• 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 27 September 2017 - 08:19 PM

apparently they think I need more coins Ansane lol

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#22 BetaTester

BetaTester

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Team:Swarm
  • World:US3
  • Character:BetaTester

Posted 27 September 2017 - 08:24 PM

Out of all the people, I'm glad.

Played Hero Zero on 2012 in UK1. Was on Team America in UK1. Now, I'm back to play some more Hero Zero! I'm experienced to how this game works.P.S. Where's Rafael? He was the old mod in UK.P.P.S. If Diana1 still plays Hero Zero, tell her I'm s23 (Darth s23) ^_^P.P.P.S. I'll try to be better than I was in the UK forum. lol. Just looking back at it. I missed the good old times :DP.P.P.P.S. I have no life when it comes to the HZ forum and HZ on weekdays. Yes. Weekdays. Not weekends.P.P.P.P.P.S. Maybe I should stop my signature after here.<p>P.P.P.P.P.P.S. Maybe not.

Official: I broke my leg.

#23 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Icey

Posted 30 September 2017 - 04:01 AM

So seriously, great you get more league points from your opponents.  So now the top players are taking 12-15 league points a hit from you so you will never catch them.  Doesn't matter if they are 500 points ahead of you, they still take that.  Seriously tell me what this did besides upset players more.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#24 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 05:28 AM

Wait, wait it gets better.  People you beat in regular honour attacks who are 5k stats below you, now beat yo in league.  HZ is destroying the game.  

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#25 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Team:Dark mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:leapinglizard

Posted 30 September 2017 - 12:45 PM

Silver that's always been the case in league. There's an underdog code written into the league fights. You can possibly beat 10k above you. Lots of factors involved

#26 LevelHunter

LevelHunter

The answer to life, the universe and everything

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 September 2017 - 05:47 PM

while yes its nice that you did listen to the players for once.. the only reason you did listen to that is because its a way to make people spend donuts.

Not correct.

We also implemented this suggestion: http://forum.us.hero...214-leagues-tv/

Posted Image

#27 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 04:11 AM

I disagree with you LevelHunter.  Everything is now based for "spend more donuts".  They have refused for 14 weeks straight not to bring back spend coins for Herocon, every week it is one that people will spend hundreds of donuts.  They took away the honour tourney and gave us a broken league to allow only the strongest top 10 players to get skill points.  Oh you get extra points now, but so do the ones in the top 10 who have 400-500 more league points.  All this did was allow them to make the point spread larger so you can never catch the top players.    They changed the start time of Herocon to allow the same groups of people to win, the ones that live in the NOT AMERICA time zone.  They have done everything to take away the chance to win donuts, even duels and missions have gone done in the amount you win.  They refuse to listen to people in my opinion.  The new players have lost everything, they don't have a reason to play this game.  They can't win donuts, they can't get top experience unless they can stay up 3 hours after the tourney ends, they can't get donuts to start and build a new team.  

Edited by Silverwing, 01 October 2017 - 04:27 AM.

~~Mark Twain~~

#28 LevelHunter

LevelHunter

The answer to life, the universe and everything

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 01 October 2017 - 03:45 PM

I disagree with you LevelHunter. Everything is now based for "spend more donuts". They have refused for 14 weeks straight not to bring back spend coins for Herocon, every week it is one that people will spend hundreds of donuts. They took away the honour tourney and gave us a broken league to allow only the strongest top 10 players to get skill points. Oh you get extra points now, but so do the ones in the top 10 who have 400-500 more league points. All this did was allow them to make the point spread larger so you can never catch the top players. They changed the start time of Herocon to allow the same groups of people to win, the ones that live in the NOT AMERICA time zone. They have done everything to take away the chance to win donuts, even duels and missions have gone done in the amount you win. They refuse to listen to people in my opinion. The new players have lost everything, they don't have a reason to play this game. They can't win donuts, they can't get top experience unless they can stay up 3 hours after the tourney ends, they can't get donuts to start and build a new team.

I don't think we talk about that thing. In this case, I agree with all of you. I'm a player myself (you shouldn't forget that), so of course I don't like the last updates and I share your opinion on this. But that wasn't what we were talking about.

Cheers.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: feedback, updae, patch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users