• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationLithuania
  • Team:swefw
  • World:US1
  • Character:sdfw

Posted 01 July 2024 - 12:18 PM

Dear Playata, 

I appreciate you launching the jumpint once again, however, the current server rules are making the game unplayable or at least nowhere close to being as fun as it was back in the day. 

To begin with, the rewards for both missions and exercises are too low. Although it is not a bad idea to make them a bit lower, currently they are identical to the standard server, or at least unnoticeably higher. Also, the duration of exercises has been ruined completely. Previously, one motivation would be equal to 2.5 minutes and one energy would reset every 30 seconds. In this server, one motivation does equal to 2.5 minutes, but one training energy resets every 60 seconds as in the regular server, making it extremely difficult to complete the exercises. It is also worth mentioning, that the reduction of missions' duration is unnoticeable and it would be great if the missions were a bit shorter as now finishing your daily portion of energy takes as long as in the regular server. 

It would be great if you could once again review the rules of the server and make some changes to the rewards and durations. In my opinion, exercises are what require changes the most. 

Hopefully this reaches you,

Loyal Hero.

Edited by MedutisAs, 01 July 2024 - 12:20 PM.

• SabiLilli, Nallerheim and BastetÄ— like this

#2 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:uk1 Fliplife Avengers
  • World:US1
  • Character:SabiLilli (uk1) RememberMe (us1)

Posted 01 July 2024 - 05:48 PM

The workouts a a catastrophe at jumpserver, you can't finish them. The time you have to finish a workout is reduced, but you get one training energy still after 1 minute!!! it is impossible!!!!

i hate that i already bought the starterpackage, stupid me

• Hurric4ne VII, MedutisAs and Nallerheim like this
(devil) Hang loose (devil)

#3 MattPowersReal

MattPowersReal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Team:Geek Force, Succeeders
  • World:US6
  • Character:Mattpowersreal

Posted 03 July 2024 - 01:54 PM

I agree. I've been having to spend donuts to just finish some workouts. Maybe that's why they have it that way? I can tell even in the regular servers they "nerfed" or changed exercises a while back, which is now affecting the jump server. It is a pay to win game after all. Sorry, but just saying.
  • SabiLilli likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users