• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Team:Anyone Can Join
  • World:US3
  • Character:Kuraine

Posted 04 December 2014 - 06:13 AM

Attached File  image.jpg   7.48KB   0 downloadsAnyone Can Join
Being on a team should be fun, not a hassle.

-
Our Name: The phrase "Anyone Can Join" really means that anyone in our team can join, no matter what level. The lowest member of our team is a Really Embarrasing Daredevil (A l5 member), just for clarification.

The Rule Pile
we have only 2 rules, but they're just as important as the team itself.
1. Like every other team with an organized, tight-knit organization or members, we hope our members are very much active. When in the team, if inactive for 10 days or more (unless you are on a family vacation, computer disaster, etc.) you're going to be kicked. And if you are going to be inactive, please message the leader (Chuckster.)
2. Have fun... That's a rule, right?

Expansion, Chat, and the Team itself
The team was founded on 9/26/14 by Chuckster, who is also the current leader. So far, we've achieved 41% expansion, won 67% of our battles (48 of 72), defeated 11 gangs, and shot 17 melons- Please don't ask for the melon hero or the melonee, we have no melons so you may not assume that position. The average level is 34.

Joining The Team
Happiness overload! You want to join the team? Awesome! :) Well, I'll tell you how to join but before that I should just note the types of team members.

Donut Donators
Donut Donators are fine. It's certainly nice to get some official pink donuts into our team bank! As long as you follow the rules. It's kinda like the rights of citizens and how everyone is equal.

*sigh*...TEAM. HOPPERS.
We've said this in our team description. Chuckster sent out an email about it. We may be a loosely-ruled team with not enough money to support our donut appetites and melon habits, or maybe popularity or pleasure. We are rank 13 on US3. That's how far we've gotten. Yes it says stepping stones, but that SHOULD mean the same thing.

Advisors
The advisor rank is not a freely given position. Advisors must encourage as must team play as possible, which means to be active a lot. Think instead that being on a team (or rather playing this game) should be fun, not hassle. [btw this is part of the leader's letters that I found in my inbox]

Anything Else?
Mind, if I forgot any other team member types please post and I shall edit the page if needed.

ACTUAL Joining
If we don't have the maximum members, feel free to send a request. You don't have to include anything in your letter, just request it.

Attached Files

Kuraine - Lvl 44 - 5k honor - Anyone Can Join [Advisor] - US3
Brave Little Tailor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users