• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Team:Double Zero
  • World:US3
  • Character:grub

Posted 28 January 2015 - 06:47 AM

There is a player on us2 that has multiple accounts. Others have reported these accounts but nothing is being done.

The person bought teams from a player that was banned who himself used another account to make the sale of his old teams. Every leader of every team in the top 20 on us2 KNOWS this. How can the Dev not?

Good players and good friends from other  teams are quieting due to this. 

I am willing to take the strike from this. Just be fair about it.

Edited by unnie, 29 January 2015 - 12:02 PM.
Removed a pseudonym/nickname (not allowed)

• Mohanad likes this

#2 unnie

unnie

Team member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationThe Polar Circle
  • World:US2
  • Character:unnie (retired)

Posted 28 January 2015 - 02:10 PM

There is a player on us2 that has multiple accounts. Others have reported these accounts but nothing is being done.

The person bought teams from a player that was banned who himself used another account to make the sale of his old teams. Every leader of every team in the top 20 on us2 KNOWS this. How can the Dev not?

If there really is a strong suspicion of somebody running more than one personal account, then all these character names should be reported to support. (In case of a US server, go to http://support.heroz...tLanguage=en_US)

Also, suspicions of doing sales, even just trying to sell (or buy) accounts, is strongly prohibited. These cases shall also be reported (with as much evidence as possible attached) at that same address. Creating new accounts after the old one is banned, is also a breach against our terms of service/game rules.

All cases of suspicion are confidentially investigated thoroughly, until enough evidence is found to either take action or not. Unfortunately, due to privacy policies we cannot discuss or inform anybody of the details, after the report has been received (of actions taken etc).

Thank you.

• Mohanad likes this

Team Supervisor - Hero Zero U.S.

Having trouble with your Flash player - or plagued by the Sweating sickness?

Contact Game Support here!

#3 Spitfire

Spitfire

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 05:03 PM

Correction: There are SEVERAL players on US2 that have multiple accounts. Why only report one? To be fair all multi accounts should also be reported. It could be though that teams might lose up to half of their players after doing this. Esp. those pointing fingers and putting out rumors causing trouble on the server should be aware that they will probably lose their multiple accounts as well.

I think it's sad that people can't just play a game for fun instead of spreading rumors trying to harm others but if the us2 server can be 'saved' by reporting those in the way...so shall be it.

• unnie likes this

#4 unnie

unnie

Team member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 05:05 PM

I think it's sad that people can't just play a game for fun instead of spreading nonsense vindictive rumors trying to harm others but if the us2 server can be 'saved' by reporting those in the way...so shall be it.

It's sad but true, reporting these multi-accounts is essential to fair play.  :mellow:

#5 Jiohny

Jiohny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 12:24 AM

LMFAO :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

#6 Player123

Player123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 04:53 AM

It's sad but true, reporting these multi-accounts is essential to fair play. :mellow:

This server is in enough trouble with all the rumors, etc. that are flying right now. All we need is further the witch hunt that's happening. I heard that the us1 server had a clean out and it ran many off. Our population on the us2 server is fragile with the opening of the us3 server. If this company doesn't like the money it's currently making, a good way to fix that is start banning players for multi-accounting. Most everyone I know has a 'double'. Most everyone I know plays on a couple of servers. If you ban one on one server, you lose business on several.

Where I see unfairness with having a double is when you use your double to give you 'fake' honor when you're competing in the honor race. Some players have 3 of themselves. One they sit at the top a fairly high rank, the other one is going down while their 3rd character is coming up. The one at the top feeds the one coming up the entire time, the one going down feeds the one coming up also. If you're looking for 'cheating' by having doubles, this is a good place to start.

Good players and good friends from other teams are quieting due to this.

I know him and he's still here. He says he still has his teams, they were just re-named and he also says that the character wasn't banned, he let it go. Is anybody talking to these people supposedly involved or are things just being made up and people assuming they are true?
  • Mohanad likes this

#7 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 29 January 2015 - 05:37 AM

The whole honour system has been skewed and perverted by players from the get go whether they have multi accounts or not. The high level players with the most honour won in a week, spend one week basically naked having their friends and neighbours  hit them then spend the next week hitting low levels to gain that quick honour back. Basically, in reality, the honour system has no honour and toons gaining big honour do not do it by fighting Toons on their own level. 

