• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • World:US1

Posted 30 September 2017 - 05:19 PM

Hello dear heroes!

O'zapft is!

Grab your dirndl and your leather pants and celebrate the traditional German festival from 1st to 8th October with us!

Specials:

- Octoberfest collection event

- special sidekick with a speacial ability (Franzl)

- 10 special items

- donut offers

Cheers.

• FaithfulAizen and SabiLilli like this
Posted Image

#2 Pidgeon

Pidgeon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 07:51 AM

100 items to collect
50 fighting missions to win
50 training
75 duels

7 days

50 training is easy. if you have the time.

The rest is some sort of joke? correct?

5 duels then wait several minutes per point to refresh to 20 points...if you get lucky every fighting mission will only be 3 minutes AND be one of the 100 items. most likely 120 missions total to get those 3.

This game really has gone PAY-TO-WIN with donuts or else you remain at your keyboard playing the game non-stop.

I might have to assign a new leader to my team and just quit because I have a life...work, wife, other things to do. A 3 year old team will vanish because most of them have not logged on in over 3 weeks - they complain about hero-con and other stupid changes

lol and my daily is win 12 duels...

my weekly was 58 duels...

my donut count goes down every day and I don't spend donuts. then I see refresh hideout opponent means donut to attack quite often

Edited by EzrealStorm, 13 October 2017 - 11:45 PM.

• centella likes this

#3 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Fausta

Posted 01 October 2017 - 04:57 PM

If u don't do 30-40 duels daily u not grow fast enough and your opponents will be soon better than u. 50 duels u can do in 2-3 days without any problems.
50 fighting missions ...if u choose missions with 3 energy only, u can finish in 1 day this task.
100 items to collect..try like for fighting missions and u can do 100 missions /day and let's say 1/5 missions r rewarded so u need 5 days.
Training u already said is easy.

#4 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • Character:Centella

Posted 01 October 2017 - 06:46 PM

when he said items he meant the pretzels and the hats for the oktoberfest, not gear items

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#5 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • Character:Fausta

Posted 01 October 2017 - 07:17 PM

I didn't talk about something else. Ofc is about hats and pretzels.

#6 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 01 October 2017 - 07:25 PM

fighting is boring why cant we all just hug each other

• AmericanMike and chumak like this

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#7 spunone

spunone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Locationmy hideout
  • Team:dysfunctional family
  • World:US3
  • Character:spunone

Posted 01 October 2017 - 09:11 PM

lol...hero zero is a fighting based game not a cuddling session game Right???? Then again i wonder about that sometimes. Because it does sound a lot like a daycare lately........RAWR

• FaithfulAizen likes this

(donut)  (donut)  Spunone  (donut)  (donut) 

(lol) 

#8 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 01 October 2017 - 11:17 PM

Spunone I'm the weirdo :P

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#9 AmericanMike

AmericanMike

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationSt. Petersburg Florida.
  • Team:AmericanMike'sKillerElite
  • Character:AmericanMike

Posted 02 October 2017 - 04:36 AM

That would be introducing a whole new element into the game, the hugging challenge  :) but i'm up for it if everyone else is  (inlove) lol

• FaithfulAizen and SabiLilli like this

#10 stevegamer

stevegamer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 09:38 AM

100 items to collect

50 fighting missions to win

50 training

75 duels

7 days

50 training is easy. if you have the time.

The rest is some sort of joke? correct?

5 duels then wait several minutes per point to refresh to 20 points...if you get lucky every fighting mission will only be 3 minutes AND be one of the 100 items.  most likely 120 missions total to get those 3.

This game really has gone PAY-TO-WIN with donuts or else you remain at your keyboard playing the game non-stop.

I might have to assign a new leader to my team and just quit because I have a life...work, wife, other things to do.  A 3 year old team will vanish because most of them have not logged on in over 3 weeks - they complain about hero-con and other stupid changes

I wouldn't call it a joke at all.  I don't pay, and a couple these are VERY easy. You have 7 days, but you may need to think about how to optimize. One way to do this is to play in short spurts. Let's say you can play for 30 minutes a day, not a very long amount of time.

The easiest is actually 75 duels. In 7 days, that's under 11 per day. Basically you need to log in, do 5 duels. do other stuff while waiting for 1 to refresh, and do that duel. Come back at some other point in the day an hour later, and do 5 more duels. That's it, takes about 15 minutes of game time, and not all of it actually doing duels.

50 training is also not too hard, requires a bit more logging in. When you first log in, start a training. By the time you spend 5 minutes elsewhere in the game, first one should be done. Start another. So each game mini session you'll get 2 training sessions done.You need 7 per day on average, plus one day with 8. Minimum play time required is right around 25 minutes per day for this task, which is almost double what you need for duels - but that time per day does both, plus some other things, like...

Fighting missions. You need to win 50 which is the same amount as training, and you use the same tactic, except the duration is variable. Many are longer than training, but many are also shorter than 5 minutes. If needed, you can start a long mission before you log off for a bit. Some of them will generate the pretzels & hats, even. Oh, and you can use batteries to speed them up.

