Midulf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Team:Dark Wing
  • World:US1
  • Character:Midulf

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:42 AM

UDareUTake you are deluding your self if you think that ALL US LONG TERM players are in dw, majority are not in dw , and wont have any thing to do with them , becuse we have witnessed ther abuse to our friends. The only reson most players stop applying them selfs to do all training and use all energy is becuse we can see it wont do any thing for us, EVERY ONE  wants to be rank 1 player, but if you cant grow as fast as the people being allowed to grow 3 times faster than every other player, ther is no sense bothering to try. Even if you spent 1000$ just on building your skills, it may give you a brief period of rising in the ranks, but the 3 TIMES  faster growth rate that can not be stoped becuse of abuse ( manipulating players to be mediocure,lieing to people saying they will be rank 2 team) means you will only have LOST 1000$ for no gain. No team missed the advantage of having training trophys , we wher just not allowed to compete for them due to the abuse. The retiring members of dw , from interiactions i have had with them , is acceptance that ther gain is wrong, some of them have restarted accounts, others have said they feel its wrong but are not willing to give up ther advantage, who can blame any one for having a free ride up the ranks. Ther are no teams competing any more , becuse the mass accept that they only need to level till they reach dw entrance level , then they dont need to play any more , just train to beat ther nemisis. Thats why the top 10 ranking team hardly change any more. I expect dw inactive members list will continue to grow , as every one i talk to on the matter have said , they will get entrance level then quit game , as ther is NO COMPETION , NO REASON to grow. HEROZERO GAME DOES NOT EXIST ANY MORE, only herozero skill number building is left, and you only need dw entrance level to win that. For all the talk of WINNING game , i find it offencive that herozero developers have let this occur , let alone occur for so long, and that the team of hiding members claim glory. WHAT GLORY ?  My hat goes off to the poon tang clan , which is the real rank 1 team. They have fought and earned ther ranking , far more so than dark wing, which to my knowledge have only had about 3 real fights since hiding , and lost 1 of those , to VIS MAIOR.

Wog, you live in a paralell universe, no one is manipulating or scheming (how is it even possible to abuse someone in this browser game... except for slandering other teams and creating new topics for that purpose only...)

We are not the ones creating "alliances" or teaming up angainst others, all we do is training and energy and chat in our team chat... we are actually pretty cut of from the rest of the teams communicationvise at least.

All you really can do in HZ is spend countless of hours into building your character.

Our skill gain isn't wrong or free, we worked painstakingly to get our trophs and are working every day to keep them.

• derpson and Stalemate like this

#22 Eresia

Eresia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
  • Character:Eresia

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:36 PM

May I remind all users to take care when posting and to ensure you are confident with the forum rules which can be found here - http://forum.us.hero...d-terms-of-use/

Kind Regards

Luke

#23 wogalito

wogalito

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Team:Vis Maior
  • Character:Wogalito

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:23 AM

Thank you for your reminder Luke. Tho i doubt it has  much emphasis here , as majority of players commenting on here are angry, dw and ther cohorts becuse they feel they will loose ther free ride , and every one else becuse they are upset herozero programming team have killed the game on this server by letting it go on for too long. People play here till they reach ther personal goal then leave , thats the normal for every game, but unfortunatly NO  ONE  can play here , becuse they cant even reach personal goals!!!  Who wants to be a leader of a mediocure team , let alone a member, as you can see from all the dw members responses , they dont , and certanily every one else doesnt. HeroZero is a game with no end , or should be , but this permitance for abuse ( no way in which to challange for trophys , not just any trophys , TRAINING  TROPHYS) , as they have said them selfs , the most important trophys, continualy for months on end , leaving no one , not even long term players to be able to be strong enought to fix this problem. i like many who started when this server started can see this abuse has removed this game from playable , to be a joke , unless you are a member of the offencive and abusive team , dw , you are not allowed to raise in rankings, have trophys to build your team or as it seems now days , STILL  NOT  ALLOWED  TO  REPORT  THER OFFENCIVE  MEMBERS FOR ABUSE. I know of one member inparticular who has been reported for same offences over a half a dozen times , yet i have never seen them punished ? NO  ONE  ELSE  on this server can do that ? the most i have seen any other player reported before punishment is 2 times , yet over 6 times they have been reported for no punishment ? the idea of having a chat so teams can recruit is a great idea , but untill you remove the ability for alts to be used , will fail , as they create teams of alts to cover them from combat , means ther trophys are removed from the game. I feel now , thou it sickens me , the only hope you have of fixing this problem is to reset server , i for one find that a hard apple to bite , as i have put in many many hours on this game as well as money, but that is truely the only way to fix it. But even then it requires you fix the problem of teams using alts to cover ther team, or it will just reoccur. the 20 k honur gap would cover that , if it was implimented , indeed it would stop it from occuring presently, tho the damage done is  to extensive. So please herozero respond , let us know if this is just a 1 team game , or if we are all allowed to play, i have wasted enought time trying to bring the fun back to the game, now its your turn , fix this problem , or the rest of us will leave to. Thats not a threat , just a statement of the obviouse.

