• PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Team:Swarm
  • World:US3
  • Character:BetaTester

Posted 17 November 2017 - 02:19 AM

Hi all... :( I've in a sad era

Unfortunately, I've been hit by a car while walking home, and it's not good for me. I was very catious looking both ways. I saw no cars. I ran, and KAPOW!!! It happened a week ago, and I'm disabled on my leg. I know some people don't care or like me, but I just want to express this out (I've said some posts pertaining about me in the UK, and mates didn't like it). I'm typing on mobile right now, and I'm struggling hard. Right now, my leg is all busted up (the big and little bone in the leg), my brain feels less intelligent, and I'm in grave pain. I survived week 1 out of... idk. 6? 7? This is real. No lies. No phoniness.

I'm sharing this for everyone that's been nice to me (including HZ for making this game good to play and some of the forum members that are great to see. I know nobody cares if someone in the forum is inactive w/o notice.

I can't play HZ much and be active in forums as I use too.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you have a better day than me.
  • FaithfulAizen, Astral, chumak and 1 other like this
Played Hero Zero on 2012 in UK1. Was on Team America in UK1. Now, I'm back to play some more Hero Zero! I'm experienced to how this game works.P.S. Where's Rafael? He was the old mod in UK.P.P.S. If Diana1 still plays Hero Zero, tell her I'm s23 (Darth s23) ^_^P.P.P.S. I'll try to be better than I was in the UK forum. lol. Just looking back at it. I missed the good old times :DP.P.P.P.S. I have no life when it comes to the HZ forum and HZ on weekdays. Yes. Weekdays. Not weekends.P.P.P.P.P.S. Maybe I should stop my signature after here.<p>P.P.P.P.P.P.S. Maybe not.

Official: I broke my leg.

#2 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Donut Muchies
  • World:US3
  • Character:Oleg1

Posted 17 November 2017 - 03:25 AM

Big and little bone? What is that? A hip? What do doctors say? Are you in bed or walking on crutches? Why are you in grave pain for over 7 weeks?

Yeah, I sure hope I will have a better day than you! Thank you ;)

#3 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • World:US1
  • Character:Centella

Posted 17 November 2017 - 03:56 AM

the big and little bones of the leg would be if it just the bottom part, the big Tibia and the small Fibula, but the bone for top ( Femur ) is biggest of the leg and if it is that, than pretty much the whole leg ( right or left ) would feel the pain

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#4 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 17 November 2017 - 04:16 AM

Sorry to hear of your accident, best wishes for a speedy recovery.

“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

#5 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Team:Dark mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:leapinglizard

Posted 12 December 2017 - 03:42 AM

Aww sad. Beta prayers. See you soon