King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationThe Space Galleon S.S. Nemesis
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • World:US2
  • Character:I may be a villain, but at least I'm honest.

Posted 04 November 2015 - 11:24 PM

I play on both, and have to disagree. But to be fair, some (not all and not you FA) of those who complain the most about drama are the ones who create it the most. Personally, I tend to meet others in kind with what they show me. Which is why I know most of the ones who complain about such things are very guilty of it themselves. It's also why I have plenty of friends. If they're friendly, so am I. If they bring drama to my door, I hurl it back with a catapult. You'd actually be surprised how many folks have taken the time to get to know me on a neutral or friendly basis and said, "Wow. You're not at all what I was led to believe by others." To which I often reply, "I can be. Depends on them."

But projection is a common human trait. I always found it funny that folks complain most about the very things they tend to be guilty of. I have never seen the pot call the kettle black as often as I have since joining this game and the closer we got to top spot, the more I heard it. And the longer we held top spot, the even more I heard it. It's like poking a bear with a stick then getting upset it clawed back.

Like, I hear all the time from a loud minority about how much drama I bring. And this is spread further by those who take what those people say at face value rather than coming in a friendly or neutral fashion to see for themselves.What's funny though is I'm on both servers and no one complains about drama on US3. And you and I have both been in contact in game. You've written me to "thank" me for attacking you every day and I politely explained that as one of the highest level players, you give really good coin, but that it was nothing personal. We went our separate ways. No drama. No muss. No fuss. 

On the other hand, another player and I role played a goofey game together on the forums where our characters were enamored with one another but couldn't be together because they were on different servers. It was a funny running joke that we had fun with. That player and I never exchanged real names or contact information or anything else to make it seem real. It was much the same as the interview I did with you where there was all this gratuitous flirting, but it was all role playing, as you know and wasn't pursued beyond the role playing. But another player took offense that someone would actually be having fun role playing with me, and threw up quite the stink, including threatening to tell that player's parents she was "flirting" with an older man. SMH. Talk about creating drama. So I fully understand the drama you speak of. But really, it's just a loud minority that is simply projecting their own issues on others.

I'm bringing sexy back!

#22 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,455 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 05 November 2015 - 12:50 AM

Well I've looked at the player ranks and go all the way down. I noticed its bigger on us3 than 2. I've also noticed a lot of player quitting the game. Also that wasnt a thank you I was just curious since it was a daily thing. Also you shouldnt rp with someone who is in high school it can make you out to be a perv like the player said and could get you arrested.

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#23 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • World:US3
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 05 November 2015 - 01:20 AM

Well Faith I was gonna say something but you said it just fine.  It's a big no no to do "flirty" roleplaying with a teen girl when you are a grown man.  And an even bigger no no to bring that roleplaying into PM. I never said I would tell the teen girl's parents. But I did tell the mods.   She acted as if it was ok to do.  I told her, "If you want to know it is ok, tell your Dad that you are Pm'ing with an adult male.  Let him see the messages. See if your Dad is ok with it."  Yes, none of that went down very well but it needed to be said.   Guess I said something anyways.

I would say this about KoT---you are a cool dude---until someone disagrees with you.  Then it all changes.

But what this has to do with Villains---I do not know.  We had a lot of event Villains. I  really liked it.  On us3 I wished we had more people attacking the villain.  Would have been nice to defeat more of them.

Edited by LittleOne, 05 November 2015 - 01:29 AM.

• FaithfulAizen and puppy like this

#24 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,455 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 05 November 2015 - 01:26 AM

I've seen youtubers get in trouble for flirting with girls. A lot of people find out and dont think its cool and walk away.

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#25 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationThe Space Galleon S.S. Nemesis
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • Character:I may be a villain, but at least I'm honest.