#24 Excrucio

Excrucio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationFukuoka, Japan
  • Character:Excrucio

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:04 AM

You sound like a broken record playing the same sad tune over and over again...  I still stand by what I wrote in my earlier reply 100%.  No one is "abusing" the game to the detriment of others.  Just because you keep screaming "ABUSE" over and over doesn't make it so (only in your mind).  That is just the excuse you keep telling yourself trying to drum up support for your little tirade.  Only recently have you learned the value of training trophies while the rest of us in DW were smart enough to know better early on.  

So now your solution is to reset the server... are you freakin' kidding me?  You can't arbitrarily make decisions that penalize other players simply because they are stronger than you just to give yourself a more competitive edge.  Earth to planet woga... get real man.  Also, you keep screaming about how we all have alts...  For your information, I have one account and one account only since the day I started.  I have no interest in playing another.  This game is enough of a timesink as it is without babysitting more accounts.

We currently hold 4 training trophies.  There are an additional 6 in circulation.  Hardly the game abusing monopoly you make it out as... If you had organized yourselves better earlier on as well as set different priorities for yourself then you wouldn't be so gimped now and trying to play catch up.  I even remember arguing the merits of training trophies in team chat while I was still in VM and your counter argument of "But but... can't we just stockpile energy trophies instead?"  That is why I left VM.  Different priorities from the onset. 

Hey look what I found digging through my mailbox... look familiar? 

"I first want to thank all of you guys for agreeing to this alliance for the purpose of breaking DP's hold on the training trophies.  In case someone is unaware of the details of the plan, here they are for everyone to see:

We're going to organize our team attacks 2-3 days in advance.  There will be 3 roles in this plan:  

Dumpers- a team with mostly courage/energy trophies to attack DP with.  Dumpers WILL NOT have a scheduled team attack the day before they are scheduled to dump so they can attack DP the same day the attackers strip DP of a trophy.  

Covers- a team purposely attacking another team with viable training trophies for DP to take back.  This should be done at unpredictable times so DP cannot plan to challenge that team when they become available.  

Attackers- a team with 0 or 1 trophy that will attack DP and strip them of a trophy.

The reason this plan didn't work last time was because there were too many training trophies out there, and not enough teams to cover.  Now that we are strong enough to hold 5 trophies reasonably well, we are asking (and in some cases, begging) the top teams NOT to attack us that way we can hold some of the training trophies, and need far fewer covers.  Right now the 

Psychonauts are exclusively covers- they will basically attack Pooh Tang and Vis on alternating days.  

Vis is our only attacking team (unless another team feels they are capable of beating DP with 1 or 0 trophies).  

Paragon, Dustbynn Divers, Born Legacy, and Steel City Sentials are covers and dumpers.  The number/assortment of trophies a team has at a given time will determine its role.  

VERY IMPORTANT FOR DUMPERS:
If you are a dumper, you will NOT schedule an attack the same day Vis is attacking DP.  If yo do not have an attack scheduled for that day, you can STILL attack DP THE SAME DAY.  This means that even if DP chooses to attack a team to get a training trophy, they SHOULD be dumped on before they get the chance to accept their desired trophy.

Right now we're waiting on Vis to get in a position where they can beat DP.  Pooh Tang may send some players over there to help them, we haven't decided yet.  They still need to lose a few trophies, and thats a few days away."

