#1 PostmodernPugilist

PostmodernPugilist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 17 February 2015 - 11:38 PM

What are your favourite sidekick abilities and why?

Pinken Stein: The Postmodern Pugilist, Ex-Moderator

Proud leader of Turbulence (till I can find some other mug to take the job off my hands)

Ask Aunty Pink: Hero Zero's PREMIER Agony Advice Column. http://forum.us.hero...pink/#entry3602

In Memoriam: Russ Smith, Gone but never forgotten 

#2 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • World:US3
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 18 February 2015 - 06:09 PM

I go back and forth on the level 10 abilities.  Me first---Intercepted---Constant Dripping.

But for level 20---Cockered up for sure.

Level 30---Cheating Death.

Me first ---- Well people who are weaker than me can beat me with a good missile and Me First---getting that first strike can get you the win.

Intercepted---Well it's all about deflecting those missiles.

Constant Dripping---It widdles away at the life.

Cockered Up-----If you have trophies---you need this.

Cheating Death------It is a game changer----I have seen people who have this keep going at 1 pt of life left for 2 more people in a team fight.

#3 orogon

orogon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 07:30 AM

Cheating death for sure.

And then probably headbutt (stunned opponent) or constant drip.

#4 lucy

lucy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Team:Chaos
  • World:US1
  • Character:lucyliu

Posted 19 February 2015 - 03:59 PM

I'll chime in as well.

My choices are abilities for 2 sidekicks: one for missions (and pvp) and the other one for team fights.

Mission pet:

1. constant dripping (or even better constant slimy dripping if you have a pet slimer) - I like it more than head butt because of the higher chance to activate the skill and more than me first because it can happen multiple times during a fight.

2. eagle eye - for me very useful when having a tough mission, if I lose it it's because the opponent dodges me too much and this ability reduces it.

3. cheating death - the ultimate last pet ability when it reaches lvl 30 simply because it always gives you an extra attack basically, no percentages or calculations when it might happen.

Team fights:

Everything the same for me, only change is 2. to cockered up if you're in a team with trophies, it makes you stronger in the fights against other teams then.

#5 BruceARee

BruceARee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Team:Chaos RuleZ
  • World:US2
  • Character:BruceARee

Posted 20 February 2015 - 02:07 AM

I also think its a good idea to have one pet for missions/duels and one for team fight but sometimes you need back up choices if you can't find the skills you want and do not want to train when donuts are low. 

missions/duels: level 10 - 1st choice is constant dripping, it has multiple hits and falls in a better position than headbutt.

2nd choice is headbutt, does approximate damage as dripping but may fall late in the fight.  

missions/duels: level 20 - 1st choice is penalty taker as it decreases opponent's dodge by 6%.

2nd choice is body guard as it reduces opponent's critical hit by 5%.

missions/duels: level 30 - 1st choice is cheating death because you survive to make one last hit.

2nd choice is tit for tat because you have a 15% chance to throw back 25%                                                                                  of received damage and it happens multiple times.

team fights: level 10 and 30 choices are the same, level 20 is definitely Cockered up because your trophy minus points are reduced by 15%. Everyone should have this skill for team fights if you want to stay in the top 10 rankings. 

#6 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationThe Space Galleon S.S. Nemesis
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • World:US2
  • Character:I may be a villain, but at least I'm honest.

Posted 22 April 2015 - 09:57 PM

The best powers are really relative to your build, your opponent's build, and the situation you're using them in.

I'm bringing sexy back!

#7 SuperSamSam

SuperSamSam

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationWherever the wind brings me.
  • Character:SuperSamSam[deleted]

Posted 04 May 2015 - 11:54 PM

For level 10, I like Head Butt and Constant Dripping.

Head Butt, because of the chance of missing a hit. That's really good, especially if you are fighting a stronger opponent.

Constant Dripping, because us ninjas are all about that swiftness.  ;)

For level 20, I like Cockered up, because team before everything.  :lol: 

I will finish my list with Cheating Death, because it makes the difference in really close fights. 

Those are my favorites, but I do change sidekicks according to opponent's abilities. I can't tell you all my secrets concerning that.. you know.. strategy.  :rolleyes:

The life of a Sam is only a succession of awkward moments. Like this one right here, I have no idea how to finish this statement. Thus, I'm just going to stop right here. :)

IMG_0817-0-250x140.jpg

"Wrap your troubles in dreams, and dream your troubles away." - Kermit Ruffins.

Be nice to one another, you don't know who is behind the screen.If you take anything I say online seriously ... you should see someone.You are here to have fun, right ? So start having fun ...

---

#8 Ouch

Ouch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationSt Louis - USA
  • Team:Riff Raff
  • Character:Ouch

Posted 23 May 2015 - 05:18 AM

I have been putting alot of thought into this because of recent good fortune in picking up some side kicks.

Preferably, I like the side kicks that benefit all 4 skills.  After that I have always been a constant drip - eagle eye/bodyguard/cockered up depending on the situation -  and cheating death.

But I found a cat buried in my side kicks I did not know I even had that had all four skills and so I moved her to the top to get her ready to fight crime!  Her skills were Intercepted (15% reduce missile by 75%  - multiple)  -  Bodyguard (reduce crit chance by 5%)  - well padded (10% reduce 25% damage - multiple).  Good combo of abilities to really reduce incoming damage..

That got me thinking - in combination with one another - what are some of the best combos that others have though of?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users