Photo

*Donuts* ( A good guide on how to spend your donuts)

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 DaJamalam

DaJamalam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 20 September 2012 - 05:14 PM

Posted Image

NOTE :Everybody is free to spend all the donuts they want this guide shows you how to play best,
if you want to play without buying any or just as few as possible

*Donuts*

. So , if you have come here you are probably thinking of what to spend your *donuts* on right?

In Hero Zero , *donuts* are hard to get but not Impossible to get. Don't be fooled; you find more donuts in earl y levels than later, since you complete deeds more often.
*donuts* its a good idea to store the, until a higher level.They can be gained from :
  • Missions
  • The Hero Zero team giving you them ( Rarely )
  • Buying Donuts
  • The ones you start with
  • Duels
  • Heroic Deeds
As you can see above , there are a lots of ways to earn *donuts*. While you feel proud about the fact that you have gained some *donuts* , you probably think : "What should I spend my donuts on?

There's lots of thing to spend your donuts on , but some of these a pointless... Later in this guide we will explore what you can spend your *donuts* on. However , lets not get onto that yet. We are looking to spend our *donuts* on things that matter.

Here is the list of thing you SHOULD spend your donuts on :
  • Your Team
Your team offers lots of boosts to your Hero (more exp, more coins, more stats). You can only donate as many total donuts as you bought.
Sometimes, the Hero Zero staff give you free *donuts*! These are added to the total you can donate.. So , remember! Don't be selish , help your team. In return they will help you through friendliness and boosts and all that happy stuff.
  • Boosts
Spending your money on the *donut* boosts are a really good idear as depending on which one you buy , gives you really good boosts. Each boosts last for seven days and costs ten *donuts*to buy. This may seem a lot , but this is really worth the *donuts*.
  • Skill Boost
Skill boosts give you a %50 boost to your stats I would recomend getting this at a higher level as you want to get mission boosts when your lower level , to level up and get more stats quicker etc....
  • Mission Boost
Mission boosts make your missions %50 faster and lowers the energy requirement for missions by %50, making the energy refills less needed .I would recommend getting this at any level , high or low.
  • Work Boost
Work boosts give you a %50 extra pay when you work for coins. I would recommend when you a higher level because you gain lots , and lots of coins when doing this at a high level. Also use this boost if you are not on that much , you can be afk , and earn money! However , considering that ten *donuts* is a lot, work boosts aren't really that good.
  • Energy Refils
Enegrgy refills are also good if you use them correctly. This is because sometimes its better to pay the coins ( if its a low ammount ) for energy then to use *donuts*. Every time you use it in that day , the cost rises... rises... and you know... rises. So when the coins cost is high , think about using the *donuts* to keep you going!

This is what you SHOULD spend your *donuts* on... now , for what you SHOULDN'T spend you *donuts* on :
  • Completing Missions
NEVER , I am mean... NEVER! Use you *donuts* completing missions , many people make this mistake but please. SAVE YOUR *DONUTS*!
  • Attacking on The Duel List
This is another NEVER one... You just waste your donuts if you do this.
  • Attacking faster on the special missions
Yup , you saw it coming.... Look above at the two other things then you will guess what Im going to say... NEVER use it on this.... Now there is too many NEVER's in this topic....
  • Making training easyier
No... just no... using this is pointles. If you don't know what this is , you have to train slots in th traing menu , to incrase a skill by a number. Each slot takes 5min out of how many slots. However , you can do it all at once , but , the catch is it will still take the same ammout of time. If you have used this ( like me once ) never use this again... please.

So , is there one last thing I am going to mention. This form of "Wasting your *donuts* " is nether good or bad. Its.... in between? I guess so , time to explain why! :

*Donuts* In shopping!

So , your going to use *donuts* shopping? Well use them carefully,,, In the shop you can use your donuts to :
  • Buy some items ( I woldnd't advise )
  • Get new items to buy ( Good at a high level / prepearing for pvp.
  • Buy missies ( Good for dules / pvp. Make sure to use them wisely! )
All of the above could be Goodor Bad to your *donuts* . Don't use them all at once , save up to get new *donut* items from the shop.

Also , if your a low level player , please refrain from using donuts in the shop. Wait untill a higher level!

This basically concludes the *Donuts* guide! Have fun! Remember to use your *donuts* wisely!

If you like this guide , please comment to tell me how to improve it. Or if you can , please like this topic!

Thanks for reading , this has been Jamstors :)

NOTE: Also thanks to you guys for giving me feedback , it has made the guide ten times better! Keep the feedback comming!

Edited by Jamstors, 02 October 2012 - 09:25 PM.
just some typos

• Maximum, caprica, Jackrokz and 1 other like this

#2 Maximum

Maximum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:56 PM

From my point of view:

The best way to get donuts is to buy them :D :D :D

#3 DaJamalam

DaJamalam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:37 PM

Thats why I have bought £11 woth of them :)
  • Maximum likes this

#4 Maximum

Maximum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:33 PM

And I can tell you a little secret... even the people who work for Team Hero Zero have to pay for the donuts. I have never gotten anything for free :(
  • DaJamalam likes this

#5 DaJamalam

DaJamalam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:43 PM

lol , getting to work for Hero Zero is the payment in its self :)

#6 DaJamalam

DaJamalam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 10:11 AM

Wow , this guide has so many views! Thanks guys! Please , PM or leave a comment on telling me how to improve this / any of my other guides. Thanks :D

