• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationMySmokeDen
  • Team:Swarm
  • World:US3
  • Character:Phnyx

Posted 05 September 2017 - 11:08 PM

I have a MAJOR problem with dropping 20 places in the league rankings, which I'm positive will continue... It's not right, nor is it fair !! I'm sure by all the complaints from others and the repeated complaints from me (I hate complaining) that I'm not the only one to lose so many places in rank. This is unacceptable to me. Most people say it's just a game, but it's a bit more than, obviously, because for some reason we commit ourselves to it. We spend hours upon hours playing & socializing. Hours building our hero's stats & at the same time building friendships with team mates. Using our rewards & our own cash to help build the team itself. I was told to wait for the reset.... LMAO at that because it actually got worse. I feel like HZ developers are throwing away all our efforts.. People are quitting!! Strong players are not signing on any more!! What happened anyway...?? Did somebody go off their meds or start hating their job..?? I'm not understanding why HZ is letting this happen.. Makes me sad.

• ErmaEmpath likes this

(y) (smoke)  (smoke)  (smoke) (y) 

#2 Maky

Maky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Team:The Warriors
  • World:US1
  • Character:Maky

Posted 05 September 2017 - 11:36 PM

Apparently the owners of HZ was tired of having so many people without buying donuts, and decided to make a cleaning to give priority to those who buy donuts, and leave aside the people who don't buy them

What I do not understand is why they desactived the honor and teams tournament, because instead of donuts they could have replaced the prizes with skill points or other things .... The basis of this game is that players attack each other to get prizes. They deleted the essence of the game.

Now it is practically an individual game where all you can do is to make missions or fight in the league to raise up your skills and nothing else. They should change the name of the game to "From zero to lonely and boring player"

• ErmaEmpath and SabiLilli like this

#3 Phnyx

Phnyx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationMySmokeDen

Posted 06 September 2017 - 02:23 AM

Apparently the owners of HZ was tired of having so many people without buying donuts, and decided to make a cleaning to give priority to those who buy donuts, and leave aside the people who don't buy them

What I do not understand is why they desactived the honor and teams tournament, because instead of donuts they could have replaced the prizes with skill points or other things .... The basis of this game is that players attack each other to get prizes. They deleted the essence of the game.

Now it is practically an individual game where all you can do is to make missions or fight in the league to raise up your skills and nothing else. They should change the name of the game to "From zero to lonely and boring player"

I buy donuts all of the time. They haven't given me any priority what so ever, so I really don't believe that to be the case. I'm only offered opponents that are thousands above me in skill points. And you're right about replacing the rewards with other things. It's really messed up how screwed up this has become

#4 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 06 September 2017 - 05:24 AM

Actually it would have been better to have a few more upper divisions in leagues rather than pop everyone down to level 2500. You end up getting opponents who are all on your team. Yes I clicked through about 5 rolls that were all team mates - or you get players 20k points stronger than you. Those players were sitting with about 3500 plus league points and they all got sent down the ranks on reset. Better to have had a higher division than to force us small but wiry folks to compete with players 100 levels above us. 

Edited by Jagan, 06 September 2017 - 05:26 AM.

• Phnyx and Maky like this
“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

#5 ErmaEmpath

ErmaEmpath

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Team:Hurricane
  • World:US2
  • Character:ErmaEmpath

Posted 06 September 2017 - 05:47 AM

When will all the league levels have equal skill points awarded for the top players in that league.  Hero Zero has put a select few at the top with a tournament that only a few benefit from.   Like i said before.  we used to be able to get 5 donuts a week from the honor tournament , rewards were open to all levels who ranked in the top 100.   

This new superhero league has left out so many without a change to get up there to the privileged few.  

I used to do league fights for the extra coin to buy skill points. 

I    do    NOT  want to go into the superhero league 

It looks like a frustrating  and not fun time there.

• nebuna likes this

#6 Ansane

Ansane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 06 September 2017 - 03:53 PM

I buy donuts all of the time. They haven't given me any priority what so ever, so I really don't believe that to be the case. I'm only offered opponents that are thousands above me in skill points. And you're right about replacing the rewards with other things. It's really messed up how screwed up this has become

I have the exact opposite problem. I am only offered opponents that are thousands below me in skillpoints (and thus I usually get 0 to 1 league point for each fight). I am seriously STUCK in Champion I.

