• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • World:US1
  • Character:Centella

Posted 07 September 2017 - 12:57 PM

I go for coins, going up levels is incidental, I have not gotten top 10 in experience unless we talk the 100 million shop spree exp rewards

I just try to do enough to be top 100

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#22 Dingelberry

Dingelberry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationIndiana
  • Team:Double Zero
  • World:US3
  • Character:Dingelberry

Posted 08 September 2017 - 01:23 AM

Chumak all i can say try to level up

Higher ur level more coins u will receive ,yes the hero con buff sure will help too

I did the 100 million challenge pretty early before i hit level 250 

Play high coin missions instead of xp missions but most players are not patient enough and want to level up quick

I honestly like to level up slow collect the coin 

well haven't used a dime in like 2 month but i am ready to drop it on skill points lol

• chumak likes this

#23 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Donut Muchies
  • Character:Oleg1

Posted 08 September 2017 - 08:14 PM

Chumak all i can say try to level up

Higher ur level more coins u will receive ,yes the hero con buff sure will help too

I did the 100 million challenge pretty early before i hit level 250 

Play high coin missions instead of xp missions but most players are not patient enough and want to level up quick

I honestly like to level up slow collect the coin 

well haven't used a dime in like 2 month but i am ready to drop it on skill points lol

One time i got owned by level 64 and no sidekick. I was 120. The guy had 11K on brain. took me out in 2 hits :)

I found out about shopping frenzy 6 months too late. Weird, Some leaders/advisors really keep "secrets" to themselves.

Most coin missions ask for a long time to do. Last year I pulled it a lot. Now, i tend to go for fighting missions --- I get some deeds, some free skills and training points.

But 100 million, no matter what, still seems waaay too much, especially before 250. But then again, if one doesn't know, one can't get it

Thank you for reply ;)

PS: Siting at 250K every 8 hours, but have to save minerals to upgrade defenses, not generators (crying2) 

#24 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 11 September 2017 - 03:33 AM

One time i got owned by level 64 and no sidekick. I was 120. The guy had 11K on brain. took me out in 2 hits :)

I found out about shopping frenzy 6 months too late. Weird, Some leaders/advisors really keep "secrets" to themselves.

Most coin missions ask for a long time to do. Last year I pulled it a lot. Now, i tend to go for fighting missions --- I get some deeds, some free skills and training points.

But 100 million, no matter what, still seems waaay too much, especially before 250. But then again, if one doesn't know, one can't get it

Thank you for reply ;)

PS: Siting at 250K every 8 hours, but have to save minerals to upgrade defenses, not generators (crying2)

It is good to join a team of similar low levels when you start out as they will be interested in things like deeds. Higher levels are generally past that and don't think about it anymore. At any rate their is a sub-forum called tips and tricks intended to help out lower  levels.

http://forum.uk.hero...=+heroic +deeds

“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

#25 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Character:Icey

Posted 11 September 2017 - 04:27 AM

Well, I have no idea how you manage to save so many coins in what, 6 weeks? Huge doughnut spender? If so, then you are in a different kind of league.

Most F2P games are being played by freeloaders, but being won by big spenders --- True that!

I haven't bought donuts in over a year because I refuse to give Playata any more of my money.  As of today, I am 177 days old.  I spent my $100M 2 days ago, I obtained it in 90 days.  It is not hard to do it and you don't have to spend money.  As a low level player, I got lots of donuts, doing the honour tourney and experience tourney.  You get lots of deeds for energy, experience.  Use them wisely.  I use all my energy, including my refills, every day.  And I have never been one to do COIN missions.  I do experience missions.  The higher the level, the more coins you do make.  In your hideout, level you base for coins as much as you can. 

• Lacatus, SabiLilli and chumak like this

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#26 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:20 PM

this coming week is special missions

another week without buy skills,  :  (crying2)  (u)  by time we get it, some people will be billionaires in coins

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#27 Astral

Astral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • World:US4
  • Character:Astral

Posted 20 September 2017 - 10:17 PM

Good for you, guys! My whole team doesn't even have 30 million altogether, but we definitely need to worry about the likes of you!

And on other topics you whine that HZ is not fair to the little players. Are you those little, green, new players???

If you were actually finishing your special missions working on your hideout and finishing all your energy daily when leaning towards coins instead of XP and did your duels and league you would have just as much my friend ! 

