• PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow
  • Team:Sloths for justice
  • World:US1
  • Character:M4598

Posted 10 April 2014 - 04:04 PM

Hello again, on or slothy channel.

Todays topic will be, why things will never change, unless it us who change first? And i welcome the one and only, me.

To say the truth, we got used to things being as they are. Teams are rarely change places, top 10 is always stays the same top ten no matter what, and all that. ANd i thought, wait, why is this happenning? 

Well, no, actually, i was sitting, listening to music and thinking how a few members of my team left for other teams. Why they did that? Beause they were stronger, more upgraded? Well, sorta, maybe. But after upgrade being 100%, it's not the thing. So. The main and only reason for them to move on, is that those team have something we don't. Trophies? Yeah, sure. Some of them. But they come and go. Soo, it's something else.

And then of course, you understand. It's the place. 

And all i wish of course for them is to have a good company and the team they will enjoy, but there is one thing that made me thinking. Can you guess what it is? Well, you don't need to, 'cause i will tell you. 

Think about unchanging things. Strong teams stay strong, teams in top stay in top. And all this, with strong players, old ones, almost dinosaurs of the game leaving from time to time. If the things were natural, some of them would've moved down. But, they stay.

And that all is a result of people leaving other teams to join them, for the moment of victory being in the tope. They leave for the strong team, not realising that it's their joining is the only thing that really keeps those teams still strong!

Well, of course i'm exaggerating a lot, i know there are a lot of active team members who can keep their team all by themselves. But mostly, i thing, that things in our world, not only in this game, is unchanging because there is always something already known as powerfull, having a name that rings not a one bell, but a whole army of towers with bells with additional bells on 'em.

We search to be with strong, with winner. And we don't want to stay and do the work to make the ones we were with winning. Loyalty isn't yet an empty sound, but it's much less meaningfull that i'd wish it to be, Still, of course, it tends to be after a lot of month of not bringing any profit.)

And so, the things will remain the same. I don't make a war with state of things as they are, neither i'm going to blame anything about it. It is how i see it, so you can say, it's just a result of my observation of reality, kind of my current temporarily conclusion, which can be wrong.%)

So, i'm nodt really going to judge, not in my place really. Just thinking aloud,

#2 Doof

Doof

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Team:Born Legacy
  • Character:Doofensmirtz

Posted 10 April 2014 - 06:28 PM

Well actually, there have been some significant changes: team Zalpha has moved up the ranks and now are a top 5 team; Black Fox is not even a fully upgraded team but is a top 5 team; Old teams like Chaos, Vis Maior, and Paradox have moved down from the top 10 being replaced by rising teams like POWERS OF PAIN, Team Awesome, and Ultimate Edge. Also, The Pooh Tang Clan is becoming as strong as Dark Wing following in their footsteps by obtaining the other training trophies.

In other words, teams are changing places, the top ten is not what it used to be a couple months ago, not all strong teams are fully upgraded (Black Fox, Ultimate Edge). Maybe this is a result of team switching as you suggested.

Although, we can't expect (or force) people to stay on any one team--it's entirely their choice.

This game has many diverse age groups and each group have many different priorities. Most people will do whatever they feel like doing. This could be leading a team, or staying with a single team and developing there, or doing what ever it takes to be the best (team hopping until they are on the strongest team, droping in honor and rising the following week to win tournaments, spending donuts, etc.).

Due to the complex natures of each individual, the game changes dynamically over time. Likewise, due to the complex nature of society, the world as we know it changes dynamically.

When it comes to havoc, no one wreaks like me!

#3 M4598

M4598

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:41 AM

True, of course, their freedom of choosing what to do. Just would've prefered them to not changing their colors every once in a while. Of course we can talk about changes, since they happen to every other human more or less often, and with their changing, they affect the surrounding world to some degree, but the scale of such events aren't really a world changing thing, no matter how big the time scale i take, as i see it.

Mostly, what i'm talking about, is that while every other human tends to change, to achieve something, mostly they do so while also trying to preserve the stagnation of the world, since it is the state of the world in which they wanted to be succesfull maybe, or whatever the other reason is.

Kinda like, since definition of succes was based on the world they live in, they try to change only their state to succesfullness, not the state of world, since it is much simplier.

#4 Stalemate

Stalemate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Team:Dark Wing
  • Character:Mortalgaiden

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:50 PM

OK I've read this through and here is what it comes off as. They have strong people and people cant seem to stop them so they should just disband and join every other team......