“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

#8 unnie

unnie

Team member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 05:40 AM

Most everyone I know has a 'double'. Most everyone I know plays on a couple of servers. If you ban one on one server, you lose business on several.

Where I see unfairness with having a double is when you use your double to give you 'fake' honor when you're competing in the honor race. Some players have 3 of themselves.

You're clearly stating the obvious problem here yourself. Besides, feel free to have one account on all HZ-servers if you feel like it - that's not multi-accounting. It's only when there are more than one individual accounts on one server.

People running doubles without any problems, probably never get reported, hence, no problem. But - then ones taking unfair advantage with this style of playing, will be subject to what you call a "witch hunt", and the rest of us call enforcing of rules.

I'm sorry to say it, but almost everyone uses more than one personal account to do something they shouldn't. Otherwise, what would be the point?

The whole honour system has been skewed and perverted by players from the get go whether they have multi accounts or not. The high level players with the most honour won in a week, spend one week basically naked having their friends and neighbours hit them then spend the next week hitting low levels to gain that quick honour back. Basically, in reality, the honour system has no honour and toons gaining big honour do not do it by fighting Toons on their on level.

Well, the system works a how it does. To ensure the possibility of good teamwork in individual tournaments like the weekly honor, some not-so-nice play is guaranteed to come in to play.

You can however be assured that all suggestions and opinions regarding changes wanted etc are noted and taken seriously.

#9 Cannonman

Cannonman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Team:The Pooh Tang Clan
  • World:US1

Posted 29 January 2015 - 07:38 AM

Who can even be bothered with running more than one account... what do you see in this game.

#10 Player123

Player123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 04:12 PM

Looking at this from a business point of view.  HZ is in the business of offering a fun game and selling donuts.  A team costs $800 (guessing).  If you create an academy team you then have to give a stranger/someone else your money and let them spend it because you can't create a second character to monitor where your money is going.  That's like buying a used motorcycle (team) and you can't ride it, you can't touch it, you can't see it, you can't feel the wind going through your hair, etc.  Do you see how this might not work?  That these supposed double characters were most likely created to monitor where their money is going?

That if HZ allows an academy team to be formed that they should allow a person to be able to monitor their money.

#11 unnie

unnie

Team member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 05:17 PM

That's like buying a used motorcycle (team) and you can't ride it, you can't touch it, you can't see it, you can't feel the wind going through your hair, etc.  Do you see how this might not work?  That these supposed double characters were most likely created to monitor where their money is going?

That if HZ allows an academy team to be formed that they should allow a person to be able to monitor their money.

I understand your point of view and opinion regarding this. But, if you weigh the "pros and cons" of more than one personal account per individual player, you'll see why it can't be allowed in this kind of a game system. The whole game would have to be altered, the way honor is counted, gained and lost, etc. In this system, only this way works. It has most definetly been researched well and proper before the game was released. 

From the $ -point of view, I understand what you mean. But the line has to be drawn somewhere, no?

#12 enforcer7

enforcer7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Character:Enforcer7

Posted 31 January 2015 - 05:37 PM

i just play the game when i have free time so thats about it

• Longlifealex likes this

#13 Spitfire

Spitfire

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 03:10 PM

I really can't hardly believe this issue is still going on here. It all sounds like a bunch of cry baby sore losers to me, sorry, but can't help it. You all say you KNOW? How do you KNOW? You can say you've HEARD about this person, exactly like many did.

And why have you HEARD about this person who supposedly has multiple accounts AND several teams?

Let me tell you why. This is what I've HEARD: because there's one female person on this game/server who is willingly passing wrong information and spreading rumors only to satisfy her personal grudge she obviously has with the person being accused. For whatever reasons and who that exactly is supposed to be I don't know but as far as I have heard the person she is meaning to target isn't even playing anymore. It makes no sense whatsoever.

IMO this female person (who has several accounts on the US2 alone and leading several teams themselves btw.)who is spreading these destructive server rumors and causing a hostile game community should be removed from this game.

Her 'friends' (also with multiple accounts) sitting in most top teams are helping her spread the misinformation which in itself is causing a lot of distress among many many players. Some people leave the game due to this ONGOING cr*p. 

At the end It all boils down to people not reaching their goal and/or winning on a weekly basis (can't 'manipulate' as easily anymore) and having to give up their monopoly on this server due to a huge team merge with top players which causes more fun game competition. 

