Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Team:Geek Force, Succeeders
  • World:US6
  • Character:Mattpowersreal

Posted 08 July 2024 - 02:37 PM

I've become beyond frustrated with the jump international 2nd server during this so called speed month. Like why keep the training/ exercise the same as the regular server and SHORTEN the time allowance? Makes no sense. All you did was give us less time to complete the exercise. There's nothing beneficial about that. Just making it more difficult for us to complete it.

You'd think that they'd help us by shortening the exercise time, but instead they made it worse. Now everyone is becoming high levels, but with low skills.

This 2nd jump server hasn't been fun. Sorry to say. It rather feels like a job at this point.
  • Dkettenring likes this

#2 Dkettenring

Dkettenring

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationOrland, California
  • Team:Go Getters
  • World:US9
  • Character:DonnieK69

Posted 08 July 2024 - 03:27 PM

I agree 100%. I'd hate to see what the values are after the 30 day "jump" is over.
SKY10 tablet
Android 12

US9 DonnieK69
Jumpint1 DonnieK69

#3 Hurric4ne VII

Hurric4ne VII

Advanced Member

• Team Hero Zero
  • 95 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 09 July 2024 - 12:01 PM

Hello, 

Your concerns are valid and have been raised to the company. Unfortunately, changing the server's code at the moment would cause it to collapse entirely. 

However, we can guarantee that in future projects, your points will be taken into consideration and appropriate alterations to the way the servers are constructed will be applied. 

Thank you for sharing your constructive feedback, and we still hope you can enjoy the game. :)

• Dkettenring likes this

#4 MedutisAs

MedutisAs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationLithuania
  • Team:swefw
  • World:US1
  • Character:sdfw

Posted 10 July 2024 - 07:07 AM

Hello, 

Your concerns are valid and have been raised to the company. Unfortunately, changing the server's code at the moment would cause it to collapse entirely. 

However, we can guarantee that in future projects, your points will be taken into consideration and appropriate alterations to the way the servers are constructed will be applied. 

Thank you for sharing your constructive feedback, and we still hope you can enjoy the game. :)

Hi, thanks for finally going out of your way to reply to the feedback. However, I believe, that now restarting the server would be better than not changing anything at all. Everyone had been waiting for this server for months and that's what we got. And it really let everyone down. 

• Dkettenring likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users