Photo

I have an idea of how to get a compromise between players and HZ

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: Idea to bring Honor race back (11 member(s) have cast votes)

should I post it?

1. Yes, is imperarative to bring Honor race back (8 votes [72.73%])

Percentage of vote: 72.73%

2. No, we can't take away 5 donuts from lot of people, if you feel HZwould actually use your idea (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. not sure, will HZ actually use it even if we say we do not like your idea? (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. post it, but only if HZ agrees to use it ONLY IF we tell them it is okay in another poll (3 votes [27.27%])

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • World:US1
  • Character:Centella

Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:22 PM

but it would mean a loss of donuts for some players but also means getting honor race back, and some members getting slightly more donuts

and I am hesitant to post it because HZ migth actually like it, and as I said....... means a loss of 5 donuts to lot of people each week

• FaithfulAizen likes this

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#2 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:50 PM

I would like to hear the idea Centella

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#3 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 14 October 2017 - 07:49 PM

hoping that it was at least 12 votes, but if in about 8 hours it stays like this, I will take that the 7 voters reflect the players,  and that almost all players want to see the idea even if some hope that HZ would not implement it unless we players feel it is okay, and most players really want to get back honor race

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#4 Astral

Astral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • World:US4
  • Character:Astral

Posted 14 October 2017 - 08:05 PM

Hello,

We are open to all constructive feedback and suggestions to improve the game. 

Yours,

Ez

(lol)~Astral is amazing~ (lol)

(inlove) (heart) (inlove)

(smug) ~ Taylor's Biggest Fan ~ (smug)

#5 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 14 October 2017 - 09:23 PM

the ideas are up to developers to actually do it.

sadly most players do understand that hZ needs to make the game profitable but too many now feel they have gone overboard with giving too much priority to make us buy donuts instead of seeking a balance of keeping it steady the revenue flow and at same time make players stay at the game and be an active and regular contributor to the game, thus they lately making players feel not really appreciated, the number of players doing missions each week ( easy to see in the experience race ) has slowly but steadily gone down

Edited by centella, 14 October 2017 - 09:24 PM.

#6 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Character:Icey

Posted 15 October 2017 - 03:57 AM

the ideas are up to developers to actually do it.

sadly most players do understand that hZ needs to make the game profitable but too many now feel they have gone overboard with giving too much priority to make us buy donuts instead of seeking a balance of keeping it steady the revenue flow and at same time make players stay at the game and be an active and regular contributor to the game, thus they lately making players feel not really appreciated, the number of players doing missions each week ( easy to see in the experience race ) has slowly but steadily gone down

Really, please tell me why some of us should try the experience tourney?  For me, the tourney starts at 10PM my time.  The server resets at 1AM my time.  So while I am sleeping because I get up for work at 4 AM, on all 3 servers there are players who have saved all their Sunday energy to use after the tourney starts.  So they now have 300 energy more than me to use for the tourney.  So in 7 days they have 2400 energy plus any trophies while I have 2100 energy.  Every week, all 3 servers, it is the same players taking the top 3 spots and usually the top 10 spots.  

In regards to the league, well with that same time frame difference, they get new day at 1AM server but the league tourney does not end until 4AM my time which gives them at least 6 to 7 more league hits on players.

I would gladly buy donuts if HZ / Playata evened out the playing field.  But since they are not willing to correct the issues, I am not willing to spend ONE PENNY on any server.   The experience tourney and the super league need to be corrected to ensure FAIRNESS for ALL players.  As long as they are catering to "specific players", they will not see another dime from my hard earned pay cheque.

And to finalize, these players who win every week are winning the donuts and therefore not buying them.  So therefore HZ is losing money because those of us who use to buy are no longer doing so.

Edited by Silverwing, 15 October 2017 - 04:01 AM.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#7 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 15 October 2017 - 05:16 AM

posted my idea in separate thread TO the HZ people (hopefully they will read it )

and you correct, I hate the "separate times", they think it helps make tournaments better to have different times for weekly experience and league, and to make start of herocon a different day, but most players dislike it and as you showed in your post SW, it is highly inconvenient to have separate the server reset and the end of weekly tournaments (  regular, league and herocon, either 3 hours before or 3 hours after )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users