Of course those complaining don't want this which is why it needs to be destroyed as soon as possible and under all circumstances by this rumor spreader and her friends because they see their ranks falling.

They claim that everything happening on the us2 server is ALL that multi accounting persons fault. How ridiculously infantile this sounds, or even worse almost like a case of server paranoia.

IMO It's nothing more than sore loser behaviour and a waste of the company's and admin's time being confronted with it.

Stop acting childish and pointing fingers towards other's and just play the game. It's supposed to be fun and lively for everyone and not a personal battleground for a select few.

And another thing: 'If sitting in a glass house one should not throw stones'. Think about it.

• Jiohny likes this

#14 Player123

Player123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 10:22 PM

I understand your point of view and opinion regarding this. But, if you weigh the "pros and cons" of more than one personal account per individual player, you'll see why it can't be allowed in this kind of a game system. The whole game would have to be altered, the way honor is counted, gained and lost, etc. In this system, only this way works. It has most definetly been researched well and proper before the game was released.
From the $ -point of view, I understand what you mean. But the line has to be drawn somewhere, no?

I know a little bit about business law and I've never heard of a product being offered that you pay for that you can't "own" after you buy it. That HZ needs to be consistent with their rules, they haven't enforced multi-accounting. If you can't have two accounts, you can't have two teams, just naturally someone will want to be in there looking after their investment. You can't slap hands after the fact someone has bought a second team, saying our rules are changed now, we have your money but you can't really own that, we're taking that away from you and banning you for it. Or, we allowed you to create this account and took money yet we're not allowing it anymore. It's not good business.

Intention is 9/10ths of the law. What are people's intentions in creating two or more accounts? Is it to monitor their investment or to do other things with?

I would think there's some sort of cross reference way to identify who owns a particular email address, this should be used to screen some of the multi-accounters out.

I HEARD from a reliable source that these teams were forced to merge or quit the game which is what this person mentioned above had in mind with her vendetta. That through her gossiping has created a boycott of the teams, if you look their 4th team has sat with 19 members for about 2 weeks. That they were spread out before which has been their basic structure for a year, that due to players not joining, they are forced to come together.

Moderator we have a support issue around this happening. We have a 13 year old who is leader of one of these teams. He cannot speak good English nor verbalize what is happening very well. We have screenshots but don't want to necessarily speak for him and another person who has been speaking to these 3 teams that are double machine-gunning the bottom 2 teams for a couple of weeks, alternating every other day, he is not familiar with screenshots and reporting. There is also have several messages from an off-balanced person and one contains a terrorist type threat and these 3 teams have been asked a couple of times to cease but still continue daily.

All the Star teams are being affected by this badgering from this person who has 4 accounts that we know of and is shifting from 3 different teams to manipulate the amount of honor that they can take from these teams. What am I allowed to post here? I assume not messages but I have screenshots of their daily battles showing two teams being alternated on every day for a couple of weeks. They are leaving one team that can't take much honor to go to lower teams that can. This is all being done for something that happened months ago by a person who isn't here and in their words to destroy the Star group of teams.

#15 unnie

unnie

Team member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 10:49 AM

Moderator we have a support issue around this happening. We have a 13 year old who is leader of one of these teams. He cannot speak good English nor verbalize what is happening very well. We have screenshots but don't want to necessarily speak for him and another person who has been speaking to these 3 teams that are double machine-gunning the bottom 2 teams for a couple of weeks, alternating every other day, he is not familiar with screenshots and reporting. There is also have several messages from an off-balanced person and one contains a terrorist type threat and these 3 teams have been asked a couple of times to cease but still continue daily.

What am I allowed to post here? I assume not messages but I have screenshots of their daily battles showing two teams being alternated on every day for a couple of weeks.

First, about what you can post here and what not. If you haven't already, first you'll need to try and understand the Forum Rules and Terms of Service (link here) as well as you can.

Secondly, try to distinguish what belongs to game support (link to Game Support), that helps you when the game is bugging, you can't login or maybe want to report a message or player for some reason (e.g. multi-accounting, or directly report a message from inside the game (messages, new feature!)).

