Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • World:US3
  • Character:Mahhafooznit

Posted 29 November 2017 - 01:54 PM

Is it possible to clear a zone of heroic deeds so that none ever show up again or do they always renew?

Such as if I stick to Humphreydale and keep completing the heroic deeds; will there be a point that there are not any new heroic deeds populating?

#2 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Icey

Posted 29 November 2017 - 03:38 PM

No, they will just keep coming back.  You can, of course, refresh the deeds for the day, one at a time, but they are never finished.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#3 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • World:US1
  • Character:Centella

Posted 29 November 2017 - 11:02 PM

"technically"  there might be a point that you complete 100% of the missions deeds ( ones that show up in your profile ) but the cases "pertaining to that type" will still be registered in case a new mission deed reward is put up

like let's say with "types of pets"

Before bones showed up the highest reward of that type was for 35 unique pets, but now they probably added the 40 pets reward as bones is number 40

or the highest number for "do nothing at laundromat" is 3,000 times, and it will not be listed anymore but still showup as mission

let's say you do it 1200 times more and than suddenly HZ adds a reward for 4000 times that type of mission, since you are already with 4200 times that type of mission, you automatically get the reward

or in the case of the "shopping spree"

in one of the servers ( she only did 200 in other 2 servers ), Faith did the 200 and 300 million spree in one day when HZ finally put "buy skills" for herocon and when HZ added 200 and 300 as rewards like a week or 2 later ( 100 used to be highest ) , Faith got those rewards right away

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Heroic deeds

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users