• Phnyx and centella like this

#7 Phnyx

Phnyx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationMySmokeDen

Posted 06 September 2017 - 06:05 PM

I have the exact opposite problem. I am only offered opponents that are thousands below me in skillpoints (and thus I usually get 0 to 1 league point for each fight). I am seriously STUCK in Champion I.

I'm slowly being pushed out of champion 2 lol sorry for your issue... gonna take forever to progress. It sucks now. I give up on leagues.

#8 Ansane

Ansane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 06 September 2017 - 06:52 PM

I'm slowly being pushed out of champion 2 lol sorry for your issue... gonna take forever to progress. It sucks now. I give up on leagues.

I understand your concern. It really is not fair to remove a tournament (honor), where more players could compete if they had the interest to put in some effort, and replace it with a tournament merely based on how strong your character is. If you are not strong enough, you will be pushed out. 

#9 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 06 September 2017 - 07:00 PM

Ok, I can understand how you feel.  But let me try to shed some light on the leagues.  Just my perspective on it.

If you are excelling in the leagues, you will find yourself having to fight people who are much stronger than you.  The key here is to use the rewards you are gaining from the area you are in.   Keep fighting and keep putting those coins into your stats.   Eventuallly you will be able to take out those stronger than you.  I think it has been that way since the beginning of the leagues.  I could always remember getting to the point where I was getting my booty kicked.  But I took that as a compiment.  I worked hard to get there.  Then I worked even harder to kick some booty back.  But I do understand the frustration when you have worked hard.  Just remember all of your hard work has put you in with the big dogs.

• chumak likes this

#10 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • Character:Centella

Posted 06 September 2017 - 08:21 PM

does not work if you keep getting ZERO, 1s and 2s gains ( is not even that the ones with 10 or more league points are too strong, is that you keep getting just 0,1 and 2s )  and one of my toons is stuck in champ 1 and over 300 points to go and losing 4 or 5 points when attacked which means that no one lower than me is stronger than me

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#11 Ansane

Ansane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 06 September 2017 - 08:26 PM

agree. The tournament is just not balanced AT ALL. People are STUCK!

#12 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Donut Muchies
  • Character:Oleg1

Posted 07 September 2017 - 08:41 PM

Weird. you seem to be champion II for sure. although, like I said before, intuition should be way higher. Until you get to brain strength, you will be losing.

Such is life.

Mistakes have consequences  ;) enjoy!

#13 Phnyx

Phnyx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationMySmokeDen

Posted 08 September 2017 - 08:02 AM

Weird. you seem to be champion II for sure. although, like I said before, intuition should be way higher. Until you get to brain strength, you will be losing.

Such is life.

My intuition has always been near my brains points. It's only been recently that I added boosts that and team trophy boosts and such that made brains so much higher. I'm getting it back to a closer span now though and have been trying for a while with my training units. It's getting there lol 

#14 Phnyx

Phnyx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationMySmokeDen

Posted 08 September 2017 - 08:03 AM

Such is life.

And I was mistaken with champ 2... I'm in champ 1... must've fat fingered my keyboard. lol

#15 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Donut Muchies
  • Character:Oleg1

Posted 08 September 2017 - 10:01 PM

And I was mistaken with champ 2... I'm in champ 1... must've fat fingered my keyboard. lol

yes, Phnyx, just hit champion 1 and I see your issue. No way I can hold on to it, but from I noticed. Intuition and stamina (nothing new here) make quite a change. Like i said before, You might have to enjoy losing for a while with this build. When you get intuition to the level of brain, you will see the difference and forget about it.

good luck ;)

• Phnyx likes this

#16 Phnyx

Phnyx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationMySmokeDen

Posted 12 September 2017 - 07:49 AM

yes, Phnyx, just hit champion 1 and I see your issue. No way I can hold on to it, but from I noticed. Intuition and stamina (nothing new here) make quite a change. Like i said before, You might have to enjoy losing for a while with this build. When you get intuition to the level of brain, you will see the difference and forget about it.

good luck ;)

Thanks Oleg! 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Leagues, Rankings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users