nebuna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Team:DARK MAYHEM
  • World:US2

Posted 01 January 2018 - 06:44 AM

If you think it's normal and fair for a player to attack another player at least 10,12 times a day in the league, keep this insane competition this way. The record was today, 16 attacks, until now, but the day it's not over yet. The regular duels are limitited by 3/day, why not the attacks on league too?
I know this is a big deal for you, because he is a great buyer of donuts and the more he spends the more he buys . How many donuts he need to consume in only one day to find me for 6 attacks in 2 minutes?
And all this for a foolish ambition and two extra skill points, because he has already made his league deeds, while we, the rest of not important players, will never be able to, as long as this players selection system will not change.
I'm not going to say his name but I think the entire server knows who I'm talking about. 

Edited by nebuna, 01 January 2018 - 06:46 AM.

• PhoenixGold and Lacatus like this

#2 Inbreaddarlin

Inbreaddarlin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Team:Drunken Degenerates
  • Character:Inbreaddarlin

Posted 01 January 2018 - 04:55 PM

If I remember correctly we are capped at 20 league attacks/day. So on the bright side this player can only beat you up 4 more times today. 

• Kamae and Silverwing like this

#3 Dr. Fumanchu

Dr. Fumanchu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationbetween Humpreydale and the Golden Desert
  • Team:Villians Incorporated
  • Character:Dr. Fumanchu

Posted 02 January 2018 - 11:20 AM

It is completely unfair that you have an Arch-Nemesis and I don't. I mean how do you know that you have made it as a hero, if you don't have someone Arching you? You are so lucky to have gotten one with deep pockets that can lavish you with expensive assaults. Please stop bragging....I'm getting jelly. Go Team Venture!

Edited by LevelHunter, 02 January 2018 - 09:52 PM.
Removed external link

• mommyoverlord likes this

#4 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Icey

Posted 03 January 2018 - 05:14 AM

If you think it's normal and fair for a player to attack another player at least 10,12 times a day in the league, keep this insane competition this way. The record was today, 16 attacks, until now, but the day it's not over yet. The regular duels are limitited by 3/day, why not the attacks on league too?
I know this is a big deal for you, because he is a great buyer of donuts and the more he spends the more he buys . How many donuts he need to consume in only one day to find me for 6 attacks in 2 minutes?
And all this for a foolish ambition and two extra skill points, because he has already made his league deeds, while we, the rest of not important players, will never be able to, as long as this players selection system will not change.
I'm not going to say his name but I think the entire server knows who I'm talking about. 

Well just look at your team mates and who they hit that many times per day.  You are complaining about 1 person farming you 16 times per day.  There are 6 of your team mates that ALL attack me that many times per day.  But hey, since I left the servers, I don't have to worry about it anymore, attack away!

Edited by Silverwing, 03 January 2018 - 05:16 AM.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#5 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Donut Muchies
  • World:US3
  • Character:Oleg1

Posted 25 January 2018 - 09:44 AM

seems Ok to me. That is how all the games are played. Don't like it? Quit. Or pay and hope you will win.

Or take the pain and win later. Just don't cry when someone else will put you down the same way ;)

Edited by chumak, 25 January 2018 - 09:46 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users