neuroscience fan. Right now I am most interested in TMS (Transcranial Magnetic Stimulus) which is pretty much a thinking cap that fires electric signals to different regions of the brain to stimulate the activity of specific parts of the brain. The best part about it is that once you developed the synapses the pathway stays open and you retain all of what you learned. So it won't be long before we are all able to think like Einstein.

#5 DevArmaya

DevArmaya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada
  • Character:DevArmaya

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:21 AM

My hobbies are my wife, kids and anime. Currently watching Guntz and Highschool Dxd, already watched all of Bleach, Naruto, HotD and numerous others. Ohh and my fav pass time is SLEEP

#6 Gabesaurus

Gabesaurus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:13 PM

I completely agree I am a huge neuroscience fan. Right now I am most interested in TMS (Transcranial Magnetic Stimulus) which is pretty much a thinking cap that fires electric signals to different regions of the brain to stimulate the activity of specific parts of the brain. The best part about it is that once you developed the synapses the pathway stays open and you retain all of what you learned. So it won't be long before we are all able to think like Einstein.

Hearing that makes me feel like a kid

My hobbies are my wife, kids and anime. Currently watching Guntz and Highschool Dxd, already watched all of Bleach, Naruto, HotD and numerous others. Ohh and my fav pass time is SLEEP

I said you cant say sleep =P

#7 Stinkerin

Stinkerin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • Locationhttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Britt-Planlos/491658190927442
  • Team:The Hurricane
  • Character:Stinkerin

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:58 PM

my hobbys are tattoo&piercings,drawing,play piano.... and know... improve my english ;D

#8 Hyotoko

Hyotoko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationStarfleet Command
  • Team:Alpha Omega
  • Character:Hyotoko

Posted 16 July 2013 - 10:42 PM

Oh.. that's a trick question, I have tons of hobbies, no idea where to start but I'll give it a try ;D

I'd just like to start with saying that I like Stinkerins hobbies, seeing as I have 3 tats and 2 piercings, earrings not included :wub:

Okies, well, here we go:

- gaming, metal, anime, cosplay, reading, music, singing, going out, university, science, studying, movies, series.. and many more.

Nice to meet you all :ph34r: !

Kira2.png

~ Never again will his dark nails of faith be pushed through my veins again ~

† Hyotoko aka Ney †

#9 DaJamalam

DaJamalam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:33 PM

I like using the powers of the archmage. Thats a good hobby for sure.

• Hyotoko likes this

#10 Hyotoko

Hyotoko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationStarfleet Command
  • Team:Alpha Omega
  • Character:Hyotoko

Posted 21 July 2013 - 02:46 AM

Haha, can't argue with that ^_^

• DaJamalam likes this

Kira2.png

~ Never again will his dark nails of faith be pushed through my veins again ~

† Hyotoko aka Ney †

#11 DaJamalam

DaJamalam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:52 AM

Haha, can't argue with that ^_^

;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bored, time, hobbies, lord of rings (terrible pun)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users