Oh snap!  Now the entire server knows you are full of it...  For all your ranting and raving about DW abusing and monopolizing training trophies your team and your allies would do EXACTLY the same thing given the chance.  Do not deny it.  In fact it was your plan from the very start as outlined above.  So its perfectly fine for you to work in cohesion with allied teams but not for us to do the same?  Again, like I said before... the word "hypocrisy" comes to mind.

Bottom line: No server reset.  Deal with it and stop crying about it in the forums.

p.s. Indent and use paragraphs in any future replies please... no one wants to read a wall of text.

• Doof and Stalemate like this

#25 Cannonman

Cannonman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Team:The Pooh Tang Clan

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:28 AM

p.s. Indent and use paragraphs in any future replies please... no one wants to read a wall of text.

Anyone given the opportunity will use the effects of multiple training trophies to gain a competitive edge. This game Isn't skill based so I dare say it although I haven't bothered to check is to say that this is happening or starting to happen on all servers. Resetting the server in my opinion is probably the worst suggestion in this topic. 

What has me bothered is Wog why don't you just join a new server that starts up rather than suggestion a server reset? Sure you probably want to play with friends you have made, but as you make it out to sound all of them are in the same boat. I personally don't think that it would do any good other than as said through-out this topic; that most people would be aware of the benefits of multiple training trophies.

As for alts as I said before mods/staff need to be ruthless and ban anyone using an alt on all accounts if they are being used. No questions asked shoot them down because the current blocking system is far to easy to get around and obviously holds no real purpose.

"Such multi-accounts can be blocked and deleted by Playata GmbH at their discretion and at any time without warning." 

Enforce it.

#26 Yuck

Yuck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:22 PM

There is a lot going on here and I would like to comment, but you guys are all over the place and I don't know where to start.  Or how to begin to finish.  So I will just bash DW for a few minutes instead.

DW/DP is not cheating.  They are being jerks.  They are probably not enjoying the game as much as the rest of us despite being so much stronger than we are.  They are simultaneously making the game (on this server) crappier for everyone and denying themselves a little bit of the tiny amount of fun that can be gleaned from this time-wasting activity.  And training for hours every day is incredibly dull...what fun that must be.

The attitude from them is really funny to see.  They gathered up the strongest players early on.  And from this they seem to feel that they are tactical masterminds or something.  They don't click and wait any better than anyone else.  They are just bullies.  They decided long ago that instead of spreading out and joining teams that could use some help that they would stick together and win win win all the time.  But losing is actually kind of fun sometimes.  A narrow loss (or victory) can be exciting - it can be something to talk about with your teammates.  Being worried about winning or losing can get you somewhat involved in the game.  Knowing that you have an overwhelming possibility of stomping any opponent into the ground (even with a 50% handicap) must make the team fights a real bore.  They aren't terribly exciting even with the ups and downs of being on a normal team.

Still it is difficult to not wonder why the developers didn't observe this as it was happening and make some adjustment to curb the runaway team.  But then, there are so many things that the developers have not done (or even acknowledged) that you have to assume that they have cashed their checks and don't care about this game any longer.

I have a lot of ideas about how to improve this game and may post them at some point, but I see no evidence of the developers paying any attention to us and doubt it is worth the time.  An idea from one of my teammates that might help and be easy to implement would be to have the trophies all 'reset' periodically.  If every 2 or 3 or 4 weeks every team lost all their trophies and had to start over then at least the hoarding of training trophies by DW would require a little bit of effort on their behalf.  For a few days.  

The trophies are only a symptom and it is far too late to fix things by merely sharing them briefly.  But this could be a first step...an acknowledgement that something is off here.

A game where the same team always wins is a pretty silly game that obviously failed to build in adequate balancing mechanics for the game.  

#27 Excrucio

Excrucio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationFukuoka, Japan

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:51 PM

They are being jerks.  They are probably not enjoying the game as much as the rest of us despite being so much stronger than we are.  They are simultaneously making the game (on this server) crappier for everyone and denying themselves a little bit of the tiny amount of fun that can be gleaned from this time-wasting activity. 

