Photo

Rp characters: The never ending battle between fantasy and reality based characters

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JacetheMindsculptorBeleren

JacetheMindsculptorBeleren

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationIce Ray Academy location hidden until all comatose magic users from there and "Another Game" wake up from in Fae
  • World:US1

Posted 28 January 2015 - 06:46 AM

Fantasy: Home to our imaginations. A place science has not been able to duplicate in the real life but is an endless expanding horizon that covers every known genre of literacy except for non fiction.

Reality: What has been scientifically proven to be opossible or impossible only. Technology and religion wage a never ending war in this matter to figure out if the universe was made or created.

These two forces above have been warring ever since writers and poets first began using their imaginations. When will it end even this fortuneteller may never honestly know.

So then come forth and post your questions in the game that are fantasy based only and I will answer them for you if able to. Stump me and maybe you will be among the few actual geniuses among gamers and roleplayers worldwide.

The catch is any questions asked here must never be asked in the similar forum run by the PostmodernPugilist Pink and must conform to the game  and forum Terms of Service. 

Posted Image

Aphrael the Child Goddess is back in a new reincarnation.

#2 Despaira

Despaira

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Team:Den of Legions
  • World:US2
  • Character:Despaira

Posted 28 January 2015 - 10:06 PM

Well Aphrael, 

I have existed in three different dimensions. I was born in the first with a great ability and in the first given a great gift. With this gift I built an army of werewolves that threatened that dimension with carnage and despair. Like an out of control locomotive that reality slipped off its track derailing into chaos and when I arose from that destruction I was in a new reality.

In the second dimension I found that I was not the only werewolf and that there were many others like myself already. What is worse is that the ones that existed were either mindless monsters designed to be fodder for so called heroes to gain experience or they were banded together in teams calling themselves heroes. Sickened by this new reality I set out to reclaim the lycan heritage by infecting the world. Instead of creating more werewolves the dark gift mutated and took on different forms. Instead of wolves, all manner of creatures and mixture of creatures were born forged by the personality of the infected. After rebuilding the lycan armies through violence and illusion, the stage was set for lycans to become the supreme rulers of all, and then it happened. 

Like a wave of destruction a ripple passed through that dimension tearing it apart at the seams. All at once everything I had built was taken from me a second time. This time when I rose from the ashes, I was the only lycan in a cotton candy world of camp and kitsch. This is the world I am in now what humans call Hero Zero. If I have learned anything from walking between the planes it is that nothing in life is ever sure. I now count my royal self as fortunate to be alive with the gifts I have been born with and been given, no longer overtly chasing glory of my own. Now I foster others to find their own glory while I lie in wait for destiny to present itself.

My question to you is not about my life. I have outlasted entire worlds I will never be destroyed. My question to you is like all the other planes of of existence I have walked through, when this one ends as the others did so abruptly, where will I arise next?   

2qtzr7t.gif

#3 JacetheMindsculptorBeleren

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationIce Ray Academy location hidden until all comatose magic users from there and "Another Game" wake up from in Fae

Posted 28 January 2015 - 10:59 PM

Dear Despaira, 

The question you ask is one all worlds and beings on them have asked since the literal dawn of creation in the universe itself. As everyone into fantasy knows, there are unknown numbers of parallel realities and dimensions. Sometimes when a world vanishes in one it will appear in the other. For now all I can say is that no matter where you currently are, just as long as you follow the rules of civilization there you will have no needed to worry for a long time about HeroZero coming to an end. The weapons type of technology here is much more people friendly then in many of the worlds I have been in including the one you first came to my attention in. As a result unless several teams of evil scientists find a way to destroy the current barrier and in doing so actually unleash technology there and fantasy types of magic and villains here including deadlier Lycans I think you and your teams are safe.

Sincerely yours,

Aphrael the Child Goddess

• Despaira likes this
Posted Image

#4 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Team:Heroes Anonymous
  • World:US4
  • Character:QuTiPy

Posted 31 January 2015 - 09:11 PM

Dear Aphrael

I would like to ask what methods you use to 'predict' future events?

Do you use actuarial tables, probability matrices, or some sort of computer algorithm?

I realise that this will remove some of the 'mystery' from your predictive services, but before accepting advice of this sort, I'm afraid I must request complete information about your sources, so that I may evaluate the veracity of your claims...

Thank you

AS

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#5 JacetheMindsculptorBeleren

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 09:24 PM

Very excellent question AngelicaSynn.

There are a few ways I can answer this honestly and yet without betraying all of my secrets.

1) I am immortal and yet reside here in the form of a mortal while I give my advice after consulting with the rest of my immortal kin who also have taken mortal forms.

2) I am mortal but descended from long lost magic users like Merlin and many prophecies since ages past have frequently been recorded in a single book and passed down from generation to generation until I currently hold it in my possession.  

3) I am mortal and yet in every single dimension there exists one of me as there exists one of everyone on this version of Earth. Through dreams we all communicate and if one version of us dies all of us die.

4) I have on hand similar technology to that which "The Guardian" of Star Trek operates off of.

If these theories do not at all fit you for an answer well then it is because I never have trusted science.

Sincerely yours,

Aphrael the Child Goddess

Edited by AphraeltheChildGoddess, 19 February 2015 - 06:39 AM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users