• 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • World:US1
  • Character:Centella

Posted 30 August 2017 - 09:58 PM

we really need to have buy skills as happening at most every 6 weeks

been over 2 months since last one

many people who have not done the 100 million coins in 1 day shop spree are forced to keep it week after week and thus weaker than they should be in order to wait for buy skills week, instead of ( if it was every 6 weeks ) having the option of doing it or if they still short of the 100, wait till the next one

and those who already did it? there are actually some members who have even reached over 350 million coins and waiting

one of my toons( one at US2 ), if at the 6th of September there is no skills buy week, I can't have it so weak just because I am holding the shop spree, I will do the shop spree Sunday night of the 10th, and instead of 150 million coins, I will be with about 50 (maybe 55 with deed rewards) as I will buy the skill points that toon badly needs in order to have a chance to get to the superheroes league

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#2 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 30 August 2017 - 10:00 PM

I really want to spend my coins

• Mahhafooznit likes this

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#3 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Character:Icey

Posted 31 August 2017 - 02:51 AM

On US1 I accumulated the $100M on July 9, the week before was the buy skillpoints.  This is ridiculous that since Herocon started there have been 3 sell items and only 1 buy stats.  I totally agree with you Centella, all 3 server toons have over $250M in bank.  

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

​

#4 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Donut Muchies
  • World:US3
  • Character:Oleg1

Posted 31 August 2017 - 04:23 PM

Good for you, guys! My whole team doesn't even have 30 million altogether, but we definitely need to worry about the likes of you!

And on other topics you whine that HZ is not fair to the little players. Are you those little, green, new players???

#5 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 31 August 2017 - 04:25 PM

chumak, have you guys worked in the hideout to get level 10 brokerage?

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#6 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Fausta

Posted 31 August 2017 - 04:53 PM

Good for you, guys! My whole team doesn't even have 30 million altogether, but we definitely need to worry about the likes of you!
And on other topics you whine that HZ is not fair to the little players. Are you those little, green, new players???

Gooood point :) they whine when r in low position..always..but in that moment when they r up l, the same reason for their whine is obsolete.
  • chumak likes this

#7 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Character:Icey

Posted 31 August 2017 - 04:57 PM

well it depends on which server you are looking at.  US2 no, US1 I started on April 19, 2017, so yes.  And on my US1 character I have $250M to spend.    On all 3 servers, I do not have brokerage center at level 10 yet and not even working towards that.

Lacatus, you have nothing to complain about, you have it made.  The server changes while you are awake, the tourneys change during your waking hours, you have all the villains during your waking hours and you play on 1 server only.  Why not come join us on other servers and see if you like all the changes.

Edited by Silverwing, 31 August 2017 - 05:14 PM.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

​

#8 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 31 August 2017 - 06:13 PM

some people do not have any reason for the whine as they might be high level or might have a solid job and can afford easily the donuts and even shop gear sets regularly and a few of them can constantly speed up hideout time through donuts but are emphatic and understand what others go through who do not have same blessings as they do and speak for them

for me is important to reward new people who are constant and work hard for it to get a chance to be competitive to the veterans and rise through the ranks but also reward those who keep at it after so many years, and not make them feel that their perseverance can easily go by the wayside just because the ones who are lazy and want things "easier for them" without doing much effort and right away match both the veterans and those who work hard to climb up

and the honor race, it is both smart and takes perseverance and coordination to help each other gain and lose honor, and many mid levels were able to be top 3 and even some low levels were able to get to top 10

my US2 character was able to be top 10 when it had not reached level 100 yet by being smart and patient and constant

• Dingelberry likes this

#9 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 06 September 2017 - 08:16 PM

next HC is going to be glory

I am forced to do it and buy skills, my toon in US2 is long overdue for a skill buy and I already am over 100 millions

this sux that HZ is holding buy skills for so long

it should be every 6 weeks or sooner

#10 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 09:40 PM

Ok.
You can see that I am playing on default server, US3.
If you are playing on all three servers it is easy for you to check the rank of my present team. (24)
From what I have seen, most people don't bother with hideout much (crying2) (crying2) (crying2) (crying2) , no matter how much I try to explain its use for the good of themselves and a team. I mean, you can see levels 300+ with barely any upgrades in HO. Also, you might notice that majority of heroes are not children ;)
Top players, veterans, in any online game, always have issues --- they get bored. While new players want to reach the heights of a veteran, eventually they understand they can't do it. It is impossible. Devs have to cater to both groups, but as long as they do, veterans become stronger and newcomers can not see themselves getting to veteran's levels. Take any massive multiplayer game. Such is life ;)

US1 I started on April 19, 2017, so yes. And on my US1 character I have $250M to spend. On all 3 servers, I do not have brokerage center at level 10 yet and not even working towards that.

Well, I have no idea how you manage to save so many coins in what, 6 weeks? Huge doughnut spender? If so, then you are in a different kind of league.
Most F2P games are being played by freeloaders, but being won by big spenders --- True that!