First woga calls us all cheaters and now the peanut gallery decides to chime in...  We are being "jerks" exactly how?  You claim we are ruining your enjoyment of the game but how exactly?  Losing sleep at night tossing and turning because your team can't acquire and hold onto trophies?  As to your other point, I actually LOVE this game.  If I didn't I certainly wouldn't be as active as I am so take your presumptions about my enjoyment of the game elsewhere, thanks.  

They gathered up the strongest players early on.  And from this they seem to feel that they are tactical masterminds or something.  They don't click and wait any better than anyone else.  They are just bullies.  

From jerks to bullies now lol... You DO realize that in almost every online game, like-minded, competitive players tend to unite under the same banner early on to accomplish mutual goals?  Every game has a strong clan, guild, team, etc that stands above the rest.  Why begrudge someone else just because they are stronger than yourself?  It makes you look petty and spiteful.  Yeah, let's just call them bullies instead... sounds legit.

They decided long ago that instead of spreading out and joining teams that could use some help that they would stick together and win win win all the time. 

LOL say what?  I didn't realize we were supposed to be more humanitarian and philanthropical.  Not my job to babysit and spoonfeed another team.  Why would I?  How about yourself? 

I actually had a lot of respect for you because team Chaos always stuck to their guns and you guys did your own thing without buying into all the other BS.  Now though I can see you are no different than woga.  "Haters gonna hate" as the saying goes.  I love how everyone just wants to blame and scapegoat DW for everything.  

Devs put in to play 10 training trophies.  They could have just as easily added more to accommodate the growing playerbase.  But no... let's not blame them, instead lets rail against the most dominant team just because they had the foresight to band together and secure 4 out of a possible 10 training. 

Down with DW!!! "cheaters, jerks, and bullies", all of them ruining the game for everyone weaker!  Boohoo..

• Midulf likes this

#28 Geejay

Geejay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa
  • Character:Geejay

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:54 PM

As an average player that isn't in one of the top 10 teams... I enjoy this game as it is...  (and I certainly do not want to see it reset, and I also think it would be unfair to teams if trophies got reset)... it makes no difference to me or my game if DW has trophies, what trophies they have and that they are at the top, cause at the end of the day someone is always going to have to be the top team... and it just so happens to be DW... and it only makes sense that as the top team that they would have most of the strongest players and will therefore remain the top team... that is just how the cookie crumbles in these sorts of games... no point getting upset about it cause that would just put you in a bad mood and then you won't enjoy your game... :) 

Each of us have different goals and ways of playing this game... some people want to be the top player and others are here enjoying playing with their team and having a laugh... if your goal is to be a top player in a top team, then why not just aspire to be in the top team? 

I don't know if I'm missing something but why does it matter what trophies DW has? If the issue is trophies and there are 10 training trophies floating around, then there is nothing stopping other teams from getting training trophies too... so I really don't understand what the problem is?  o.O   I also don't understand how anyone can be a bully in this game?  From what I have seen the devs and mods work hard at keeping this game and this forum fair and so far I think they do a great job at it... its a lot better than some other games out there... 

• Excrucio, Doof and Stalemate like this

#29 Excrucio

Excrucio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationFukuoka, Japan

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:55 PM

Geejay I like your style bro.  Couldn't agree more!  

#30 zademan

zademan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:32 AM

Well I couldn't agree more with Yuck. I just don't care any more. I also agree with Dw members who say they play a game cut from the whole server. I don't see the fun in it that's why I didn't want to join them. This is a pointless discussion anyway. Nobody will change anything and if he does it's a bit too late anyway.

As I always said it's just a game guys, no need to insult anyone.

