• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 18 January 2015 - 03:00 AM

This is easy and I am sure everyone here has played it at one time. I will start off a story and everyone will add to it in their own replies to this post. Be as as silly and unpredictable as you wish but keep it clean!! Try to write only one or two sentences and leave it as open ended as possible. 

Only the middle of January and already there was big trouble brewing in Humphreyville. She knew it; the Mayor knew it too.  

• PostmodernPugilist, unnie and Despaira like this
“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

#2 BruceARee

BruceARee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Team:Chaos RuleZ
  • Character:BruceARee

Posted 19 January 2015 - 04:05 PM

The Daily Weekly Paper has said that the villains of Star Alliance are causing Dark Mayhem by deflating pool mattresses of locals. Pam Brinks' needs a hero to save her and her club sandwich from the chlorinated water.

• PostmodernPugilist likes this

#3 PostmodernPugilist

PostmodernPugilist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 19 January 2015 - 10:44 PM

Across town.... 

"blah blah blah" thought Aunty Pink as she flicked through the paper. ... "where's my column anyway?" .... she turned the pages impatiently, not noticing the warning signs that were clearly there... if only she'd paid attention... 

meanwhile .... 

Pinken Stein: The Postmodern Pugilist, Ex-Moderator

Proud leader of Turbulence (till I can find some other mug to take the job off my hands)

Ask Aunty Pink: Hero Zero's PREMIER Agony Advice Column. http://forum.us.hero...pink/#entry3602

In Memoriam: Russ Smith, Gone but never forgotten 

#4 Burning daylight

Burning daylight

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 11:52 PM

in an old gas station garage, converted to an electronics nightmare of sorts a slightly odd individual looks up from a laptop hooked up to a robot's head and wonders

"what was that?"

#5 PrivateAvenger

PrivateAvenger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Character:PrivateAvenger

Posted 20 January 2015 - 01:58 AM

*How can everyone be so blind to the signs of what is ahead* He had only been in this dimension a short time, but could plainly see the trouble brewing. Loosing all but the most basic of his abilities in the destruction of his home plain. 

*Is that what you call it? A whole multi-verse was destroyed, but yet here I am alive. I'm not the only one either, others that I've known are here some with memories intact and yet different.* He turns back to the hole he's digging in the side of a hill determined to make this small knoll into a comfortable home.

Once a fast and powerful agent of good Private Avenger pulls another wheel barrow of dirt from his newly constructed home and brings in planks for the new floor.

"What can one normal man do?" he asks of no one closing the round door behind him.        

• PostmodernPugilist and JacetheMindsculptorBeleren like this

#6 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 20 January 2015 - 04:33 AM

"Boss, have you read the latest in the Daily Snooze?" She inquired of the Mayor, "Apparently, a bunch of..."

"How could I?" The Mayor interrupted snippily, "That no good gang of hooligans have been stealing my morning  papers!"  :O 

“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

#7 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Team:Heroes Anonymous
  • World:US4
  • Character:QuTiPy

Posted 20 January 2015 - 11:29 PM

Angelic's dreams have been disturbing of late...  

First, she starts having dreams about super-powered beings...

Then... she dreams of an incredibly bright light...

Then... one of the beings starts 'talking' to her... IN HER MIND!!

As if that wasn't scary enough, now she gets these visions of law-breakers...

and that 'voice' is urging her to do SOMETHING about it,

But what?

• JacetheMindsculptorBeleren likes this

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#8 JacetheMindsculptorBeleren

JacetheMindsculptorBeleren

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationIce Ray Academy location hidden until all comatose magic users from there and "Another Game" wake up from in Fae

Posted 25 January 2015 - 09:51 AM

In an old abandoned part of Humpheyville, an old fortune teller relaxes in a rocking chair. The future she knows is bleak for all those there who do not know all like she does. The world has changed for the better and for the worse in both good and evil. Technology no longer fights magic fantasy has been removed from all but movie maker imaginations and a temporary peace shrouds all who awaken here. But she knows all too soon the barriers currently in place will be taken down again and when that time comes only those who have awakened like AngelicaSynn into their other self's memories will be able to stand against the new wave of darkness currently held in bay by the barriers keeping this world safe.

