Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • World:US3
  • Character:Mahhafooznit

Posted 30 August 2017 - 10:36 PM

Having a higher level workshop does not give higher chance for epic modifications. I have a level 16 workshop and that just gives stronger modifications instead of stronger modifications with higher change for epic modifications. 

I currently have the bought Phantom Epic outfit. I have 3 epic modifications in it and 2 rare modifications. I spent donuts re-rolling for the epic modifications I have in my suit. Only 1 came naturally from refreshing daily. I bought my suit at level 310.

I wanted to buy a new suit at level 350 but the only Epic modification I have gotten in the last while is for the boots/shoes. Meaning if I buy a new suit it will be much weaker than the suit I have on. I am currently level 355 and still waiting for replacement modifications. 

There is no point buying a suit and waiting for the modifications to be made as I could get a stronger suit if I buy it later when I can fill it properly at my then current level. 

Even if I raise my workshop to level 17,18,19 or more there is no better chance to get the items I need. At this rate I think I will be closer to level 400 than to 350 by the time I get the modifications I need. 

• centella and chumak like this

#2 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • World:US1
  • Character:Centella

Posted 30 August 2017 - 10:41 PM

I would prefer only 1 instead of 3 shown, and common being 6 hours, rare 9 hours and epic 12 hours

just feels wrong waiting 12 hours for a common item

• chumak likes this

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#3 Mahhafooznit

Mahhafooznit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • World:US3
  • Character:Mahhafooznit

Posted 30 August 2017 - 10:55 PM

Another problem with a Herocon that says 1 point for common, 2 for rare, 3 points for epic. That even if every single person on a 30 man team got epic which is 6 points a day times 7 days times 30 players = 1260 which is far below the 3000 points needed for the heroic deed. Most teams will likely get 2 times 7 times 25-30 players =350-420 points. Which is downright ugly.

Herocon for modifications should be 5 for common, 10 for rare, 15 for epic + the level of workshop you have. Making the players and teams want to have a higher level workshop for the competition and thus improving players and teams. 

• chumak likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: WORKSHOP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users