• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 lokiju

lokiju

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:46 PM

So, I'm sick of having so many people attack me in a day that it's VERY hard to attack enough to gain ground with honor and rankings. Facebook games should allow a person to be away for a workday and not have to come back to -1000 honor. Sure there are limits on how often 1 person can attack you, but not on how many times you can be attacked in total. Having people in their 100s attack me seems stupidly unbalanced. Sure they get low honor (but not always!), but it's an easy win.

Also, I seem to be penalized for being in the 20s and having good stats. I am being offered fights with people in their 40s all the time, often because I have a lot of honor for my level. I can search and fight other heroes...but the offered duels should let me fight people with my stats, not my honor. I seem to be offered little honor for fighting 30s and 40s...should I be penalized for others not skilling up well?

I want to fight people my level as they are the ones that should be keeping up with me. I should not have to be keeping up with level 40s.

#2 lokiju

lokiju

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:40 PM

I just lost around 83 honor to a level 45 with 7331 honor and stats 435, 302, 419, 666. He attacked me.

I am at level 29 with 7384 honor and stats 363, 411, 397, 430.

He has a total of 1822 in the 4 skill categories. I have 1601. Sure, I have a little more honor, but should I lose a whopping 83 freaking honor to someone like this while I am away from my computer?

Losing 83 honor to someone 16 levels higher and with over 221 more total skill point just makes me not want to play. There is no HONOR in this.

#3 lokiju

lokiju

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:08 PM

I just lost 87 more honor to a level 49 with 7,299 honor. Stats 421, 433, 490, 434. 1778 total stats. Why am I losing so many honor points to these guys attacking a level 29 with 7384 honor and hundreds less skill points?

#4 Doof

Doof

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Team:Born Legacy
  • World:US1
  • Character:Doofensmirtz

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:38 PM

When you first start playing, rising through the ranks is easy because there are thousands of low level inactive accounts that you leaped over. As your hero progresses, you'll find that you get attacked more often by active players. But don't worry too much about honor, it'll go up naturally as you progress through the game.

When it comes to havoc, no one wreaks like me!

#5 Excrucio

Excrucio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationFukuoka, Japan
  • Team:Dark Wing
  • Character:Excrucio

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:07 PM

Honor is just an arbitrary number.  You gain some, you lose some, no big deal...  PvP in this game is relatively painless compared to many others.  If you are active and online often then you can gain more honor than you lose as long as you are constantly attacking people.  If you have mediocre or average stats compared to your peers then expect to lose and lose often.  Just as a player 30 lvls higher can attack you, you can do the same in return.  There are *always* players who think rushing levels is more important than training stats: farm those players and earn increased coin as well due to their level.

I started this game more than a week after it came out and I was getting hammered early on by the higher lvls as I grew in strength.  I used to get hit 50+ times a day when I was low level.  Eventually my daily honor gain outweighed my losses and after a while I was starting to farm the same people who used to farm me.  Fast forward, the last time I actually lost a duel was December of last year and I have already achieved the 25,000 duels won deed.  

Moral of the story: Don't complain, be active, duel often, get stronger and return the favor later on.

• Geejay likes this

#6 lokiju

lokiju

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:28 PM

I want to have fun now, and battle people in a fair way. I don't care about later. Now is what will determine whether I stay or go. I have great stats for my level (stat distribution aside), and it seems I am being penalized for doing research before playing. There is no reason I should be losing so much honor to those of higher level and stats. It just makes no sense.

I beat a level 175 today because they had their clothes off. I got 170 honor, which was nice, but again, I beat a level 175 as a 20 something. That's just silly, equipment or no.

#7 Doof

Doof

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Team:Born Legacy
  • Character:Doofensmirtz

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:13 PM

I beat a level 175 today because they had their clothes off. I got 170 honor, which was nice, but again, I beat a level 175 as a 20 something. That's just silly, equipment or no.

Probably no team, and no boosters too right? Honor is not determined by level; it's determined by persistance.

The game is not going to change just because you don't like it.

When it comes to havoc, no one wreaks like me!

#8 Geejay

Geejay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa
  • Team:Dark Wing
  • Character:Geejay

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:58 PM

I can understand that as someone starts to play this game, losing honour may seem like a big deal... but like most games out there you need to work your way up... that is just the way it is... there are gonna be people that take your honour and then there will be those that give you honour... there are going to be stronger and weaker players...some of them will be your level, some lower and some higher... that is the nature of any game that has a fighting aspect... and as Doof mentioned earlier, as you gain levels and strength so your honour will increase... 

At the end of the day, honour doesn't really mean much and losing or gaining honour doesn't effect your character... losing honour doesn't make your character weaker... it doesn't actually do anything to your character...  

With that said... if honour is that important to you then just be very active and attack those that give you the most honour... there really isn't anything you can do about people attacking you though... and when you do lose honour just remember that its only a game and that losing honour doesn't hurt your character and that you will gain it back again, plus some... :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users