• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationEarth 616
  • Team:War Machine
  • World:US2
  • Character:Dodol

Posted 20 July 2014 - 04:22 AM

In the current format, heroes are lined up automatically by level and fight accordingly until one team has everyone killed. Not much active participation, other than what it takes to click a button to join the fight. And also, as has been happening a lot to my team lately, when one team has a big player with tons of levels on the other guys, he pretty much cleans out everyone on the other team.

What about an alternative format where players have full control of whom to attack? This could be a 24-hour event, during which each hero can attack any of other team's members a limited number of times. A win scores one point, a loss and the point goes the other way.

We could incorporate this format into a tournament spanning several days, with teams separated into divisions according to their team honor, or average of individual honor. There will be a few rounds and at the end of the tournament, each division would have a winning team. Give them some epic gear for prizes.

This format would promote more strategy and more communication among team members. It takes skills and experience to know whom you have a good chance of beating. And because it is pretty much a team effort each time, players would get more satisfaction out of this and be more motivated to build their heroes and teams better -- and spend more real-world cash.

• incredible9 and Doc Baroque like this

40eKsh8.pngMELON IS COMING

#2 Doc Baroque

Doc Baroque

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Character:Doc Baroque (who else!)

Posted 20 July 2014 - 12:06 PM

This could work. Currently, the tournaments are a bit passive - as you say, just line up & hit or be hit. This would mean we'd need to become more active in play, and tournaments would become more strategic and you'd have to think and plan more as a team.

I like it.

#3 Keetje

Keetje

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
  • Team:Team Awesome
  • World:US1
  • Character:Keetje

Posted 20 July 2014 - 12:29 PM

I like the format of it, however I'm currently fine with the current team fight system. I prefer more likely to have a second team fight system like this, I think it will be fun. More stuff to do with your team. :)& maybe than special trophies for this system, etc.

#4 Doc Baroque

Doc Baroque

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Character:Doc Baroque (who else!)

Posted 20 July 2014 - 02:26 PM

I like the format of it, however I'm currently fine with the current team fight system. I prefer more likely to have a second team fight system like this, I think it will be fun. More stuff to do with your team. :)& maybe than special trophies for this system, etc.

Good idea, Keetje. Maybe we could have the current system for three weeks & the alternate one, once a month or something.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PvP, Team, Fights

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users