#31 wogalito

wogalito

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:37 AM

Nice play on words exc , but the mention of getting energy was said by team vis ( which you wher a member of at the time) in relation to stopping dw from catching us in holding 5 trophys ( all training trophys) that we wanted at the start of the server , so why do you keep claiming this is some big dw insight ? ( and ALL 5 trophys wher held against every team that fought us, no hiding was used) we ( vis) lost the 5 trophys due to the dw members ( that at the time claimed to be vis members) leaving and going BACK to dw. It was not long after dw got 5 trophys that they relised that THEY COULD NOT HOLD 5 TROPHYS , thats when they started using kids (abuse) and ther created alts (cheeting) as well as alts gained from players leaving, and a few rare cases of even BUYING alts, to spam attacks on dw that would never win, and also stop other teams from attacking them , due to ther imminent loss of a trophy if they wher to fight. They then relised ther wher to many long term players still playing for this plan to work for long , so they commenced spaming abusive letters via herozero mail , then when warned by hz , using kongregate chat to continue abuse and manipulated chat to make offended players seem as the offender. Most of the kongregate band players wher so outraged by this they left game. In one incident i was informed that legal actions wher even taken , in relation to the abuse a CHILD recived on here. The attempts of MANY teams to stop this dictatorship of dw , ranging from teams joining force against them to suggestions of creating a super team have all failed , due to the multitude of alts spread across the teams by dw , exc has so kindly shown us the evidence of this. As for claims of abuse exc , you will recall the chat had with vis about us being ranked number 2 if we agreed to be one of your lacky teams , the exact same deal as was posed to pooh , unless rank two is shared by two teams , you guys lied ... No one cares who is rank one , rank one is a target to reach , but its not reachable when it cant even be fought for, let alone won. You guys wher offencive by the means in which you obtained rank 1 , but i am now repeating the same thing that most of us feel , WHY IS HEROZERO STILL LETTING THIS OFFENCE OCCUR AFTER SO LONG !!!  This is not about making wogalito or excrucio happy , this is about fixing the game , to make it more enjoyable for all players of all teams. I ask you (herozero developers) how would you feel if you just started a team on this server , knowing you will never reach top 10 , knowing you will never be able to attack rank 1 , knowing you will never be able to REACH rank 1 , as a player or a team. i dont know of any one that would want to play a game knowing that was the case , tho i have heard farmville is a game like that . If it is the intentions to keep the ability of teams to use other teams for protection , then at least add an honur GAP , or an attack requirement ( if you loose twice to a team you must achive 3 wins  before attacking them again) , as the current programme allows 1 team to NEVER FIGHT and lord it over all other teams , which means your induction to play criteria is a lie , that you can become a hero from a zero. PLEASE BRING BACK HEROZERO TO OUR SERVER !!!

#32 Midulf

Midulf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Character:Midulf

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:25 AM

As Geejay said, some are in it to be the top players and some for the laughs, I must admit that lately the laughs in DW are coming from this topic...

Buying? Alts? bullying? abuse of children????? come on man, that's some heavy accusations, and all of that I KNOW is pure fiction.

But I don't have to tell you that wog, it's not important what the truth is, but what DW is portrayed to others...

In RL people go to jail for falsely accusing and ruining the reputation of a person, organisation, ect... but this is just a GAME... something some people tend to forget.

The same rules apply to all of us and everyone as a team and as an individual is welcome to do their best and make it to the top.

So cut the drama and the fabrications... say something constructive about developing the game instead of pointing fingers.

• Excrucio and Stalemate like this

#33 mogiks

mogiks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:31 AM

thats when they started using kids (abuse) and ther created alts (cheeting) as well as alts gained from players leaving, and a few rare cases of even BUYING alts, to spam attacks on dw that would never win, and also stop other teams from attacking them , due to ther imminent loss of a trophy if they wher to fight. They then relised ther wher to many long term players still playing for this plan to work for long , so they commenced spaming abusive letters via herozero mail , then when warned by hz , using kongregate chat to continue abuse and manipulated chat to make offended players seem as the offender. Most of the kongregate band players wher so outraged by this they left game. In one incident i was informed that legal actions wher even taken , in relation to the abuse a CHILD recived on here.

As a member of DW I'd just like to confirm what Midulf has said, that we do not engage in the sending of hate mail or abuse, and these are all lies being used against us to try to further his cause. I would like to shed a little light on wogalito's behaviour. Wogalito refers to one of his cute little fabrications that someone tried to sue me for insulting a child in the chatbox on Kongregate, the following text is from wogalito himself:

no , the mother took it to ther lawyer, the lawyer said it can take kong to court over it , as kong had the contract for chat on the herozero game server here. she wanted to take kong , herozero and mogiks to court but the lawyer said via law , thats

