• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationCatbalogan City, Samar, Philippines
  • Team:SENTINEL
  • World:US1
  • Character:Pyrolysis

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:38 AM

Hello! Here are some tips on your stats.

To start, here is the lowdown on the stats in HeroZero:

(NOTE: All of these stats are used only in duels, team fights, villain attacks, gang fights, and fight missions.) I classify this stats into two types: offensive and defensive.

Strength

This stat determines your average damage (besides your missiles and weapons that is) . If you want your opponent to be knocked down quickly, then focus on increasing this stat. This is an offensive stat.

Stamina

This stat determines your Hit Points (HP), making you tougher (Read: You can sustain more hits.) If you don't want to get defeated that easily, then focus on increasing this stat.

Brain

This stat determines how often you can land a critical hit at your opponent. If you don't know what a critical hit is, then you should play more games. A critical hit is a hit that has way more damage than the average damage expected. I don't recommend that you focus on increasing this stat, instead increase it occasionally so that your opponents won't land many critical hits on you. This is an offensive stat.

Intuition

This stat increases your chance to dodge your opponents attacks. If you keep on increasing this stat, there's a chance that your opponent would not land a single hit on you! If you want this to happen, then start increasing this stat!

WAYS OF INCREASING YOUR STATS

*Training

*Levelling up

*Wearing better items

*Using skill boosters

*Joining a team/ Increasing your teams facilities of your team

My advice is try to balance all your stats when you can.

• Eresia, ritish, Blatona and 2 others like this

Fear is proof that courage exists.

#2 Eresia

Eresia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
  • Character:Eresia

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:56 AM

Thanks for this, it's really helpful. I have pinned your post to the top of the forum.

#3 Arcadia.

Arcadia.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:51 PM

My advice regarding stat points is to keep your brain and intuition skills higher than strength and stamina than to have everything be completely balanced. If I had to rank importance of each stat, in order of most important to least, I'd say: brain, intuition, stamina, strength.

• mommyoverlord likes this

#4 jbbill1

jbbill1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:13 PM

i agree but you should tell what  are the average stats ;)  ;) like for a very beginner you could have 50 stamina and strength and about 100 brain and intuition  ^_^  ^_^  ^_^

#5 Blatona

Blatona

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationPolska yeah baby XD
  • Team:Cersanit
  • Character:Blatona

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:48 PM

Przydatne leci like 

#6 Pippyspot

Pippyspot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Team:Chaos
  • Character:Pippyspot

Posted 16 November 2015 - 03:41 PM

I find high stamina works pretty well, as long as the brain and intuition are kept relatively high as well. Strength is not as important in my opinion if you have a weapon :)

#7 Bobmeister

Bobmeister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Oooo
  • Team:Universal Supersavers
  • Character:Bobmeister

Posted 25 November 2015 - 10:57 PM

I agree with Pippy on this topic. Brain and Intuition are a vital factor in winning fights. But Stamina should almost always be at least a couple hundred higher than any other stat, as well as Strength being lower then the others. As for Brain and Intuition; it's really up to your personal preference and what pet abilities you have to compliment your stats. 

For me I have a couple pets for use as well as a bunch of different gadgets & weapons to help shift my stats around to my liking for the current situation. For example I have a pet with eagle eye (lowers opponents dodge by 5%) and one with bodyguard (lowers opponents crit hit by 5%) and the gadgets and weapons shift Brain and Intuition around. This can help me beat players with over 1,000 stat points from me! it can be very effective ehehe  (grin) .

Again if you have already adjusted it to your liking then that's okay! there's no wrong way to put your stats  ;) it is your hero after all, personalize it up! 

Posted Image

#8 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • World:US3
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 26 November 2015 - 04:42 AM

Psssst......Strength is important.......just don't use it against me.

I've done it all the different ways.   Now I just keep them all pretty level.  Having one higher than the other works for it's moments.  It all works.  But so far---keeping it all pretty even has been working well for me.  We'll see what I do next week!

• AngelicaSynn and mommyoverlord like this

#9 Pippyspot

Pippyspot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Team:Chaos
  • Character:Pippyspot

Posted 29 November 2015 - 11:53 AM

I suppose it also depends on who you're up against as to how your stats play out, if you have items/pets that can significantly change your stat ratios then you can use that to your advantage :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tips, help, guide

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users