The issue that you're having, with this one individual player, cannot really be discussed here in any more detail than this. This has obviously become a problem that only Game Support can help you, and at the same time help the whole community with. Having screenshots of messages, or any other infraction of the game rules or ToS, is good and necessary evidence that should always be attached to tickets opened, when reporting a player with a clear and simple description of the issue. This way, you're helping support help you easier and faster, and doing that you yourself can enforce the rules and see to it that nobody can get away with spoiling other players' gaming experience.

#16 Player123

Player123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 03:22 AM

Moderator, it's been a while since I've posted in a forum.  I haven't read the Forum Rules yet.

One thing that I do remember from past forums was that you could make several consecutive posts on the topic with different subject matter.  I find it hard to post because all my posts are being put together in one long post.  I've been talking about 3 different subjects, the business part, the gossip part and the support issue part.  I quoted someone to show that I was trying to interact with that person and that quote got deleted.  If I were someone wanting to comment on anything I said above, I'd have to quote the whole long post.

Is this a new style of forum posting to save server space?  It takes a lot of the interaction with others out of posting.  If it is, I will wait until someone else makes a post so that this post isn't put into my next post and go read the forum tos in the meantime.

#17 PostmodernPugilist

PostmodernPugilist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 04 February 2015 - 11:27 PM

Moderator, it's been a while since I've posted in a forum.  I haven't read the Forum Rules yet.

I do recommend that you read them. They're not the same as the last forum I posted regularly on either.  http://forum.us.hero...16-forum-rules/

One thing that I do remember from past forums was that you could make several consecutive posts on the topic with different subject matter.  

Yes it was the same on the last forum I posted (and in fact moderated) on regularly. But it's different here. The rules aren't long to read, so I do recommend it. 

If I were someone wanting to comment on anything I said above, I'd have to quote the whole long post.

No it's actually quite easy to edit inside a quote (otherwise I'd agree that it could be really annoying).  Just stick your cursor where you want and delete the bits you don't want to quote. 

The intent is to make it easier to read posts by not having multiple posts by the same player. If you think the system should be changed please do use this thread http://forum.us.hero...t-members-want/ or the support system to make the suggestion - the suggestions are always read and considered carefully and the developers (and us mods) are keen to make the game and forum more enjoyable for players. 

I will wait until someone else makes a post so that this post isn't put into my next post and go read the forum tos in the meantime.

Excellent! I do realise seeing post after post merged together must have been frustrating - hopefully that won't have to happen again. 

thank you for all your contributions to this thread - it's good to have your input. 

• AngelicaSynn and unnie like this

Pinken Stein: The Postmodern Pugilist, Ex-Moderator

Proud leader of Turbulence (till I can find some other mug to take the job off my hands)

Ask Aunty Pink: Hero Zero's PREMIER Agony Advice Column. http://forum.us.hero...pink/#entry3602

In Memoriam: Russ Smith, Gone but never forgotten 

#18 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 07 February 2015 - 10:48 PM

Hi Priscilla here.  From Naked Heroes on us2 and Sugar Rush on us3.

Here is the PLAIN TRUTH.  Sugar Rush and I  held the all number one spots on us3 without full expansions AND WITHOUT MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS.  If you can't do it too, then you need to work on your game. 

I discourage multiple accounts on the same server because no one can trust you when you do that.  Then there is the loyalty issue--and as you guys know---loyalty is huge in this game.  Sugar Rush has always prided itself with being good sportsman and playing a clean and fun game.  And my motto has always been "it is better to have friends than enemies". 

Multiple accounts on the same server is a sure fire way to gain enemies. 

ONE---Stop being jealous of other's success.  Just up YOUR game.  And congratulate people when they beat you......makes the game more fun.

TWO---If you can't do it with one account---then you SUCK at this game.  Sorry but it's the truth.

I have had it said to me "all the top people have multiple accounts".  Guess what Priscilla was top on us3 and NEVER had multiple accounts.  When you can do that, then I will applaud your efforts.

Stay Cool

Play to have Fun

Be a Good Sportsman

And Help others play well.

Priscilla

• grub likes this

#19 Player123

Player123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 03:16 AM

There's lot of problems out here in 'owning' more than one team.  I put 'owning' in quotes because there's many ways to 'own' a team.  Another variation of ownership is to have influence over the leaders of various teams, to have key advisors and players in place to be able to feed the main team battle setting information, to cover them, to send them good trophies when their alliance teams have them and information collecting which they collect from most all teams.  This is another practice that the Star teams/Habbos/Rebels and New Era have disagreed with the tactics of and do not participate in these 'spying' maneuvers.