This is naturally a lie which you can all confirm by yourselves with common sense or by reaching out to Kongregate or Playata. The simple fact is that I do not abuse anyone in Kongregate chat or in-game mail and I'm rather tired of being accused of this by someone who has himself been insulting me and lying about me for months on end to the extent that the staff at Kongregate muted him for 24 hours. The staff there are impartial and took that action based on their own evidence (chat logs) and investigation. In case you have not realised what sort of words wogalito really likes throwing around, here is the text of an in-game mail from wogalito to one of my teammates, references to me bolded:

mate it wouldnt be much hassel for me to come over , ther are only 2 of the origonals left. most of dw are friends and ex team mates. but thers no way in hell iam going to be on a team with that hunched back dirty pussy hairy molested hemaphrodite. the rat thing has had me silenced from chat. i am going to make sure every single breach of chat that busted daddy lover does is reported. and word of warning , we will be includeing all assosiations of it , and that means its team to. so let every one know , i will be reporting ALL  chat breaches. that busted molested daddy lover wants to play dirty , it shouldnt have started from the middle of the mud pit. other than that , hows things ? seen me post in forums ? i bet daddy lover doesnt like it :D , hehe. good luck with things mate , from here on i wont even be entertaining any thoughts of joining dw, not till that things gone , i can assure you.

And should you ever be so unfortunate as to visit Kongregate chat while wogalito (Kongregate username deselota) is in the room you will see these insults are not isolated incidents and that even now he continues his baseless slander and vile implications that I have been sexually abused, despite the vast majority ignoring him, having grown tired of his irrational vendetta. Despite all his threats I have not ever been contacted let alone punished by Kongregate or Hero Zero/Playata in regards to any breaches of the rules. It's almost as though they haven't needed to contact me because I have not breached any rules at all, or even that wogalito has not contacted them about any rule breaches because he does not have any evidence to back them up! I hope that other members of Vis Maior do not blindly believe all of wogalito's accusations as they do not have any truth to them.

In any case I ask one of the forum mods to close this thread. All I can see is that it's a platform for wogalito's slander. Had he not chosen to include so many lies and attempts at character assassination, I would not have a problem with him raising doubts about the fairness of the game.

#34 wogalito

wogalito

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 06 December 2013 - 02:18 AM

Lol , Midulf you relise you just wrote a whole post doing exactly what you said should not be done in the post , bag other players and offer nothing constructive to the problems solution ?  Nice one Mogiks , i like how you have only posted the parts of the statement which allow you to do what you claim i am doing , misrepresenting the statement , the parts you have NOT displayed show how i said "i was told", stateing what one has been told is not fabricating , its REPEATING !!!  Posting private discussions is not evidence of the writers offensiveness , but evidence of mistrust between the writer and recipient and the depths of abuse of the poster of such private writings. To then falsly represent  it and use it as a character refference shows deception, manipulation and extremes to which the individual will go to invade anothers personal space. The 24 hour ban from chat i recived from Kongregate was for a poem i posted in chat , not for offence to any player , it was reported as being offencive becuse people wanted to cause harm , the poem its self was not offencive but was a play on words , nothing to do with you (mogiks) what so ever. Yes  people can log into Kongregate chat and see multiple people being offencive , due to the fact Kongregate will not stop the chat offences that are repeatedly reported , 1 word per line statements spamed so that regular players can not chat to each other in chat , YOU are among the main offenders of this Mogiks , and are told so not just by me , but well over 50 other player , and yet you continue to do this.                                                Its at this point i would like to remind herozero developers that they have assited in 2240 addional training points above the average training to these offenders , meaning they are allowed by permitance of abuse to gain 1680 skill points to the average players 560 , AND  THATS  JUST  IN  THE  TIME  THIS  POST  HAS  BEEN  ACTIVE !!!  This has been going on for month before we wher FORCED  to ask you for HELP to fix this problem !!!!!  We are NOT asking for any special favours , we are not bemoaning our game play , we just want to be able to fight , in this fighting game , PLEASE  enforce your honur limit for fights , STOP the abuse , allow all players a chance to fight every team.  A  REMINDER  TO  ALL  PLAYERS  , ONLY POST CONSTRUCTIVE COMMENTS FOR  HEROZERO  DEVELOPERS  !!!

