James24

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Team:XMEN
  • World:US2
  • Character:James24

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:53 PM

You should know how to level up faster now i'll tell you how to lvl up faster. Now, Basiclly people do is what they waste all of thier energy in doing missions you should not do that what you should do is do missions but your energy will be finshed fast so do is that change your computer or any device time change now you will set the device time after 7 hours from now B) . and you will get infinity energy by doing this you will get your bar to full and full again  :) .Simple!!!

#2 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:13 AM

Say what?

“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

#3 lucy

lucy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Team:Chaos
  • World:US1
  • Character:lucyliu

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:04 AM

Yeah, that's not going to happen. I think every server has it's own "clock" for measuring time, whatever it's called, and thus determining when a new day comes. Therefore, you're not achieving anything by changing time on your computer or cell phone. It's not even going to help you to speed up missions.

• Bla1r84 likes this

#4 Flashes82

Flashes82

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • Character:Karmyna

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:38 PM

I think this guy has been hitting the sauce too hard

0 user(s) are reading this topic