OK so I'm not sure I see the reason for this when the goal is to be at the top or close to it. You say the game is stagnate, this I will agree on besides the tournaments their is very little challenge or point to the game.

As to Strong people staying in strong groups, come on man think about it this way. Microsoft absorbs new people into its company to stay strong and they do this non-stop. From the way you describe it Microsoft should just disband and send its people to around 15-30 other small companies called upstarts and this will make them better....

Instead the world works like this good or strong people gather together to make changes they don't split up and assume that they will somehow become strong through luck. I would suggest that if you want a smaller team to become strong you have to get strong people into it and move up kinda like Zalpha as that guy pointed out. However you have already stated strong people should not be allowed or are not supposed to be together, so.... How do you move up if all teams have one strong guy and the rest are weak. wouldn't want to be any other team than Excurcio's at that point.

I understand being on a weaker team is not so much fun in certain cases. My suggestion is to start trying to recruit dedicated people and stronger people. If your betting on the strongest people to just leave and join random lower groups then good luck to you.

Also if you don't like how different this games teams strengths are you had the choice to join a fresh server that is still not that overpowered. Heck look at Zalpha They didn't cry or complain and instead over a year later they fought and clawed their way right into the top 3-5, and haven't been knocked out of it. It's a game of time and proper stat management man you cant just start up and become number 1 in a few weeks here. The admins don't seem to be putting in any big content change so sadly this is one of those moments where " if you can't stand the heat get out of the Kitchen.

I swear didn't want to come off mean but this is just the way things go. I wish you luck and advise you talk to Zalpha about how to move up. They did a great job and might be able to help you their, but I bet they did as I say and invited good or dedicated people and simply got strong enough to play ball and moved up.

#5 M4598

M4598

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:50 PM

Sigh. Where did i said strong teams should disband, Stalemate? What i was talking about, is about people leaving their team to join other. In other words, it's more about people wishing to jump to the title without making an effort. Joining other for title and not winning it themselves with their current teams. 

But still, even more then that, it's still the question of something called loyalty, although not sure if the teerm was right. Something more about staying with people you stayed with for some time. You know them, you talk to them, and then you throw it away to be in top ranks?

Still, of course, if it looks like i'm whining about dictatorship of strong teams, them winning by luring members of other teams, so be it. Can't blame you for that point of view, it can look that way.

#6 Stalemate

Stalemate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Team:Dark Wing
  • Character:Mortalgaiden

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:19 PM

It is more a question of motivation and demand. If you want to be strong you make sacrifices that's pretty simple. Its an online game man unless you know them in real life its pretty common for people to jump ship to get onto stronger teams. Can't tell you how to keep people around man its fairly repetitive game at this point if you get stronger its easier to keep and get people but yes starting out or not to close to the top expect people to drop and move on. Game is similar to real life job you go where you can benefit most or where you like it most. If you want people to stay and develop with you, you need incentives cant tell you how to keep them around but simply people near the top came out on top they recruit strong to stay strong this happens in just about all walks of life. Its difficult to get to the top and certain teams want to stay the top and as long as they don't just give up they can pretty much hold it.

Sorry you have trouble finding people to stay and rise up with you all I can say is develop lower level chars or something you will be with them longer probably due to you being a very good choice that or due to less pulls towards other teams.

#7 Doof

Doof

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Team:Born Legacy
  • Character:Doofensmirtz

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:59 AM

"Game is similar to real life job you go where you can benefit most or where you like it most. If you want people to stay and develop with you, you need incentives cant tell you how to keep them around but simply people near the top came out on top they recruit strong to stay strong this happens in just about all walks of life. Its difficult to get to the top and certain teams want to stay the top and as long as they don't just give up they can pretty much hold it."

Yup, seems about right.

When it comes to havoc, no one wreaks like me!

#8 incredible9

incredible9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Locationindia
  • Team:paragon
  • Character:incredible9

Posted 12 April 2014 - 07:10 AM

well m everybody has to wait to be in the top in this game no hero and no team had became no1 without any struggle yes it's boring sometimes that things are not changing they will change sometime you can only hope as of teams the zalpha had really did a great job and for the example udareutake is now third he was first for a far time bxvamp is now first and did the great job on exp and stats and as for darkwing they have been no1 because of their strong and trustable heroes they have the top 9 players on their side they were once a newbie too the only fact of being a no1 team is to recruit strong and trusted players. and I know that u know that fact just wait wait wait . 

• Stalemate and issz like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: team members, team, ambitions, moving on, nothing to do here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users