Posted 05 November 2015 - 01:44 AM

Oh please. First, I didn't start it. 2nd, I didn't and still don't know her age because it never mattered. 3rd I play role playing games with my son and some of his friends. Idk your age either Faith. Was it perverted in the interview? No. And no it wouldn't get someone arrested unless there was intended real world flirting. Since there wasn't it was simply role playing. Again, no real names or contact information was exchanged or asked for. But after the drama that ensued, by another upset player, that player quit the game. Someone else initiated it and in role play fashion, I ran with it. The reason it became a big deal is because someone wanted it to. In fact, several players partook in that role play and had fun with it.

That's why I put "thank you" in quotations. I know it wasn't a thank you. It was you playfully asking why I attacked you regularly. Since you're the 2nd highest level player my toon can beat w/o missiles, you give really good coin, and thus make for a reasonable target to help grow my toon.

LO, that sounds like more projecting. In fact, you wrote several of my team mates trying to recruit them while insulting our team. Then when I wrote you asking why you are recruiting out of our team when you were so adamant about how dishonorable it was here in the forums, you said you learned it from me. Which is funny, since I never recruited out of any of your teams. 

And the truth is, the reason you have an issue with me stems way back to when we both were noobs on US2 and you were bullying a player who asked me to step in. I wrote you asking you stop and you got rather snide with me over it. I said I didn't want to step in if I didn't have to, but would. To which you replied your team would protect you. To which I replied I had influence with several teams so if things continued to escalate, it wouldn't be in your favor. After that, I was suddenly the big bad wolf to everyone who would listen to you. 

I even tried to dust things under the rug with you later and give you pointers on the game, which you happily took while continuing to badmouth me to others. 

To this day you keep making the stand that people playing villains in a game are somehow predators in real life. So your resentment from way back then still persists to this day and isn't hidden very well at all. 

And frankly, my comment was in regards to the "drama" comment made by another.

Edited by King of Thieves, 05 November 2015 - 01:48 AM.

I'm bringing sexy back!

#26 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 01:50 AM

KoT....whatever......truly WHATEVER.   That is all I have to say on the subject. 

• puppy likes this

#27 Bobmeister

Bobmeister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Oooo
  • Team:Universal Supersavers
  • World:US1
  • Character:Bobmeister

Posted 05 December 2015 - 01:50 AM

Well this went off topic quickly...Let's get it back on track shall we?

Villians in US1 have been going down nicely lately. Even with a scarce amount of members, we have unforgivably strong players who can knock off 500k HP off the villian in one round if they were up for it. so it really depends on if they decide to attack them or not. As for the times they appear? I haven't exactly seen a pattern besides them not showing up a couple hours before the missions reset.

Also is it just US1 or has the Grinch villain only popped up once so far for the other servers? There was a villain several hours ago but it wasn't the Grinch... It made more than a few members upset to have missed the Grinch and find this one NOT being him. I was lucky enough to catch the Grinch with several minutes before he was down so I got lucky.

Posted Image

#28 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 03:21 AM

Ive seen the grinch once, but heard he was on one other time.  Yeah that is low for an event.

#29 TheDarkLight

TheDarkLight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationUnited States, EST
  • Team:Team Rocket
  • Character:TheDarkLight

Posted 05 December 2015 - 05:37 AM

o,o I think he was on for 1 day then i'm seeing other villains alrdy. Is he already gone for good?        

(P.S. King of Thieves Your post are so long........)

Edit: He show'd up 2 times during the day. Server Time: 2:00 and 14:00)  Strykz in my team is the one that told me when they appeared. 

Edited by TheDarkLight, 05 December 2015 - 05:39 AM.

#30 Pippyspot

Pippyspot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Team:Chaos
  • Character:Pippyspot

Posted 05 December 2015 - 10:03 PM

There is the event villain RIGHT NOW on US1 if anyone is reading :)

#31 kelly6

kelly6

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationNew York, USA
  • Team:team america
  • Character:Kelly6

Posted 06 December 2015 - 04:48 AM

Christmas villain now on us3. the bad is he has over 40m hit points. i dont see all the villains but the ones i do we maybe only beat 1 out of 3.

#32 Pippyspot

Pippyspot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Team:Chaos
  • Character:Pippyspot

Posted 06 December 2015 - 11:02 PM

There's another event villain on US1 at the moment :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users