Well, Centella, maybe you should write and post a newbie guide for how to be successful in this game.
Maybe you will get more readership on the forum too ;) Maybe people will stop quitting the game so quickly ;)

Something to ponder for ya ;)

I do agree, that this particular HeroCon Task is long overdue, but you should know how "random" works ;) We are lucky we don't get same task twice in a row.
Or you want it be scripted? Where is fun in that?
You want fun, surprises or scripted, sequential, linear gaming?

#11 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:06 PM

leader of my US1 team kept track of the tasks

the last (AND ONLY ) buy skills week was over 10 weeks ago

around late June/early July period

Exact week was June 22 to June 28

Edited by centella, 06 September 2017 - 10:19 PM.

#12 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 11:08 PM

yeah, Centella, it did happen only once :(

Maybe it is not in the works anymore, thanks to all of you, top coin spenders? ;)

Some may consider it as a cheat for veterans over newcomers ;)

Edited by chumak, 06 September 2017 - 11:11 PM.

#13 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 06 September 2017 - 11:26 PM

not really

low levels with 100 million coins ( lowest might be around 160 or so level wise ) should have their buy skills starting point under 500 coins if they were patient and smart

a level 400 who has already done the 100 million coins shop spree, many of them have their "price per skill point"  at over 500,000 per skill point, heard some people are close to 1 million per skill point buy

my us3 character (level 353 ) has all skill point buys at at least 375,000 per skill point

#14 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 11:40 PM

low levels (160) should have 100million coins??? Are you NUTTS? :)

there is only one hero on US3 at a lvl353. HO doesn't look all that fantastic ;)

But skills... that is another story :)

Edited by chumak, 06 September 2017 - 11:59 PM.

#15 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 07 September 2017 - 01:41 AM

I said lowest that might be, I was able to get 100 million coins for my us3 character at level 264 if i remember correctly and my us2 is level 275 and over 145 million ( waiting for herocon, but going to do it this week, got tired of waiting , I need it to be strong in stats )

so i think it is easy to do it by level 250 or 260, but some people have said they were able to do it at the 160s  ( helps now having the base hideout and brokerage ) but that would take 100% commitment to do just high coins missions and not getting much experience by choice

#16 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 01:56 AM

I said lowest that might be, I was able to get 100 million coins for my us3 character at level 264 if i remember correctly and my us2 is level 275 and over 145 million ( waiting for herocon, but going to do it this week, got tired of waiting , I need it to be strong in stats )

so i think it is easy to do it by level 250 or 260, but some people have said they were able to do it at the 160s  ( helps now having the base hideout and brokerage ) but that would take 100% commitment to do just high coins missions and not getting much experience by choice

100 million is a lot, no matter what level you are. Although I have seen something close to it from other players (lousy ones for the team, to be honest)

Personally, I go for heroic deed, preferably, skill/train. Don't bother with XP or coins. Coin missions take a lot of energy though.

Still, 100 million is a NoGo for most of the teams, I assume, below top 10. (After some changes in a team, might change my mind. HeroCon started only 3 months ago. Reforms Do take time)

#17 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 07 September 2017 - 02:15 AM

but coin missions specially long ones cut more minutes away

like 3 5 energy fights would at best cut down to 13.5 minutes but a 15 energy time mission might be done as low as 12 minutes

#18 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 02:47 AM

True

But what is the point in that, if I can get done some missions that will get me train/skill achievements for lower time?

rough Example:

10K coins ->1K XP-> 1point closer to achievement -> 13 training points

vs

50K coins -> 3K XP -> just now for coin and xp, but nothing else.

I only have 300 energy to run. 3 energy times 5 for achievement, against 17 energy per mission with, oh yeah, maybe 150K coins.

why bother?

#19 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 07 September 2017 - 03:50 AM

most people who do not worry too much about deeds, but look for balance of deeds and how much coins and/or exp they get end up getting the deeds done anyway ;)

I usually try to stay same area for a while, look for best coins possible ( but I will not do 25k coins and only 145 exp missions, that is crazy ) and end up doing quickly the deeds that way, instead of jumping around to different areas

my uS3 at my 1 year anniversary ( December 2016 ) was way over level 280 (I got level 300 in April 2017 )

and my us2 which started February is now level 275 in 7 months

#20 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 05:41 AM

So you pull for the level, mostly. ,,,?
Hmmm. I guess I am dealing with absolutely different issue here. :(
It is not the coins or upgrades, but making teammates to follow through for, at least a year, to stick by.
From what I saw, people quit as soon as it gets hard. Common issue. The easier the game is made, the bigger turn-around... (server US3)
I.E. more money for the company ;)

hm. lvl353, skills 3 times higher than my own. Let's assume I lost 6 months, because of inefficiency, I am missing something, or I wonder away from the issue that worries me.

Edited by EzrealStorm, 13 October 2017 - 11:43 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users