Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Icey

Posted 30 August 2017 - 02:23 AM

So I am a little confused on this new league stuff.  From what I can see on all 3 servers, the one that has the most league points gains 20 skill points weekly..... why because they are the strongest player on the game.... not sure how this looks good.  No one will ever have a chance to get top spot.  

Chumak, most people quit today right after they saw the update.  It was not because they were bored with the game, some of them were newer players.  It was because they took out everything that a new player would benefit from.  

• ErmaEmpath, operationredwings and centella like this

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#22 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,450 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 30 August 2017 - 04:15 AM

and you dont have to worry your already getting skill points for being in the big league

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#23 Astral

Astral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • World:US4
  • Character:Astral

Posted 30 August 2017 - 05:44 AM

So we have a league tournament each week that will ALWAYS reward the strongest player of each server with more skillpoints so they can keep getting stronger and the people outside of superhero or at the bottom of superhero dont.. Awesome thinking ! No ? Absolutely not... Are we just gonna keep on making this game better for the people at the top ? This will just make each server get destroyed faster and faster.. 

• ErmaEmpath likes this

(lol)~Astral is amazing~ (lol)

(inlove) (heart) (inlove)

(smug) ~ Taylor's Biggest Fan ~ (smug)

#24 nebuna

nebuna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Team:DARK MAYHEM

Posted 30 August 2017 - 06:40 AM

The points from league will be reset at 2.500 at the beginning of the weekly season for players from first division, that's a good thing. The wrong thing is that now the system chooses for us 3 players after the number of points, not by level. The number of attacks is limited to 20 (that's not fair as long the bonus trophies for league are in the game) , the tv on phones still not working, it doesn't matter how many donuts you use to change the players, the system make the same stupid choices. What about when all 3 players are from your team? Let's say, i am in top 10 with 5.000 points, 10th place, my opponent (teammate) is on 30th place, if i choose to loose against him i fall to 11th place, if i choose to win he fall to 31th place with no reward. The example is a little extreme, but you got the idea, there will be many differences between the players.

• centella likes this

#25 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:uk1 Fliplife Avengers
  • Character:SabiLilli (uk1) RememberMe (us1)

Posted 30 August 2017 - 08:15 AM

This example is not extrem. At uk1 every second choice at league i get 3 teammates. So no attack possible. Next 2 teammates and one i get zero points from. Then 2 teammates and a too strong player... Every 10th try i get an opponent where i can get few points. I had to look a lot of videos, sometimes it doesn't work :(
If all league points will be reset at new season some superheroes will fall down in league. Soon they have less than 2400 points.

And i dislike that there is no reward in lower leagues. Could be less reward. but now there is no point in doing league-fights if you have no chance to reach superhero-league
(devil) Hang loose (devil)

#26 Mahhafooznit

Mahhafooznit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • World:US3
  • Character:Mahhafooznit

Posted 30 August 2017 - 09:51 AM

How difficult is it to get multitasking for the new characters now?

Instead of removing donuts for gaining access to new areas. They should have left the donuts but added +20 stats for gaining access. Allow the newer characters access to more stats quickly to attempt to catch up to the people that have been playing 1 year+

Edited by Mahhafooznit, 30 August 2017 - 09:54 AM.

• FaithfulAizen and SabiLilli like this

#27 operationredwings

operationredwings

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Team:VALOROUS VAGRANTS
  • Character:ask me and maybe ill tell

Posted 30 August 2017 - 04:54 PM

i agree with silverwing, you took away free nuts for teams to upgrade and you took away free nuts for players, not many people can afford to spend money and therefore they quit.  we lost members that were loyal play hard members just because they can not afford nuts and there only way was to do the tournies.  you need to bring in a free way to get nuts that works, such as a donut machine in the hideout or something (angry)

• ErmaEmpath and chumak like this

#28 ErmaEmpath

ErmaEmpath

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Team:Hurricane
  • Character:ErmaEmpath

Posted 30 August 2017 - 05:41 PM

Something is really wrong.  I went naked for many weeks helping honor tournament heroes.  Because of that i dropped down to the bottom of the champion league.   I used to get 12 , 14  league  points a hit.  Now i am getting 1, 2  sometimes 3  points a hit.    It is going to take me forever to get back up to the top of champion league where they are giving out rewards.   This gives the heroes at the top a longer time without others to challenge them for those rewards.  We only get 20 hits a day in league.  Please , Please Hero Zero , reconsider what has happened here.  Please 

I know you cant please all of the people all of the time and you do have to make executive decisions.  I hope you will hear what is being said and act quickly to find a solution 

• centella likes this

#29 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • Character:Centella

Posted 30 August 2017 - 05:59 PM

prime example of what I mean

now is real hard for those in champs to go up

and my highest toon ( 2200 league points) for first time ever getting opponents with ZERO!!! league points to give and the highest reward i keep getting is maybe 7 or 8 points, some winnable, most question mark, and most of them are 0 to 5 points to get

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#30 ErmaEmpath

ErmaEmpath

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 08:54 PM

the game used to give 5 donuts a week for being in the top 100 in honor 

why are the top 100 not getting 5 donuts in league ?  They are putting in the time , they should get a reward

Set every player  to zero league points   We could all work our way up together  with all having an even chance according to how much time we put in the game.  Do not start players in an exclusive reward club where they are the only ones who can get the rewards. 

