• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Locationmy hideout
  • Team:dysfunctional family
  • World:US3
  • Character:spunone

Posted 27 October 2017 - 05:00 AM

I usually dont do this. However this new herocon has completely solidify any doubts ive had about the direction hero zero is going. 

They decided to do a mod con(HaHaHa). And they dont do cons to get donuts. Funny the con starts the week of the halloween event. and its a con that only allows each player to gain a max of 9 points a day. Which we all know is impossible without using donuts. since epic mods dont pop up often. So clearly the goal is to get players to purchase the discounted donuts that go on sale monday and waste them on the con.

If every player did make two mods a day and happened to both be rare thats only 60 points a day. so it will be saturday before any team even gets ranked without spending donuts. i feel bad for the lower teams with less heroes because it will take them even longer.

Its sad hero zero continues down this path of self destruction. because the actions lately clearly show how much they care about the players. ive been playing for 3 years was starting my fourth but with this herocon installment im giving that some serious reconsideration. obviously greed has taken over a once great and enjoyable game.

• PhoenixGold, Ansane, TMPsBOOBOO and 1 other like this

(donut)  (donut)  Spunone  (donut)  (donut) 

(lol) 

#2 PhoenixGold

PhoenixGold

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Team:Gate 13
  • World:US2
  • Character:PhoenixGold

Posted 27 October 2017 - 06:39 AM

I was thinking about the same thing. Really near impossible. I came here.to post about it myself but see that someone else has already done so.

-PG
  • TMPsBOOBOO likes this

#3 Mahhafooznit

Mahhafooznit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • Character:Mahhafooznit

Posted 27 October 2017 - 07:23 AM

This con is poorly planned. The simple suggestion of have it be 1, 2, 3 times the level of your workshop would give a more reasonable amount of points and they should have added two more workshop warehouses that are 1 space taken in hideout that when leveled will make modifications based on the level of your workshop. 

Then this would be a viable con. Having 3 buildings that can produce the modifications plus a reasonable amount of points per modification. 

instead they go the route that they did and there will not be a team that makes it to 3000 con points so then it is a wasted week in regards to the heroic deed.

• lulean likes this

#4 Ansane

Ansane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • World:US1

Posted 27 October 2017 - 08:40 AM

I was shocked to see this heroCon. What on earth is going on at Playata? Do we have to post our suggestions in german for them to understand that they are ruining this game?

Edited by LevelHunter, 27 October 2017 - 12:58 PM.

#5 LevelHunter

LevelHunter

The answer to life, the universe and everything

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 October 2017 - 01:01 PM

[moved to Opinions & Suggestions]
Posted Image

#6 Dwerp

Dwerp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationAlabama
  • Team:Suicidal Tendencies
  • Character:Dwerp

Posted 27 October 2017 - 02:02 PM

I like the idea of this herocon, I think the biggest issue is the point system.

N1 R2 E3

Why not

N3 R7 E15? (or some variant) 

Epic is incredibly hard to get as it is (Yes you will still get your donuts for refreshes just the same Playata) but 1 2 3 is just ridiculous points for a 12 hour mod. 

Small clubs will have NO hope on this one. It seems (forgive me) this is geared for the bigger clubs with multiple players. Consideration to the small guys went right out the window. We are going to struggle to hit 100 points (without completely restructuring hideouts and hopefully getting Epics). 

A simple point reallocation for the various mod awards would make this herocon noteworthy. And, to be honest, would probably get more people to spend a donut or two on a refresh over getting 3 points. 

• TMPsBOOBOO and BetaTester like this

oldaup9f23a.png

#7 BetaTester

BetaTester

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Team:Swarm
  • Character:BetaTester

Posted 27 October 2017 - 02:46 PM

I'll just be putting in my words along with your posts.

Do we have to post our suggestions in german for them to understand that they are ruining this game?

Willkommen zu Hero Zero.  Wir sind in die welt der starken mikrotransaktionen! (I only know Willkommen und zu)

In translation: Welcome to Hero Zero.  We are in the world of strong microtransactions!

1: You can't assume that every worker in Playata is deutsch and speak deutsch only.  Level can speak englisch.

2: There's a thing called Google Translator.  I'm sure they can translate and know what's happening.  It's not like Playata is only interested in deutsch forums.

I like the idea of this herocon, I think the biggest issue is the point system.  (Edit: That's the only issue)

N1 R2 E3

Why not

N3 R7 E15? (or some variant) 

YES!  We do need that.

Epic is incredibly hard to get as it is (Yes you will still get your donuts for refreshes just the same Playata) but 1 2 3 is just ridiculous points for a 12 hour mod (Edit: well, my suggestion is why not reducing the mod time to 10 hours?)

Small clubs will have NO hope on this one (They can't be in higher ranks, but they'll barely make it into this con.  There is also hope, but it's limited.). It seems (forgive me) this is geared for the bigger clubs with multiple players. Consideration to the small guys went right out the window. We are going to struggle. (It's not a struggle.  I do not know where I'm going with this, so forgive me.  Since every con is one week, we have plenty of time.  Assume that every player can make a rare mod.  100/7 = 14-15 points a week.  So, a team of 8 players can reach con and get points.  Now, if nobody spends donuts, then  max team would be in a ranking after 2 days..

