Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Fausta

Posted 15 September 2017 - 01:11 PM

Maybe a short time for TV at league? Something about 1h or 30min?
  • leapinglizard and BetaTester like this

#2 BetaTester

BetaTester

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Team:Swarm
  • World:US3
  • Character:BetaTester

Posted 15 September 2017 - 04:06 PM

Maybe a short time for TV at league? Something about 1h or 30min?

Maybe that's a good thing.  1 hour 30 minutes = More revenue for Playata, more league fights, and another reason why we should play.  I feel like there's something wrong with that though.

If you're playing on PC, you know some of the ads won't even play through and give you the reward.  That's less frequent on Mobile, but it's there.  They could at least fix that issue.

That leads to the question some people might be thinking.  "Well, why not reduce the advertisement time to something like 20 minutes (per ad) for training and missions?  That'll make us play a little more."  Yeah, but that might be a little too op, and you'll might stray away from the game.  

Also, what if your opponents aren't weak enough in your league and become harder instead?  The new league is killing some people right now.

I like the idea, but I don't know how much it'll significantly affect the league right now.

Played Hero Zero on 2012 in UK1. Was on Team America in UK1. Now, I'm back to play some more Hero Zero! I'm experienced to how this game works.P.S. Where's Rafael? He was the old mod in UK.P.P.S. If Diana1 still plays Hero Zero, tell her I'm s23 (Darth s23) ^_^P.P.P.S. I'll try to be better than I was in the UK forum. lol. Just looking back at it. I missed the good old times :DP.P.P.P.S. I have no life when it comes to the HZ forum and HZ on weekdays. Yes. Weekdays. Not weekends.P.P.P.P.P.S. Maybe I should stop my signature after here.<p>P.P.P.P.P.P.S. Maybe not.

Official: I broke my leg.

#3 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • World:US1
  • Character:Centella

Posted 01 October 2017 - 06:54 PM

is nice that you guys gave word about league and making videos available there, but many are reserving applause until HZ actually uses that idea

I got many ideas that would bring some things that were taken out, and fix some other things while making HZ happy about "cutting donuts cost for them" , but prefer not to say it, as it also means even thought some top players would get more donuts, it means some players who used to get donuts will lose them

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#4 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Icey

Posted 01 October 2017 - 08:59 PM

is nice that you guys gave word about league and making videos available there, but many are reserving applause until HZ actually uses that idea

I got many ideas that would bring some things that were taken out, and fix some other things while making HZ happy about "cutting donuts cost for them" , but prefer not to say it, as it also means even thought some top players would get more donuts, it means some players who used to get donuts will lose them

The players that use to get donuts have already lost them.  I am now lucky if I get one to 2 per day from everything, attacks, missions, special missions.  I use to be able to get 5 per day with everything involved.  HZ has taken everything away completely.  If you don't buy donuts, you will now get nowhere.  Oh well, already looking for another game to play that is not owned by Playata......  so many have quit in the past 4 to 6 weeks, not like they care.

• centella likes this

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users