#31 ErmaEmpath

ErmaEmpath

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 11:00 PM

The more i think about it the more upset i get.      The game could stop a herocon tournament suddenly when they saw unfair advantage from a glitch. (with the attack and defense bots production in hideout)

I think the game should stop this league tournament   NOW  to rethink it and reconstruct it so all can participate.  It is really not right for a small group at the top to be able to get rewards that are not available to other players  

All league levels should have rewards  exactly the same as the   "Superhero" league 

#32 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Character:Icey

Posted 31 August 2017 - 02:58 AM

Right now how it stands is the top 10 highest league points get skill points too.  These players can not be beat normally, so we will just reward them for playing years longer as a "thank you".  Experience tourney now gives skill points and donuts.  The ones that are winning every week are the ones that can stay up all night or the ones that live outside of North America.  To me this is the worst favoritism there is.  I pretty much have made up my mind, they have until next update to fix things or I leave on 3 servers and there goes my money.

• ErmaEmpath likes this

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#33 goofoff1

goofoff1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Team:Swarm
  • Character:whoever

Posted 31 August 2017 - 03:20 AM

the new League

As was stated in an earlier message there is something way wacky about the matching in the new leagues... I am in the champion league and have yet to get a winnable match since the change not even a close to winnable one. I keep watching ads, losing the the -1 opponents to get new sets and in the 2 days since the change have yet to find a match in the green. So something needs to be reset there with this new system maybe it needs to go by your player level instead of points that you have so that the lower level people who worked hard and spent time and money have some kind of a chance to ever reach superhero level.  

• ErmaEmpath likes this

#34 Veritas

Veritas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Team:Valorous Vagrants
  • Character:Veritas

Posted 06 September 2017 - 02:32 PM

I rarely make suggestions, but I have one and I've received positive feedback so here goes:

After experiencing the beginning of this League Tournament I think I have a pretty good grasp on what is going to happen each week. When everyone's league points get reset to 2500, all of the strongest players on the server will start to gain league points at the expense of the weakest players in the SuperHero League because everyone is of an equal value right at the start. We are all at 2500 league points, so why wouldn't I hit someone that I am way stronger than.

What I suggest is that based on where you finish in the League Tournament the week before, your points get reset to a different value. Maybe 51st-100th drop to 2525, 31st-50th drop to 2550, 21st-30th drop to 2575, 11th-20th drop to 2600, 4th-10th drop to 2625, 3rd to 2650, 4th to 2675, 1st to 2700.

I don't care exactly what values, but this way when the week starts there is more benefit to you to hit someone around your strength level that you can beat (so you get more points), rather than the weak ones who are just trying to secure a place in SuperHero League. It may look on the surface like you are giving even more advantage to the strong ones, but if you are strong enough or play a lot, moving up one or two tiers in this new system in a week would be reasonable.

#35 Veritas

Veritas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Team:Valorous Vagrants
  • Character:Veritas

Posted 06 September 2017 - 04:49 PM

A second suggestion that would also accomplish this would be to make the weekly reduction bring any players above 3000 league points down to 3000 league points instead of 2500 league points. If you are below 3000 league points your points remain unchanged. This would give a 600 point buffer between the tournament and relegation for people to move up from Champions I and get themselves situated in Superhero League without getting massacred every Monday by the crazy strong heroes.

This would resolve all the issues people are bringing up about getting only opponents they can't beat all the time.

Edited by Veritas, 06 September 2017 - 04:51 PM.

• SabiLilli likes this

#36 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 06 September 2017 - 05:27 PM

Yes we do need good ways to earn donuts in game.  But keep in mind you guys, the prizes need to be spread out.  If the older players aren't winning anything, then why continue to play?  The younger players do win stuff too. I know, I've been there.   We just need to spread out the goods.

• Lacatus likes this

#37 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:uk1 Fliplife Avengers
  • Character:SabiLilli (uk1) RememberMe (us1)

Posted 16 September 2017 - 11:05 AM

Many thanks for your feedback for new league!

On base of your feedback Playata checked and analysed the data. They developed some improvement of league-system. This improvement should help to pay of for activity in league. Also the choice of opponents should get better longterm.

The advancement will be distributed with the next patch. 

(devil) Hang loose (devil)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users