• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 08 September 2014 - 03:13 PM

That which you fear the most will meet you halfway...

SHC IS OUR PAST BUT CHAOS IS OUR FUTURE

Chaos_zps59c0c7d9.png

• PostmodernPugilist and JacetheMindsculptorBeleren like this
“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

#2 FumaHanzo

FumaHanzo

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationThe ashes of Super Hero City
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • Character:FumaHanzo

Posted 10 September 2014 - 04:38 AM

LOL @ the Viper thing.

EXCUSE ME! I HAVE WORK TO DO!

10570557_635076243266078_526738491479355

EVIL PLOTS DON'T HATCH THEMSELVES, YA' KNOW!!!!

#3 Dogmeat

Dogmeat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Team:Chaos Rulez
  • Character:xDogmeatx

Posted 21 September 2014 - 08:42 PM

Woof!

Dogmeattiny.jpg

#4 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:56 AM

Our Team is presently 100% developed, we currently sit in 15th place or better. We have a strong Team but basically lack levels. (We are working on that) A level 225 plus player  would suit us just fine. If you have Chaos in your soul and enjoy handing out candy I mean beatings give us a call! 

• FumaHanzo likes this
“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

#5 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:30 PM

See you all around the top ten, dogs! 

#6 Funnette

Funnette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationPhuket
  • World:US1

Posted 25 November 2014 - 06:33 PM

Hi,

As Youtube link it's not allowed I deleted it

#7 PhoenixGold

PhoenixGold

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Team:Gate 13
  • Character:PhoenixGold

Posted 25 November 2014 - 11:03 PM

LOL @ the Viper thing.

Lol...you guys have trouble with ViperxXx too? lol...

-PG

#8 Dogmeat

Dogmeat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Team:Chaos Rulez
  • Character:xDogmeatx

Posted 30 November 2014 - 02:09 AM

Lol...you guys have trouble with ViperxXx too? lol...

-PG

HAD problems. He was pimping himself out to various teams. Made himself more important and worthy than he really was.

Hope you didn't feed him? He had an appetite for donut vouchers. :rolleyes: Anyways he seems to have rode off into the sunset...but beware he seems to have a farm of alts...

Dogmeattiny.jpg

#9 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 05:52 AM

The Secret to Our Success!!

Spoiler

#10 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 08:46 PM

Hello Team! Chaos Rulez! 

• PostmodernPugilist likes this

#11 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 04:17 AM

iki9w%201_zpsopzrogdm.jpg

Uh oh! Seems Chaos is looking for a Toon or 2. The Team is highly active and chatty. Someone level 200 or more would suit us just fine.  If you are looking for fun and candy just knock on the van door.  ;)

• BruceARee and King of Thieves like this

#12 BruceARee

BruceARee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Team:Chaos RuleZ
  • Character:BruceARee

Posted 08 March 2015 - 07:36 PM

Join Chaos Rulez....Chaos is fun....big hitters welcomed  :D 

• Jagan likes this

#13 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 02:19 PM

Back when this thread was started we were just a bunch of upstarts looking at the stars. See how we have grown! The entire team has worked hard since our humble beginning to get us where we are today. I am proud of what this team has accomplished in the 8 months we have been together. It is a testament to their dedication and hard work and I am grateful to have such a great bunch on my team! Thanks guys and gals!   

• PostmodernPugilist and King of Thieves like this

#14 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 02:29 PM

Well it seems, the "Stars" are just a little closer then we ever thought they could be and sadly for us a couple of our members retired to our less active team. We hated to see them go but that has opened up an opportunity for another couple of players to come on board. 

Our average level is 238, so we would like a Toon in that range or better. Someone who signs in daily for all fights is a must. Our team is active both on game and on FB so you will never feel like you are playing alone. About now I would play a little motivational video but that is not allowed here. 

Maybe you have outgrown your present team or your team has gone inactive? You are who we are looking for! 

Apply at Chaos Rulez on US2, you won't regret it!

• BruceARee likes this

#15 BruceARee

BruceARee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 10:01 PM

Chaos Rulez wants you!!!

Chaos is recruiting and looking for active, enthusiastic and motivated daily players in the 3-4k stats range that like to joke and have fun while rising to #1 in the rankings.

We are an easy going top 10 team who like to battle and use different strategies.

Apply at Chaos Rulez on US2....are you applying yet?  :P

• Jagan likes this

#16 BruceARee

BruceARee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 02:08 AM

Chaos Rulez is recruiting again

Chaos is recruiting on us2 and looking for daily players active in league battles in the 3k and above stats range that like to have fun while rising to #1 in the rankings.

We are an easy going top 5 team with a fully expanded clubhouse.
Donut donations are nice but not required.

We currently are looking for 2 spots to fill and vote in. Its a team thing.

If you would like to be part of Chaos send me an in-game mail showing your real name, toon name, why you wanna be a part of the team and what you will be bringing to team. Apply today  :rolleyes: 

• Jagan and King of Thieves like this

#17 BruceARee

BruceARee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 04:54 PM

Chaos is recruiting on us2 and looking for daily players active in league battles in the 3k and above stats range.

We are an easy going team with a fully expanded clubhouse.

We currently are looking for 2 spots to fill and vote in. Its a team thing. Everyone gets a say.

If you would like to be part of Chaos send me an in-game mail showing your real name, toon name and stats, why you wanna be a part of the team and what you will be bringing to team.

• King of Thieves likes this

#18 BruceARee

BruceARee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 04:26 PM

Chaos is recruiting on us2 and looking for daily players active in league battles in the level 200 and up with 3k and above stats range.

We are an easy going team with no alliances and a fully expanded clubhouse.

We currently are looking for 1 or 2 spots to fill and vote in. Its a team thing. Everyone gets a say.

If you are looking for a permanent home and good change with less headaches and would like to be part of Chaos send me or my teammates an in-game mail showing your real name, toon name and stats, why you wanna be a part of the team and what you will be bringing to team.

looking forward to hearing from people  :) 

• Jagan likes this

#19 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 03:41 AM

Fun Fact: It is illegal to carry an ice-cream cone in your pocket in Kentucky!

Chaos does not care what you do with your ice cream. As long as it is between consenting adults in the privacy of your own van. Ooops! I've said too much. *Skidaddles.....*

• BruceARee likes this

#20 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 05:54 PM

Fun Fact:

tumblr_ns4gql85YE1roqv59o1_500_zpsmba7go

I guess that was before they heard Chaos Rulez.

Edited by Jagan, 04 October 2015 - 05:56 PM.

• BruceARee and King of Thieves like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Leagues, recruiting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users