Photo

TOP 5 REASONS TO JOIN 'The TOXIC Avengers'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nagadude

Nagadude

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Team:The TOXIC Avengers
  • World:US1
  • Character:Nagadude

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:25 PM

OK, I know how it is, you're DESPERATE to join us but you're worried about what your friends are gonna say...yeah, alright, we're not in the top 10 teams, BUT!!!!! here are 5 reasons why you should join us.....

1. According to stats I just made up (and stats don't lie) you're 47% more likely to win the lottery whilst being a member of The TOXIC Avengers, 63% LESS likely to be stalked by a lama and 18% more likely to be 30% of 15%, divided by 6.2, carry the 5 and if you know your algorithims, thats a free pizza from Papajohns

2.  We are fully endorsed by Mr William Shatner!!!!!  He did some songs at our christmas party and drunkenly tried to make a move on our leader tpark (she kicked him to the kerb pretty quickly)  As long as you don't go through all the trouble of actually CHECKING if Shatner endorsed us, everythin will be sweet, y'know, it's just that we all know it's true, why put yourself through the hassle of checking?  It's a noob move if ever there was one

3.  You know Robin, of Batman fame?  Robin is the great grandfather of our team mate Milopheus, we get SOOOO many crime fighting tips from him (and yes, I know Robin is dead, we got a necromancer or somethin, OK?)

4.Free criticisms on your music choices....like music but don't know who you should listen to?  Myself, Milopheus and Sara69 will tell you exactly why listening to Justin Beiber and Justin Timberlake is the reason you have no soul and are going to Hell.  We prescribe a diet of Black Sabbath, The Ramones and Jimi Hendrix.  The operation won't take long and you'll feel much better in the morning

5.  We are currently ranked 73 in teams.  7 + 3 = 10, so we are technically in the top 10 teams in the game!!!!!   What more reasons do you want to join us?  You know it makes sense!!!!!!!!!!!

*Anything that is presented as a 'Fact' in the preceding article should be taken with not a pinch but a shovelful of salt

#2 dr. j milopheus

dr. j milopheus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Character:Milopheus

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:48 AM

I have to refute you on multiple points (see below)

1. ... thats a free pizza from Papajohns

Nevermind I agree. 50% of the time it works all the time. This is especially true on pi day, but that isn't until march.

3.  You know Robin, of Batman fame?  Robin is the great grandfather of our team mate Milopheus, we get SOOOO many crime fighting tips from him (and yes, I know Robin is dead, we got a necromancer or somethin, OK?)

False, although my brother is a carnie that works in the circus and smells of cabbages. My great great grandfather invented the Wienermobile and increased the quality of life for purveyors of fine(ish) meats worldwide. My great grandfather was a lumberjack that boxed with Clydesdale horses.

5.  We are currently ranked 73 in teams.  7 + 3 = 10, so we are technically in the top 10 teams in the game!!!!!   What more reasons do you want to join us?  You know it makes sense!!!!!!!!!!!

10... 1 + 0 = 1, which makes us number 1 in our class.

*Anything that is presented as a 'Fact' in the preceding article should be taken with not a pinch but a shovelful of salt

we have salt in spades

#3 dr. j milopheus

dr. j milopheus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Character:Milopheus

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:36 AM

I just heard that for a very limited time new members of the team will receive a Tex-mex pasty courtesy of Nagadude. Shipping and haddling not included. If you don't know what a pasty is, move to the England or the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.

#4 Nagadude

Nagadude

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Character:Nagadude

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:42 PM

Also, for any sugar daddies out there who got donuts burning holes in their pockets, we have several ACTUAL girls in our team and they are ALL hmmnm hmmmm GENUINE DIAMONDS, BABY!!!!!  For any rich LADIES out there, myself and Dr Milo are particularly attractive, we both have beards that JUST WON'T QUIT!!!!   Yeah...you all want in...the line starts after Miss AnnieSocial...anyone know her?  A troll of renown, we actually love her ;)

Edited by Nagadude, 19 August 2013 - 10:46 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users