• Despaira likes this
Posted Image

Aphrael the Child Goddess is back in a new reincarnation.

#9 BruceARee

BruceARee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Team:Chaos RuleZ
  • Character:BruceARee

Posted 25 January 2015 - 07:37 PM

A new Hero has appeared to save Pammy as her friends call her, Its BruceARee a local FungKu champion. With a few mighty Fungku chops our hero has easily defeated the dastardly villains and saved Pammy's club sammich, BruceARee and Pammy enjoy a drink by the pool, but wait, some Joker as shown up and snatched Pammy's drink from here hand. What will Bruce do now, this Joker fellow looks pretty tough and he may need the help of other heroes. Who will help BruceARee defeat the Joker....

• PostmodernPugilist likes this

#10 PostmodernPugilist

PostmodernPugilist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 10:52 AM

Pink, the PostmodernPugilist yawns and punches Joker in the face. "OW OW OW OW OW OW" she yells waving her hand about. "Keep forgetting no more supersuperstrength" she mumbles sucking her fist. 

Three minutes later she tries again, ducking a custard pie she manages to land an uppercut before a squirt of water from a flower buttonhole hits her in the eye, forcing her to retreat for another three minute break whilst she rubs her eye.

"oh come on guys, give us a hand!" she yells.... 

• BruceARee and JacetheMindsculptorBeleren like this

Pinken Stein: The Postmodern Pugilist, Ex-Moderator

Proud leader of Turbulence (till I can find some other mug to take the job off my hands)

Ask Aunty Pink: Hero Zero's PREMIER Agony Advice Column. http://forum.us.hero...pink/#entry3602

In Memoriam: Russ Smith, Gone but never forgotten 

#11 superguy71

superguy71

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 12:47 AM

superguy71, a member of the secret society terces, takes off his robe and throws it at joker.

"i cant see!!!", he says, "he's blinded!", SG says. "take 'em down!!!!".

#12 ANDREININJA1243

ANDREININJA1243

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 05:30 PM

And an anomimus crew of evil people decide:

- Superheroes must be by bye, and a evil world must rise!

#13 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

"Femme Fatale"-in training

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Team:Heroes Anonymous
  • World:US4
  • Character:QuTiPy

Posted 18 April 2015 - 09:13 PM

From her position in the crowd, Angelica discretely looks for a place to don her costume.

"I may not have 'powers' here, but I have my karate training... and Pinky needs help!"

Quickly slipping into a nearby alley, Angelica changes.

Taking a position to guard  her colleagues back, she delivers  her 'ki' yell, followed swiftly by a head-kick to the Joker.

"Having fun, Pinky?", she asks...

My new character....
 IROLnBu.png

#14 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationThe Space Galleon S.S. Nemesis
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • Character:I may be a villain, but at least I'm honest.

Posted 05 May 2015 - 03:11 AM

Waking up in front of his computer, The King of Thieves hears a commotion outside. Rushing to see what was amiss, he sees heroes and anti-heroes led by Pinkenstein as they accost a man wearing bad clown makeup and sporting a maniacally villainous, albeit cliche laugh. 

"That's my laugh!"  he said to himself. "No one steals The King of Thieve's laugh and gets away with it!".

Launching himself into the fray, he is quickly met with a punch that sends blood flowing profusely out of his nose.

"Ow!" he exclaimed in surprise. "My shapeshifting abilities, which normally protect me from such blows, don't seem to be working!"

After brushing himself off, he quickly regained his feet and looked for an advantage to make up for his sudden loss of powers. All the while muttering to himself, "Why didn't I take the red pill? Why the hell did I take the blue pill?"

I'm bringing sexy back!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users