• PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 10 October 2015 - 03:50 AM

Fun Fact #183:

It is impossible to say to say "Good eye might" without sounding Australian.

“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

#22 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 04:05 AM

Fun Fact #128

Anti%20gravity%20shoe.jpg_zpsiofogszu.gi

Michael Jackson patented an anti gravity shoe. You won't need these to join Team Chaos! But if you want to dance in a Michael jackson revue, you might need them. Just sayin'. 

Edited by Jagan, 21 October 2015 - 04:21 AM.

“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

#23 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 05:11 AM

Well, not all fun facts make sense. For instance this one here that I found on the internet:

"Polar bears can eat as many as 86 penguins in a single sitting."

​Seems doubtful but will not be tested as they live on separate continents.

Edited by Jagan, 31 December 2015 - 05:12 AM.

#24 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 02:43 PM

Due to many of our players needing to retire for various reasons, health, work etc.  Chaos Rulez is looking to adopt a smaller team. Yes, a complete team! We can accommodate up to  18 active individuals. What are the advantages? 100% developed team which is ranked 4th at this time ( and would like to stay that way). Excellent opportunity for advancement for a talented individual(s).  Contact an advisor or myself (although I am on less so be patient) 

Edited by Jagan, 06 January 2016 - 02:43 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Leagues, recruiting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users