Photo

What is up with all the familys being banned?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 XanderNighthawk

XanderNighthawk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:31 AM

Why is there a sudden rash of families that play this together being banned? This is going to drive away players, and is already causing teams to be stuck without leadership. If this trend continues I will be leaving the game, there is no good reason to ban a family from the game due to a report from 1 player upset about being kicked off a team. I enjoy playing this game along side my daughter, and do not even care that we are not one of the family that's been banned. You have no way to check if there are separate people at the other end of an email, and many families have only 1 computer to share and play on separate tabs trading off when their timers reach zero. I am fortunate enough to be able to afford the luxury of separate laptops for my family. I also have the cash to buy donuts when we need them, so if you loose me you will loose income. This  was the case with the most recent family I have watched banned because a player that was kicked off the top ranked team on us2 decided to try and get even.

• mogiks, Geejay, Abaddon and 1 other like this

#2 Abaddon

Abaddon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:DarK MayheM
  • World:US2
  • Character:Abaddon

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:00 AM

I know many people that play H.Z. with their family. Many people have multiple accounts. We all know of people, its not uncommon. My discrepancy is, the fact that vindictive behavior, is the what brought this occurance forth. Surely H.Z. wont allow it to become, who cries the loudest with their accusations? That will become a headache, that many dont need. Please help us Hero Zero crew. Youve been receptive to suggestions in the past, i trust youll see fair to this situation. Keep up the great work and Thank you. :)

#3 Zagarth

Zagarth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:11 AM

You should report the problem to the Game Support.

#4 Blatona

Blatona

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationPolska yeah baby XD
  • Team:Cersanit
  • World:US1
  • Character:Blatona

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:28 PM

Ślij do Supportu Winking.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic