Photo

Better Chance

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Poll: Better Chance (17 member(s) have cast votes)

Make another us server

1. Yes (4 votes [23.53%])

Percentage of vote: 23.53%

2. No (12 votes [70.59%])

Percentage of vote: 70.59%

3. Undecided (1 votes [5.88%])

Percentage of vote: 5.88%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 06 September 2017 - 05:55 AM

mmmmmm  might be drastic, but what if.............................................

US3 is the default server for new players which is that practically anyway

US3 for players level 1 to 150

US2 for players level 151 to 300

US1 for players level 300+

that means in the case of myself ( and others with same situation essentially ) since I have US1 level 357, US2 level 274 and US3 level 323

I will lose (my choice)  the level 323 or level 357 character as both have to be in US1 and I can have only 1 toon per server and level 274 can stay in us2

AFTER that is done, in the future, if your character reaches max level 150 and since US1 max is level 150....... you can choose to become level 151 and go to US2 ( easy choice for those with just 1 toon ) or if you have a toon in US2 already, you can choose to be permanently level 150 and stay at US1 instead of being forced to delete the character

same thing in US2 , when you get to max of level 300, u get to choose to be 301 and move to US1 or stay level 300 at US2

No. You will lose your team if you have to go.  This sounds like "Logan's Run".  If you are someone who contributed massively to the building of your team, you put up a lot of donuts aka lots of real cash. Why should you have to abandon your team mates and you team? Bad idea. In fact incredibly bad idea. 

• RoderickG likes this
“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

#42 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Donut Muchies
  • World:US3
  • Character:Oleg1

Posted 06 September 2017 - 11:27 PM

I agree, incredibly bad idea. Yet, there could be a Yeti :)

There are times when you put your hard earned cash into a team, as a player, and a team falls apart and you end up leaving. The cash is lost. Starting all over again.

Remember browser games with bunch of servers. Spenders go ballistic on all servers. Overrun one and move to another. Like a plague.

I still wonder how these people make so much money to waste, to be at the top on all 30+ servers....

#43 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • World:US1
  • Character:Centella

Posted 06 September 2017 - 11:36 PM

yeah, the ones who feel they are nothing unless they number 1 in a make believe game

those are the ones who are likely to try to make a team of JackSmith1, JackSmith2, JackSmith3, JackSmith4 ................ all the way to JackSmith(max number of players per team) LOL

• chumak likes this

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#44 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Donut Muchies
  • Character:Oleg1

Posted 07 September 2017 - 12:08 AM

Yep, those are exactly the teams. And it started in browser games, now they are in mobile, or FB, same thing. And if in browser games they were spending thousands, now they spend tens of thousands and wonder why games suck... Imagine spending 15K before your brain tells you to stop, because someone spends more than you on this server, excluding the other 4??? :)

#45 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 10 September 2017 - 12:30 AM

I agree, incredibly bad idea. Yet, there could be a Yeti :)

There are times when you put your hard earned cash into a team, as a player, and a team falls apart and you end up leaving. The cash is lost. Starting all over again.

Remember browser games with bunch of servers. Spenders go ballistic on all servers. Overrun one and move to another. Like a plague.

I still wonder how these people make so much money to waste, to be at the top on all 30+ servers....

Yet, if there were no spenders the free players would have no game to play. 

“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

#46 Mahhafooznit

Mahhafooznit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • Character:Mahhafooznit

Posted 10 September 2017 - 01:56 PM

I just hope that 40 people that are higher level than me. Eventually quit so that I can place higher. :P

#47 Mahhafooznit

Mahhafooznit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • Character:Mahhafooznit

Posted 10 September 2017 - 02:29 PM

On top of the top 30 players in the super League getting rewards. This is what they should added:

If at the end of the week you managed the equivalent of 5 league fights a day than you get +5 stats (35 fights)

If at the end of the week you managed the equivalent of 10 league fights a day than you get +10 stats (70)

If at the end of the week you managed the equivalent of 15 league fights a day than you get +15 stats (105)

If at the end of the week you managed the equivalent of 20 league fights a day than you get +20 stats (140)

This would reward all levels of plays that put the time into picking league fights when they become available. It is hard to do without spending donuts but not impossible to hit the 20 a day. There would reason to spend the donuts to get league booster. 

Edited by Mahhafooznit, 10 September 2017 - 02:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users