#7 DaJamalam

DaJamalam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 01:58 PM

Any suggestions to help / improve this guide? Tell me! :D

#8 caprica

caprica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Team:Darkwing
  • Character:Caprica

Posted 23 September 2012 - 08:12 PM

well thats just great. the exact same thread and topic now twice, with competing info lol
tell you what.
I'll tell you my opinion on what you missed, help you with the typos and delete my own thread.
maybe do me a personal favor and tone done the blinding supersize fonts, make me dizzy (too much sugar?) :D

here it goes:
  • everybody is free to spend all the donuts they want. our guides show how to play best,
    if you want to play without buying any or just as few as possible
  • you didnt mention maybe buying the last energy refill(s) with donuts. the last refill is terribly expensive in coins.
  • the mission 50% booster will even save you buying some refills, since you might just not be able to use that much energy/time in your day.
  • you mentioned getting donuts from special missions, which is wrong
  • you didnt mention getting donuts from completing deeds. maybe even link the hero deeds list on that.
  • you mentioned buying a 50% work booster as good idea.
    but if you compare how much extra coin those 10 nuts give you, even if you stop playing and only send your hero to work, the return on your nut is just exttremely low.
  • I think its valuable to point out, that you shouldnt get used to the ammount of nuts you find in early levels. you do still find them later, but less and less often since you complete fewer deeds.
  • you mentioned being able to buy missilies, but not whether its a good idea, or how to use them:
    they are essential for people who plan on a lot of PvP. you can conserve your missilies by equipping- or
    unequipping them depending on situation.

Edited by caprica, 23 September 2012 - 09:51 PM.
btw: love your homer pic though ;)

• Maximum, DaJamalam and Capernicus like this
Save the Cheesecake - Save the World

#9 DaJamalam

DaJamalam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:24 AM

Oh , sorry if I took your topic. Didn't know I did lol. I will be making chnages every day to help the guide. Thanks for the feedback. And im glad you enjoyed my Homer picture :)

BTW: Making the post better right now! :D

#10 DaJamalam

DaJamalam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 02:36 PM

added everyones “things I could improve" to the guide. Keep it comming! :D I also added this :

Posted Image

You know... for fun :)

#11 caprica

caprica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Team:Darkwing
  • Character:Caprica

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:42 PM

good edit. much clearer now and more readable, too!
  • DaJamalam likes this
Save the Cheesecake - Save the World

#12 DaJamalam

DaJamalam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:30 PM

Hello everyone! I am back, and active, on Hero Zero. I will be updating this, and my team guide. You can find my team gudie here : http://forum.us.hero...d-team-for-you/

#13 DonJuego

DonJuego

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 12:12 PM

nice man it was helpfull :)) +

legendica.png

#14 DaJamalam

DaJamalam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:43 PM

nice man it was helpfull :)) +

Thanks. I did make this guide a long time ago. I might add / improve upon it. Or make new guides. That's my thing. Making guides and helping people, ;).

#15 DaJamalam

DaJamalam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:37 PM

I just found out that someone decided to copy this and put it on the UK site.

Link : http://forum.uk.hero...nd-your-donuts/

#16 Pippyspot

Pippyspot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Team:Chaos
  • Character:Pippyspot

Posted 03 September 2013 - 04:01 PM

I found this most helpful, thank you :)

#17 Jackrokz

Jackrokz

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Team:Belmount
  • World:US2
  • Character:Jackrokz

Posted 01 June 2014 - 10:51 AM

Excellent, brilliant ways to spend donuts. I am a guy who used my donuts for use less things

#18 Maniac

Maniac

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationCaribou, Maine, USA
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • World:US3
  • Character:Maniac

Posted 16 November 2014 - 09:21 PM

Is there a guide that outlines how many donuts are needed to expand a team?

#19 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • World:US3
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 15 February 2015 - 04:57 AM

Realism folks.  Realism.  Let's talk the facts here for a moment.  There is a "perfect" way to play the game that everyone will tell you is the best way to play.  In a perfect world, you don't use your donuts for anything other than what was listed above.  But I promise you, those in the top 5 do not adhere to those rules.   In order to be in the top 5 you must complete all trainings and use all of your energy refills.  You also need to be active in duels and complete all of your special missions.  No slacking.  So donuts become a major element in completing all of these tasks.  Try doing it with no donuts.  You will be online ALL DAY.  I've tried it.  So, places to put your donuts that people will tell you NO NO NO.  Heroic Sense.  If you are going to waste donuts at all---waste it on heroic sense.  Missiles are not a waste of donuts.  Unless your stats are just higher than everyone else's, you will need missiles.  The shop and the washer---THESE are the areas you need to be really careful---because they will eat your donuts like a cop at a donut shop that hasn't had his fix in a month.  Also, be careful using your donuts on a villain.  There is a time to do it and there is a time not to do it.  Most of the time is a big fat not to on the villain.  The quality stuff for a villain is the exp and the coin---training and energy too of course---but the items go obsolete quickly---and that is really what you are putting your donuts out there for---the better item.  You will get good stuff just playing the villain straight.  The best place for your donuts is of course the boosts.  Me---If I can do a 50% boost on work---I do it.  But it is the last one to get that donut boost.  But coins are always worth it if you can do it.

#20 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Team:Dark mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:leapinglizard

Posted 15 February 2015 - 01:44 PM

Little one is right use them wisely. I don't use my donuts for missions or training. I do them all and spend around 13 hours a day on my phone to accomplish this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users