Getting the pretzels & hats cannot easily be done in a half hour per day. But there's no reason that you need to stay at your keyboard to get a good chunk of this done.

#11 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:uk1 Fliplife Avengers
  • Character:SabiLilli (uk1) RememberMe (us1)

Posted 02 October 2017 - 10:11 AM

i got a lot of pretzel and hats after i made a level up. Before i thought, it would be hard, there were only a few.

(devil) Hang loose (devil)

#12 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Donut Muchies
  • Character:Oleg1

Posted 03 October 2017 - 11:21 PM

On the items issue, I almost never able to get all them by the end of the event. Just my luck. I even tried playing 24/7, still no go. (crying2)

#13 stevegamer

stevegamer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 05:47 AM

On the items issue, I almost never able to get all them by the end of the event. Just my luck. I even tried playing 24/7, still no go. (crying2)

I find it helpful to make sure that those are things I am aiming towards with missions. I want to be at 60% of the collection by halfway through the event.

This event, the training auto-completes if you use all your training units. For me, focusing on fighting missions with hats & pretzels, makes good progress.

#14 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:20 AM

I find it helpful to make sure that those are things I am aiming towards with missions. I want to be at 60% of the collection by halfway through the event.

This event, the training auto-completes if you use all your training units. For me, focusing on fighting missions with hats & pretzels, makes good progress.

oh for sure, but when I hunt for those particular, I usually lose. that is all ;)

#15 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:uk1 Fliplife Avengers
  • Character:SabiLilli (uk1) RememberMe (us1)

Posted 04 October 2017 - 10:20 AM

fighting missions work a bit like special missions: the opponent copies your skills and when it is hard or middle, it gets a bit more skills. It has no missiles and no sidekick. So you need missiles and a good sidekick. And to let them do their work, it is good if you make fight longer, this means: not much strenght and damage, so no weapon. And better have high stammia. So a lot of players collect items to have a pure stammia-set.

(devil) Hang loose (devil)

#16 Dwerp

Dwerp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationAlabama
  • Team:Suicidal Tendencies
  • Character:Dwerp

Posted 04 October 2017 - 03:12 PM

I have found this is not incredibly difficult to do either. While do still have a lot of collection items to get, the overall gist of the event is not that difficult. The training was over fairly quickly. I do play quite a bit since I work at a computer all day (shhh don't tell anyone).

I do have a suggestion that might be worthy on future events. I think on events like this it would also be advantageous when someone attacks you in the duel fights that if you are victorious and beat them it should count toward your wins in event data. This would help on some of the larger fight requirement quests for people that can't be on as often. 

Not sure that would even be possible, but surely that is something to consider for future updates. 

Just my 2 cents. :-)

• LevelHunter likes this

oldaup9f23a.png

#17 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 04:07 AM

I have found this is not incredibly difficult to do either. While do still have a lot of collection items to get, the overall gist of the event is not that difficult. The training was over fairly quickly. I do play quite a bit since I work at a computer all day (shhh don't tell anyone).

I do have a suggestion that might be worthy on future events. I think on events like this it would also be advantageous when someone attacks you in the duel fights that if you are victorious and beat them it should count toward your wins in event data. This would help on some of the larger fight requirement quests for people that can't be on as often. 

Not sure that would even be possible, but surely that is something to consider for future updates. 

Just my 2 cents. :-)

yeah, sounds great, but not going to work --- people will cheat the hell out of it.

#18 Dwerp

Dwerp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationAlabama
  • Team:Suicidal Tendencies
  • Character:Dwerp

Posted 05 October 2017 - 02:25 PM

yeah, sounds great, but not going to work --- people will cheat the hell out of it.

I am not sure how you could cheat on an attack against you in duels. You have absolutely no control on that one other than your gear/stats etc. As an example, I have done duels that should have been 100% wins for me to only lose to the lower stat player. Doesn't mean cheating, its just because of the randomness of percentages on misses, crits etc. I think those wins should benefit the winning player on event/herocons/distress calls. 

Then again, I don't really sit and think of ways to cheat the system. LOL I am sure there are those that do though and already figured out how too without this even being implemented :) I just want to play. 

oldaup9f23a.png

#19 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 09:58 PM

Exactly my point: "you don't sit and think how to cheat". But where are those guides come from? People sit down and think it through....

Sorry, what I meant to say is that teammates will be attacking each other to no end ;)

Edited by chumak, 05 October 2017 - 10:03 PM.

#20 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • Character:Centella

Posted 05 October 2017 - 10:25 PM

directly get donuts?  even when i hate HZ taken away free donuts since end of the races, I can see how it is unfair, but would be nice to have them as deeds, as in "you did 10 wins in defense, so you get 2 donuts"  ( or maybe 3 ), teammates will help, but it won't be "all day long to get countless donuts"

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users