#35 Stalemate

Stalemate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Character:Mortalgaiden

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:21 AM

I don't see a conflict resolution for this problem the game is a little broke, but what you want to do is even it out. How, you cant do undo justice upon others and their is no way to solve this now. The only real defense against this is how do you make it fair.

The reset button will just make close to half the population outright quit.

The DW teams only crime is that they played it smart and trained their buts off getting stronger.

The DW team do not pressure other teams. As to them pressuring others to join their team cant really see that when i was recruited they didn't threaten me or say anything bad to me heck they let me bring one of my friends with me.

Only real way to even out the game i could come up with is simple. The guilds need to be bigger. I've noticed when we fight in the gang fights even people with much higher stats still fall to a couple of people just 3-4 k stats lower then them. With the expansion teams would be forced to expand their player base and they could build up some resistance but at the same time its probably to late for this or the problem would just redouble itself.

Whatever they do I'm interested to see how this turns out but I ask that all teams involved stop playing the blame game even teams under ptc/vis/dw/para/chaos. How can they catch these members when training is even whoever starts and keeps playing wins. The DW team just has a lot of dedicated players so what if they have a training difference the problems would never really end even if they had no trophies at some point he who plays longest will win.

Sorry if I didn't answer any questions but this is getting sad can't we drop all of this and just think about game issues.

#36 wogalito

wogalito

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 07 December 2013 - 01:58 AM

Lol , if you really belived that post , then you would tell us the teams attacking dw ???  None of them are ever going to be cappable of winning against them , ther use of alts to do this is the problem. The manipulating kids to gain nothing , and even creating dead teams , so players dont stay to play. THAT is what we need a solution for , and the best offer so far in these posts , is an addition of 1% to the penalty of trophys each day they are held. That sounds like a perfect solution.

#37 Stalemate

Stalemate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 December 2013 - 03:41 AM

So once again can we stop playing the blame game and just stick to ideas to better the game.... this discussion was started to improve hero-zero i'm not seeing the new ideas anymore but more personal attacks on players and teams. almost half this discussion is just internal fighting between 2-3 teams. Lets move past this and go with ideas again.

#38 wogalito

wogalito

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:42 PM

I understand you wouldnt want to admit that ther is a problem if you have submited to not being true to your friends in your team and have left them to join the dark wing scam. It is a scam when no one can attack the team , not becuse it is strong , but becuse it uses alts in other teams to constantly spam attacks on its self. Unlike the untrue people , most of us wont dismiss our responsabilitys to the people we claim are our friends and team mates and leave them just becuse we want to feel special and not have to fight. Every one else on herozero is happy to fight , no one cares what the odds are , why should a small group of people scared of playing a game the way the game is designed be allowed to hide and not have to fight like the rest of us ? Fear is no excuse for the ABUSE , you would not wrap a child in cotton wool just becuse its windy outside , no team should be allowed to hide from fights. We have suggested ways in which to stop this ABUSE to the game which has not only ruined game play for our server but is now flowing into other servers. An increese of 1% to trophy penaltys per day of holding a trophy beyond 1 day. No member of Dark Wing has offered any real suggestion to fixing this problem , indeed they have only offered excuses and insults as to why people should not help in stopping this ABUSE. I dare any Dark Wing member posting on this forum topic to post here without any mention of any other players comments with a suggestion to fix this problem , no blame shifting , no pretence that the problem doesnt exist and no suggestion to misdirect the point of this forum post : Players on the us1 server are sick and tired of herozero developers not doing any thing to stop the abuse by the Dark Wing team to remove them self from team fights and forcing other players to submit to ther tyrany or be abused both via game play and comunications.Well ? will any Dark Wing member try this ? or will you admit YOU ARE NOT RANK ONE TEAM FROM EARNING IT ? Should every player on herozero have multiple accounts ? Should every team have ther alts in a team and attack them self so they dont have to fight ? Why should any player buy dohnuts , if they can just do the Dark Wing scam and never have to worry about boosters ? WHY  HASN'T  HEROZERO  DEVELOPERS  DONE  ANY  THING  ABOUT  THIS  MAJOR  PROBLEM ?