During the hostile takeover period of certain players on the team wanting possession of the teams, this in their opinion was the best way to handle the infiltration and frustration and in order for Our Leader to remain in control of her investment, all the players were booted and that's what this is about.  Certain players on the team wanted possession of the teams to be able to 'work for' and be in alliance with another team that we did not agree with these 'manipulation' tactics and have held a grudge because Our Leader didn't go along with the takeover.  That's what these recent threats were about and the teaming up to strip the Star teams honor away so they can't support their main Star team.  Someone informed the main person that the bootings were about that by taking 1/2 of the team honor away from our backup teams, this would keep them from being able to set to help the main Star team, this information is not correct but this person instigating these double machine honor stripping tactics believes it is true and continued until the numbers of two teams reach the half way mark.  This double stripping, alternating hitting the teams and terrorist threats had stopped and things were about to settle down when I get banned from the game, and forces us to speak up to defend ourselves, once again, we are being unduly harassed for no reason other than to take away our ownership of the teams so that they can fall into the hands of others.

We have a theme happening on the us2 and 3 servers of 'ownership' of teams by a certain team by either having their people in as the leaders, as top advisors, as battle setters and the leaders are usually under the influence of this team.  If you do not want them inside your team, if you do not want to hand them over your investment, then your team and players become target for harassment and uncalled for bannings and this is what all of this animosity is about.  Saying someone is multiaccounting on a server where half the population is a double, there's one person targeted and to have someone banned for this in leadership position to strip their ownership is where a big legal problem could lie.  This is not an admission, it is what is assumed.  The Habbos/Bears group is a private group of people that do not advertise much about themselves, they do not talk about their private lives nor how their teams are financed, that this their personal business and any context of who is doing what is assumed and/or gossip.

On the us3 as examples, we have a player who insisted he did not want to play on a particular team.  He had 80% vested in a team, they take that team and make it an academy which is now helping the team he did not want to be on.  We have another team where a young lady, left her team and had her team 85% vested, she comes back to her team and they have possession of it.  This is what Zando was fighting, they bring lots of turmoil, forcing leaders to quit, then attempt to put their people in place and 'own' or influence 95% of the top teams on the us2 server.  The top 3 of 4 on the us3 server have been overtaken with these maneuvers.

This 'spying/infiltrating', which is an unfortunate part of the game, was stopped by the original way the program was written to where the battles were able to be set at 1 minute after the usual server time in which this 1 minute to decide cut out need for 'networking' of information gathering on the server to find who is doing what with whom.  This 1 minute after setting ability was removed so that a team with a lot of influence and players on various teams could have an advantage over everyone else.  This program change came about around July 2014 was part of the complaint to even the playing field back out, to put the program back to its original format.  It continues to cause the creation of 'doubles' to be sent into all the teams for the necessity of gathering setting time information and other things.

We do not understand that when you try to stand up for something you do not want to go along with that you become such a hated target.  We do not send spies into other teams, we have taken in thousands of players, given them a free place to be and tried to help them and educate them about the game, have been generally nice to people and continue to be harassed.  We have helped many with gifts of donuts that can't afford them and strive for a good standard in the community and promotion of the game with all its problems.  We love the game.

• Spitfire likes this

#20 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 19 February 2015 - 03:41 AM

We do not understand that when you try to stand up for something you do not want to go along with that you become such a hated target.  We do not send spies into other teams, we have taken in thousands of players, given them a free place to be and tried to help them and educate them about the game, have been generally nice to people and continue to be harassed.  We have helped many with gifts of donuts that can't afford them and strive for a good standard in the community and promotion of the game with all its problems.  We love the game.

Thousands of players? If that is true it seems the Habbos has finger in every pie. Or an unbelievably huge turnover.  If we talk about the top thirty teams and if those teams are all full, that is still only 900 players. None of my team is a Habbos so you can subtract 30 right there, giving you 870 players you have "helped". You story is long and convoluted and difficult to follow. From my modest place in the scheme of things, Habbos and all of its derivatives are the monopoly. 

“The strongest of all warriors are these two — Time and Patience.” 
― 
Leo TolstoyWar and Peace

• Dogmeat likes this
“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users