Spending hero con is something big and when it comes lots of people will spend A LOT of coins. I know FaithfulAizen has a lot of coins in all of the servers as she keeps telling me about her holding on to them for the hero con. Despite that we have had selling items hero con 4 times and spending skill points only once ? ALSO NOT TO ADD that smalle heroes have to pay less for their skill points. I have to pay over 300.000 coins for 1 skill point and I know people in my team that pay 1.000.000 per skill point. Weaker teams have a bigger advantage on this hero con which you should want if your team is weak. There is also a series from deeds that makes you spend 100 million coins to finish them in 1 day which reward you with VERY VERY VERY high XP rewards and skill points rewards that people have been waiting to finish for over 2 months. 

• FaithfulAizen and centella like this

(lol)~Astral is amazing~ (lol)

(inlove) (heart) (inlove)

(smug) ~ Taylor's Biggest Fan ~ (smug)

#28 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Donut Muchies
  • Character:Oleg1

Posted 21 September 2017 - 03:09 AM

Lol, don't forget the ratio ;) the lower the level the harder it is to get the same amount of coins as the one who is 200 levels higher. Including expenses on HideOut ;)

you seem to presume level 300 is the same as level 70. You, guys, forgot where you came from?

#29 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 03:57 AM

Lol, don't forget the ratio ;) the lower the level the harder it is to get the same amount of coins as the one who is 200 levels higher. Including expenses on HideOut ;)

you seem to presume level 300 is the same as level 70. You, guys, forgot where you came from?

I proved to you on US3 that I was not lying by showing you screen shots of my character from US1 which was created on April 18 of this year.  Already have done my $100M deeds and all stats over 8K reached in 5 months.  Ezrael is right, use all your energy, I do experience missions, where most people do coins, do everything to the max and you can climb quicker.  Or you can chose not to and be behind others.  You make the choice, you play how you want.  It is your hero.

• Astral likes this

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#30 Astral

Astral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 September 2017 - 04:07 AM

If you're level 70 then you havent been doing your xp and if you havent been playing longer than 2 weeks then no words. LOL. you can get to level 250 in 4 weeks now. It's very easy. Even as a level 100 if you do all your duels league hideout and spend all your energy you will have a lot of coins. Brokerage center exists for a reason. To take away coins needed for your hideout. Hideout is making you money instead of losing you money if you just focus on getting the brokerage center to level 10 which doesnt take long. As a level 70 buying skill points you should get more skill points in 1 week than someone who is level 300 and has 500 million saved up. 

#31 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:uk1 Fliplife Avengers
  • Character:SabiLilli (uk1) RememberMe (us1)

Posted 21 September 2017 - 01:02 PM

yes, in herocon buying skillpoints the lower levels with cheap skillpoints will get most! So pet your low-level teammates   ;)

• Astral likes this
(devil) Hang loose (devil)

#32 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 21 September 2017 - 02:37 PM

the HZ people just told that buy skills will be "sometime in the future" ( ranging from next week to 2 years from now the next time ), computer decides

this one should be guaranteed every 6 weeks or less which would be WONDERFUL, but we can accept guaranteed every 8 weeks or less

#33 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 21 September 2017 - 09:00 PM

I say 6 or 8 weeks and put the list in order

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#34 Astral

Astral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 September 2017 - 09:45 PM

the HZ people just told that buy skills will be "sometime in the future" ( ranging from next week to 2 years from now the next time ), computer decides

this one should be guaranteed every 6 weeks or less which would be WONDERFUL, but we can accept guaranteed every 8 weeks or less

why only 2 years ?  :S

• chumak likes this

#35 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 21 September 2017 - 10:17 PM

it was mostly a joke since no one is sure but can we figure out a way to remove the special missions lol

Aizen is the best

#36 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 12:42 AM

On US1, I only had the base no defense.  I kept building up my hideout as far as I could.  I only added the defense and attack bots because of the herocon otherwise I never would have created.  I only have brokerage to level 7.  Once again, play smart and do everything.  You could be strong in a few weeks.

~~Mark Twain~~

#37 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 27 September 2017 - 07:18 PM

next HC is glory points :(  yet another week without buy skills (angry) (sick2) (crying2) (u)

• Ansane likes this

#38 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 27 September 2017 - 07:20 PM

so what happened to the other herocon stuff?

https://prnt.sc/gqh3fbthe ones circled I havent seen anyone counting buy skills

Edited by FaithfulAizen, 27 September 2017 - 07:34 PM.

Aizen is the best

#39 Ansane

Ansane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 27 September 2017 - 07:57 PM

next HC is glory points :(  yet another week without buy skills (angry) (sick2) (crying2) (u)

wow! This is crazy. I am furious

#40 djsirgo

djsirgo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 12:02 AM

My skill points cost too much that was a stupid task anyway

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users