This con is poorly planned (It's more of a "we're going to make this game harder" type of con).   The simple suggestion of have it be 1, 2, 3 times the level of your workshop would give a more reasonable amount of points and they should have added two more workshop warehouses that are 1 space taken in hideout that when leveled will make modifications based on the level of your workshop. 

Then this would be a viable con. Having 3 buildings that can produce the modifications plus a reasonable amount of points per modification (I know that I do not want everything to be based on con.  3 workshops for con only?  No thanks)

instead they go the route that they did and there will not be a team that makes it to 3000 con points so then it is a wasted week (Edit: Would rather have free skill points and boosts than nothing) in regards to the heroic deed.

People suggested a mod con.  That's good.  People also suggested to make this game more challenging, and Playata took that.  That's bad, wait..... That's killing all of the fun and time we've spent in this game.

Suggestion: If there is a poll about making a game worse and you don't have a forum account, make one NOW!

P.S. I do not want to see any posts saying "Oh, you have no experience in this game.  You must deal with this great update!  You're a noob."  Clearly, majority of the community doesn't like what Playata's doing to this "once a great" game.

Edited by BetaTester, 27 October 2017 - 03:02 PM.

• LevelHunter and Dwerp like this
Played Hero Zero on 2012 in UK1. Was on Team America in UK1. Now, I'm back to play some more Hero Zero! I'm experienced to how this game works.P.S. Where's Rafael? He was the old mod in UK.P.P.S. If Diana1 still plays Hero Zero, tell her I'm s23 (Darth s23) ^_^P.P.P.S. I'll try to be better than I was in the UK forum. lol. Just looking back at it. I missed the good old times :DP.P.P.P.S. I have no life when it comes to the HZ forum and HZ on weekdays. Yes. Weekdays. Not weekends.P.P.P.P.P.S. Maybe I should stop my signature after here.<p>P.P.P.P.P.P.S. Maybe not.

Official: I broke my leg.

#8 Ansane

Ansane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 27 October 2017 - 05:32 PM

I'll just be putting in my words along with your posts.

Willkommen zu Hero Zero.  Wir sind in die welt der starken mikrotransaktionen! (I only know Willkommen und zu)

In translation: Welcome to Hero Zero.  We are in the world of strong microtransactions!

1: You can't assume that every worker in Playata is deutsch and speak deutsch only.  Level can speak englisch.

2: There's a thing called Google Translator.  I'm sure they can translate and know what's happening.  It's not like Playata is only interested in deutsch forums.

Wow, you are a special type of faultfinder. Did you really think I meant it literally? It was a joke clearly pointed at Playata's way of ignoring users. Think before you write next time.

GET A GRIP!

Edited by Ansane, 27 October 2017 - 05:33 PM.

#9 BetaTester

BetaTester

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 27 October 2017 - 05:41 PM

Wow, you are a special type of faultfinder. Did you really think I meant it literally? It was a joke clearly pointed at Playata's way of ignoring users. Think before you write next time.

GET A GRIP!

(On anything that doesn't trigger people?  OK.)

I wish everything was a joke, including this version of HZ.

Also, take a chill pill :P  I didn't realize it was a joke in the way you put it.

Edited by BetaTester, 27 October 2017 - 05:50 PM.

Played Hero Zero on 2012 in UK1. Was on Team America in UK1. Now, I'm back to play some more Hero Zero! I'm experienced to how this game works.P.S. Where's Rafael? He was the old mod in UK.P.P.S. If Diana1 still plays Hero Zero, tell her I'm s23 (Darth s23) ^_^P.P.P.S. I'll try to be better than I was in the UK forum. lol. Just looking back at it. I missed the good old times :DP.P.P.P.S. I have no life when it comes to the HZ forum and HZ on weekdays. Yes. Weekdays. Not weekends.P.P.P.P.P.S. Maybe I should stop my signature after here.<p>P.P.P.P.P.P.S. Maybe not.

#10 RoderickG

RoderickG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Team:Deities of Divine Destiny
  • Character:RoderickG

Posted 27 October 2017 - 05:48 PM

This seems to be a fairly obvious attempt to push donut sales. I've encouraged all my team to NOT buy any donuts this week. We don't want to encourage any 'pay to play' schemes in HeroZero.

• TMPsBOOBOO and BetaTester like this

#11 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Donut Muchies
  • Character:Oleg1

Posted 28 October 2017 - 01:18 AM

wow.

Instead of jumping HZ, you turned against each other...mmm yum. I am going to get a popcorn and LET'S GET THAT FUN ROLLING!!! :) :)

• SabiLilli likes this

#12 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Character:Icey

Posted 03 November 2017 - 01:20 AM

Oh look another "spend as much donuts as you can to win" Herocon coming up.   Villain attacks....  so as we know if you use donuts on villains it inflates their hit points so they become 100 to 200K hit points each.  What a way to kill them now.....    donut sale just in time too :)

• centella likes this

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#13 BetaTester

BetaTester

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 03 November 2017 - 01:22 PM

Welp.  Spending 79 (69 from team) donuts for con is the best way to for this con.

At least we know when the villains are coming.

#14 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 03 November 2017 - 01:51 PM

Hey can we get an actual decent donut sale at least?

“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users