Photo

Better Chance

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Poll: Better Chance (17 member(s) have cast votes)

Make another us server

1. Yes (4 votes [23.53%])

Percentage of vote: 23.53%

2. No (12 votes [70.59%])

Percentage of vote: 70.59%

3. Undecided (1 votes [5.88%])

Percentage of vote: 5.88%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Phnyx

Phnyx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationMySmokeDen
  • Team:Swarm
  • World:US3
  • Character:Phnyx

Posted 02 September 2017 - 03:32 AM

no I dont like that because people have spent a lot of money on their teams and expanding them.. so when you do that kind of redividing you break people away from teams that they spent a lot of money to make and grow. also many people have been playing together for a long time so you would be breaking up what people have spent real money on. Also would split up teams where some of them that are strong may end up with no paying players and then crash down to the bottom of the rankings.

I agree and not because we're on the same team lol I wouldn't want to choose between advancing my hero & leaving the friendships I've made over years of time. That would be too bitter sweet for me. 

• goofoff1 likes this

(y) (smoke)  (smoke)  (smoke) (y) 

#22 Astral

Astral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • World:US4
  • Character:Astral

Posted 02 September 2017 - 04:22 AM

Eh. A fresh start would be nice for everyone. There should be a new server every year. 

(lol)~Astral is amazing~ (lol)

(inlove) (heart) (inlove)

(smug) ~ Taylor's Biggest Fan ~ (smug)

#23 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Icey

Posted 03 September 2017 - 12:10 AM

I think they should fix things before looking at a new server.  People are just going to quit so what would be the point?  As it stands, the people who did league fights all this time are in the top and getting rewarded.  There is absolutely nothing if you are not in top 10 or if you are in any other league but super league.  This game has basically turned into feed the stronger players, they do not want new players and the developers are pretty much just killing off the game.  

• ErmaEmpath likes this

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#24 goofoff1

goofoff1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Character:whoever

Posted 03 September 2017 - 12:18 AM

The thing I find funny about the new leagues is Levelhunter has yet to answer anyone on here.. has yet to give an explanation of why people who used to get 10-14 wins in league now cant get 1  (and no its not due to people being undressed before that may have accounted for 1 or 2 of those wins but not the vast majority) What is the reasoning for this? why the silent treatment do you want people to just quit? give us some answers or at least let us know your looking at the problems we are bringing up. We deserve something!

• ErmaEmpath, Phnyx and centella like this

#25 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • Character:Centella

Posted 03 September 2017 - 03:25 AM

for the most part mods are not part of the HZ team, they get pretty much as much info as most of us do

and that  is why usually they forced to give the "generic answers" which are not specific answers to specific questions as HZ team prefers that.

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#26 Phnyx

Phnyx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationMySmokeDen

Posted 03 September 2017 - 11:48 AM

Well thats just a bunch of bull crap. Most of us long timers have spent damn good hard earned money on this game and for them to just "Leave us to our own conclusions" with all of the "Generic Answers" is unfair & damn sure ain't no Good Business!! I'm over losing all the league points I played hard to get. And if this is how it is... don't expect another dime from me... and I'm sure I'm not the ONLY ONE who's gonna be with-holding funds.

• ErmaEmpath likes this

#27 LevelHunter

LevelHunter

The answer to life, the universe and everything

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 September 2017 - 01:42 PM

for the most part mods are not part of the HZ team, they get pretty much as much info as most of us do

That's not correct.

Well thats just a bunch of bull crap. Most of us long timers have spent damn good hard earned money on this game and for them to just "Leave us to our own conclusions" with all of the "Generic Answers" is unfair & damn sure ain't no Good Business!! I'm over losing all the league points I played hard to get. And if this is how it is... don't expect another dime from me... and I'm sure I'm not the ONLY ONE who's gonna be with-holding funds.

Hello, please wait until the next league reset today. Maybe this reset will change your opponents.

The thing I find funny about the new leagues is Levelhunter has yet to answer anyone on here.. has yet to give an explanation of why people who used to get 10-14 wins in league now cant get 1  (and no its not due to people being undressed before that may have accounted for 1 or 2 of those wins but not the vast majority) What is the reasoning for this? why the silent treatment do you want people to just quit? give us some answers or at least let us know your looking at the problems we are bringing up. We deserve something!

No, we don't. As you can see above I wanted to wait until first league reset. Maybe it will change a lot.

Cheers.