#39 UDareUTake

UDareUTake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Character:UDareUTake

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:41 PM

No one has EVER denied the problem. The game mechanics is the root of the problem. Training trophies or no training trophies. A new player can NEVER EVER catch up with the top players unless the top players stop playing. A player starting in a Zero trophy team that plays for 1 year (doing all refills+trainings) would have done 109500 energy and 3650 training units. How is a new player ever suppose to catch up with that if the top players doesnt quit??

Look at Hero Zero's other servers. Why are there so many? Because no new player would ever want to start in an old and established server because they stand no chance. That is the reason why there are so many new servers.

You have been crying ABUSE, what exactly is abuse? 

1) Team sending spies into DW and cheating/scamming the players there? Kicking the members from the team after achieving advisor status? Is that abuse??

2) TEAMS (does the color look familiar?) Ganging up to take turns to attack DW, dumping courage trophies on DW, swapping players to buff up a particular team , is that abuse?? or strategy?

You guys can have allies, but DW is not allowed to have them?

You want us to provide solution to this problem? You want HZ Developer to provide a solution to this problem? You want to make it fair?? Look below.

Hypothetical  Solution #1

HZ decides to implement a 1% stat penalty per day for holding a particular trophy for more than 1 day.

Effect

DW loses their foothold on the "training monopoly" and has to spend more time to regain the training trophies.

Result

This affects every single team, which makes it even impossible/harder for new/existing teams/players to catch up with DW

Hypothetical  Solution #2

Every 2 weeks or 1 month or X amount of time, The trophies in the server 'resets' and every time has to regain their trophies again.

Effect

DW loses their foothold on the "training monopoly" and has to spend more time to regain the training trophies.

Result

This affects every single team, which makes it even impossible/harder for new/existing teams/players to catch up with DW

Hypothetical  Solution #3 (Supposedly to be implemented by the devs)

Training units from trophies to be reduced from 5 -> 3

Effect

DW gains lesser training units/stats from their training trophies.

Result

This affects every single team, which makes it even impossible/harder for new/existing teams/players to catch up with DW

Hypothetical  Solution #4

Add more training trophies into the server.

Effect

More teams are able to utilize training trophies

Result

This affects every single team, which narrows the gap from future increase of stats against DW members.

Using any of the mentioned solutions, or any combination of the solutions, it can/might help solve this balancing issue for future servers.

But what would you like the devs to do for you here on US1? If you feel that there should be a 1% trophy penalty daily, for trophies held beyond day 1. I will be the first to support the idea. 

If you would like there to be a trophy reset every 2 weeks or monthly, I will be the first to support idea.

Instead of crying abuse, slandering DW members, making false accusation against DW members. If you have any evidence for any of the mentioned (communication abuse/hate mails/alts/buying accounts/bullying) let me know.

Let me know exactly what you want to see happen. And if reasonable, I believe the HZ community will agree with you and support your idea, including myself.

Like I had mentioned times and times before, We are not hiding/running away from the problem. Propose your solution and see what people have to say, and perhaps, even the devs might chip in.

• Geejay and Stalemate like this

#40 Stalemate

Stalemate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:49 PM

... wog I was really hoping to keep this to the issue's, but come on your entire hypothesis/problem is still that, Hey their team is to strong they played the game and got to strong we want them to be weaker or if possible please give us a way to make up for their several months of hard work...   will admit new game mechanics are welcome but lets just yell at them some more cause that always makes people believe your credible.

Also what the heck does responsibility to a game mean we arn't playing this game to win money its not a job man we don't really have co-workers here beyond our own team. Please don't mistake us playing against you or fighting you as some sort of calling we want to win so we train we fight and we keep doing it till we stand dominate.

Our team has gained strength over what the last 7-8 months or greater. As to what is going to happen who knows but can you please just stop yelling insults and slander about DW now the majority of us don't really care what you say anymore and think this post has really just reached the point of calling people name's and making false if not mean comments. From now on can you just post the ideas and leave out the rants. Also think of it from this way who wants to or listens to someone who rants and raves for the first part of their message then try's to speak about issues.

Final time I will ask lets keep it about the issues not about who we should blame or who we don't like

P.S. For everyone's sake remember its a game (People will lose, People will complain, People will quit, People will get butt-hurt)

• Geejay likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users