• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 lionofct

lionofct

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:32 PM

Where is the "+" sign for the secret offers in the second hand shop? I don't see it anywhere.

#2 Geejay

Geejay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa
  • Team:Dark Wing
  • World:US1
  • Character:Geejay

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:10 PM

Mine doesn't have it either but it is meant to be a small + next to where it says "current offer" 

#3 mogiks

mogiks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:55 PM

Where are you playing from? As far as I can tell, it's not available on kongregate.com, and perhaps not from habbo either.

#4 Beamosupremo

Beamosupremo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Character:Beamosupremo / Beamosupremo1

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:14 AM

Here's what it looks like. Hope this helps.

Attached File  plussign.jpg   26.31KB   6 downloads

• Geejay likes this

-----------------------------------------------------------

Forum Rules | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Support

#5 Cannonman

Cannonman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Team:The Pooh Tang Clan

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:15 AM

I believe they can only be purchased with dollars only. Not kong credits or habbo credits, however the full set costs a total of $26

#6 Geejay

Geejay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa
  • Team:Dark Wing
  • Character:Geejay

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:08 AM

I believe they can only be purchased with dollars only. Not kong credits or habbo credits, however the full set costs a total of $26

That is a bit hectic which is why I'm not even bothered that I don't see it. 

#7 Yuck

Yuck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:20 PM

Lol, so a moderator shows us what we don't have as though we are too blind to see something new...and that's supposed to help?

How about addressing yet another problem that is affecting a large number of users for a change?  And not just adding more stuff on top of stuff that doesn't work...or tell us all to leave Kong or Habbo if you can't make your stuff work right through them.

#8 k3rb3r05

k3rb3r05

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:43 PM

Lol, so a moderator shows us what we don't have as though we are too blind to see something new...and that's supposed to help?

A Mod can only do so much.  Mod's "job" is to moderate (and help) in forums.  His answer wasn't out of context.

Unless said mod belongs to HZ programming team, in which case I withdraw above statement, there is nothing he can do to correct the issues for offsite connection.

Frankly, I don't understand why ppl are so hesitant in switching from offsite to HZ main.  There is really nothing to it.

#9 mogiks

mogiks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:13 PM

A Mod can only do so much.  Mod's "job" is to moderate (and help) in forums.  His answer wasn't out of context.

Unless said mod belongs to HZ programming team, in which case I withdraw above statement, there is nothing he can do to correct the issues for offsite connection.

Frankly, I don't understand why ppl are so hesitant in switching from offsite to HZ main.  There is really nothing to it.

For me, I stay on Kong because it has a chatbox beside the game that I use a lot. I feel the chatbox is necessary in order to stay in touch with people from other teams as well as helping with recruitment and discussing the game. Without it I would find the game extremely boring and start to feel isolated in my team. I also wouldn't know as much about the game or have had as many opportunities or as many friends.

If they ever added a server-wide chatbox to the main side, sure I'd unbind my account, but currently the perks of the main site are not enough to persuade me. 

For others, I imagine some people are not even aware it is possible to unbind your account, 

#10 shanedesmond

shanedesmond

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:34 PM

what does item in second hand secrets offers do?

for exp, set item hats of zorro? what does it do? does it increase the current stats of player by combining the hats of zorro to current equipped hat?

#11 mogiks

mogiks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:25 PM

what does item in second hand secrets offers do?

for exp, set item hats of zorro? what does it do? does it increase the current stats of player by combining the hats of zorro to current equipped hat?

You wear it just like normal items, giving an extra boost to attributes depending on how many pieces you have.

2 pieces - +7% stamina

3 pieces - +7% strength

4 pieces - +7% intuition
5 pieces - +7% brain

The extra 7% is calculated from your base stats. So if you have 100 base stamina, you'll get an extra 7 stamina if you have 2 pieces of the set.

Amphibian set is +5% and Ironic Suit set is also +7%, apparently.

• Zagarth likes this

#12 Squirt

Squirt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 02:10 PM

It seems that this does not appear through face book either. It's a bit expensive so its all good for me if it don't show or is not available to me. Not the greatest way to make money though, with a as many exceptions as users.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users