Posted Image

#28 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 03 September 2017 - 02:21 PM

sorry LH

but going by how it is for those in champion, gold, silver and bronze

even after all the super heroes go to 2500 at start of new tournament

the parameters issues would be the same

and when I said mods.................... talking you, Sabilli, fanto who are usually only ones to answer our questions at forum

not "team HZ" like Cullina, Correia, Soares ( only ones who have come officially here last 2 months ) and the others who have not come here between 6 months ago to last 2 years except maybe REGNOR?  because despite he showing as "last activity" in here 2 years ago ( and in UK forum 2012)  he is posted as writer of patch notes

Edited by centella, 03 September 2017 - 02:33 PM.

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#29 Phnyx

Phnyx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationMySmokeDen

Posted 04 September 2017 - 12:23 AM

That's not correct.

Hello, please wait until the next league reset today. Maybe this reset will change your opponents.

No, we don't. As you can see above I wanted to wait until first league reset. Maybe it will change a lot.

Cheers.

ok... I'll see what happens. I love this game & really want to keep my hero going, but no matter how many skill points I buy, I'm still losing... it sucks.

#30 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 02:42 AM

In the mean time, this week some of us have lost 500 league points which we worked hard for because 1 person can hit us 14 times a day.  Next update/maintenance should be in a couple of weeks, the clocks are ticking.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#31 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Fausta

Posted 04 September 2017 - 04:59 AM

Hmm.. SW you talk about me?

#32 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 04 September 2017 - 05:48 AM

is not Lacatus fault, has to go to best matchup vs a non-teammate..................... is the algorithms plus no limit of 3 with battles unless the 2 trade blows  as it was with duels

#33 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 08:14 AM

is not Lacatus fault, has to go to best matchup vs a non-teammate..................... is the algorithms plus no limit of 3 with battles unless the 2 trade blows  as it was with duels

Wow, so I post someone hit me 14 times and already Lacatus assumes it is them.  I don't quite see where I posted who hit me, which of the 3 servers it was on or whatever. I don't even see where I posted it was anyone's fault.  But then it is 2AM and maybe I am old and forgetful of what I posted or maybe some people need to get off their high horse and step down to earth.  

Edited by Silverwing, 04 September 2017 - 08:15 AM.

~~Mark Twain~~

#34 goofoff1

goofoff1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Character:whoever

Posted 04 September 2017 - 06:25 PM

ok we waited until reset... NOTHING CHANGED with the leagues.... so now can we get some explanation from the developers? do they just not want anyone outside of the superhero to even try? do they want everyone to just quit playing? are they trying to eliminate the leagues by making them so that no one wants to play them? this game is going downhill fast and the silence by the developers is deafening... it looks to me like they are sick of the game and are trying to chase everyone away. 

• Silverwing and centella like this

#35 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 01:37 AM

Well they did reset superheroes league points to 2479 and are making people gain again.  But as for the toons outside of super league, they have changed nothing to date.  

~~Mark Twain~~

#36 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 05 September 2017 - 02:30 AM

making "everyone 2479" just means that the ones who were around 2500 Sunday night would get less points from those who were 4500, and that a lot of 4500 Sunday who were active will find it easy to climb and get top positions, is likely that this week's top 10, at least 7 of them will also get top 10 in 2 weeks

#37 Phnyx

Phnyx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationMySmokeDen

Posted 05 September 2017 - 02:30 AM

Told me to wait until the reset.... I'M STILL LOSING EVERY LEAGUE FIGHT and I'm so not happy about it. This is nuts. How can so many complaints go unresolved..??? Can you at least give us all some hope, HZ...???? Can you please tell all of us who want so bad to keep playing this game, what you guys plan to do to not lose your loyal players??

#38 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Donut Muchies
  • Character:Oleg1

Posted 05 September 2017 - 05:33 AM

Phnyx, have you considered raising your intuition to the same point as your brain?

I used to have somewhat same set up as you do now. Enjoyed it a lot until I started to lose too often... Just saying.

Edited by chumak, 05 September 2017 - 05:36 AM.

#39 Phnyx

Phnyx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationMySmokeDen

Posted 05 September 2017 - 05:49 AM

Phnyx, have you considered raising your intuition to the same point as your brain?

I used to have somewhat same set up as you do now. Enjoyed it a lot until I started to lose too often... Just saying.

I'm working on that now. Training and buying, But it's still pointless. The opponents I'm offered are considerably superior to me. 1 out of every 9 is even remotely close to me & even then I lose. Please change something in this update, HZ!!!!

#40 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Donut Muchies
  • Character:Oleg1

Posted 05 September 2017 - 07:36 AM

Well it evens itself out.

I lose every single fight in a hideout, up to 10 a day. Kind of sad (crying2) Hard to upgrade this way to stop the losing streak. 

Same thing happens in every other aspect of the game. Actually, happens in most of any kind of games ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users