• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 MartinDK

MartinDK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 10:49 AM

League update with the points was rly.. But whats the point of getting to 1850 points rly easy because of the points is fixed so it gives u more points.. And then u hit 1850 trophies and everyone is 16.000 skills over you and 100 levels? - Bacisally the matchmaking of 1850+ is messed up 

#2 get swole huh

get swole huh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Team:Chaos
  • World:US1
  • Character:hotguy6pack

Posted 21 October 2017 - 12:31 PM

I think the points fix was nice, but matchmaking is rly messed up 

#3 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Donut Muchies
  • World:US3
  • Character:Oleg1

Posted 21 October 2017 - 10:04 PM

it was like this for at least a year, so stop whining ;)

#4 MartinDK

MartinDK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 11:23 PM

whinning? Im saying my opioin and expetected a more intelligent answer :)

#5 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Donut Muchies
  • Character:Oleg1

Posted 22 October 2017 - 11:19 AM

Well, look around, no one is happy with it and everyone is complaining about it.

To me, I have seen the same thing before. Once one is ready to move to another league, one finds out much stronger players. But eventually everyone gets their skill going and the cycle continues once hero moves to the higher league.

• MartinDK likes this

#6 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Icey

Posted 22 October 2017 - 08:03 PM

It is hard when you are smaller players to move up to a new league.  You do find stronger players.  It takes 2-3 times to move in and stay in.  Keep upgrading your stats and you will eventually stay in.  If you get in the league, the percentage rate on your new stats help.  Keep dueling, fall back, move into the league again.  It will work for you with time.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#7 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 23 October 2017 - 03:11 AM

My attitude was this.   Fight, fight, FIGHT until you gain enough coins to get stronger stats.  Then you can start to fight people stronger than you,  EVENTUALLY, you make it to a new league ((WOOHOO!!))    You will get the advantages of the new league.  BUT, you will also get bageebies beat out of you  (crying2) .     Soooooo , you might fight yourself back in your old league.  Use that as an advantage to gain more coins.   And if you are getting your booty kicked, take it as a badge of honor!   It means you worked hard to get into that upper league!!!   (ninja) Ninja Style....

• leapinglizard and chumak like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users