LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • World:US3
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 08 April 2015 - 12:33 PM

Leagues---There is a new registration every Monday.   BUT---You are placed back in the last league you were in.   So yes that can be a type of advantage.  When you have training trophies to increase your stats so that you take points from more people, that gets you to the higher leagues faster.  This in turn increases your strength.  I am all for those people who worked hard for those positions to receive the benefits of those positions.  But the hard players who haven't been on the server as long--they are pretty much screwed by the leagues.  I like to see my hard work produce something.

#23 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • World:US3
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 10 April 2015 - 06:25 AM

CuteKitten---that is all about training trophies

Until they fix the training trophy situation it will just stay that way.

I recommend assigning each trophy a number ----Training Trophy 1 would be T1----

and as you gain a trophy, you allowed to hold it for one week.  After that week, you can't hold that same particular trophy for another week.  But you can come back and gain it again after that.

It would bring fairness into the game.  Remember, the trophies in the beginning are given randomly.  So whoever had a training at the start of the server already had the advantage.

But now, this advantage extends into the leagues.

Also, I need someone to explain to me how refreshes work.  I can't figure out if they are just lame---or if I need to send in a ticket.  I only get one free refresh a day.  Hopefully that isn't right.

#24 Cannonman

Cannonman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Team:The Pooh Tang Clan
  • World:US1

Posted 10 April 2015 - 08:37 AM

I made a suggestion last year that for every day a trophy is held an additional 1% is reduced from the team who owns it. Thus the longer a trophy is held the less chance a team would have holding it.

The only problem I see with this is that trophies are lost/won at random; so a trophy could potentially have an additional 10-20% reduced, but wouldn't be lost. The only way to counter this would have a minimum % it reaches before it becomes the next trophy to go or the same type of trophy with the highest added reduction would leave first.

I don't think putting a cap is the answer to solve teams hoarding trophies; since the aim is to really hold all trainers. Another option could be increasing the amount of times it takes to train; much like it starts at 5 and finishes on 10.

I was also thinking a while back that you could "increase" the intensity of training to gain more skill points, but in return take longer. Say with your 10 points you can spend the standard 50 minutes to earn +5 skill points for those users who have hit the 10 trains per increase. Or with that same 10 points spend 150 minutes and earn +10 skill points. If this was the case a "resting" period would be in place where you would need to wait the same time spent training before you could start. Adding this should allow users to chain their training without having to pay donuts to start and could not be shortened to finish early. Users could then be given the chance to buy a protein bar; or a sloppy joe (if the game wants to continue with unhealthy foods) to end the waiting period between their next training session.

Ultimately to bridge the gap between the weak and the strong increasing something needs to be done so increasing the times it takes to gain skill points would work. If this was the case I'd suggest lowering the waiting time from 5 minutes to 3? perhaps 2? so that if it takes 20-30 training sessions this could be done in 40-60 minutes. Why would this work better? simply put that you gain more skill points training than doing missions, so increasing the times it takes to train a skill would balance users training or doing missions for gold.

For me personally I can earn about 1 million coins per day which at the moment works out to be 4 skill points. This takes additional energy refills and takes overall 200-300 minutes to achieve. If it takes 50 minutes to get more results naturally it will lead to everyone chasing trainers and not energy trophies. What if the tables turned and weaker teams were after trainers and the stronger teams were after energy trophies? This would change the dynamics of the game because if you can earn more skill points using energy to earn gold then those users would change their mind with what trophies they sought after.

I do think a new trophy bonus needs to be added, but not exactly sure what it could or should be... if you have a suggestion post below.

These are my thoughts!

Edit: NEW Trophy - Gold earned! 30% per trophy.

NEW Trophy - Exp earned! 30% per trophy.

• Rikki likes this

#25 CuteKitten

CuteKitten

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • World:US2

Posted 13 May 2015 - 11:34 PM

Uh can I suggest something for the league? I was wondering if we could have a bigger choice in who we can attack.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users